The Term "brexit Preppers"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-food-shortages-b1769980.html

It's also an article.

At least using the term confronts our recent negative image !

As a hard corps prepper, I DON'T emphasize end of the world events. It's not important. Being prepared for major emergencies covers much of everything. "Prepared" does not mean a Judy kit.

Price rises and socio-political stability are common enough even in "good times".

Article mentions the UK Prepper Store.

Thank you Honor McCullough.

I agree with Jo Olgerf. I can go net fishing but medicine shortages are worrying indicators.

TMT Tactical likes this.