The Terminator

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Mar 30, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Scientist have bridged the gap to develop an operational terminator . Their creation is being named " xenobots ". This is a new lifeform , a living programable organism , neither a traditional robot nor a known species of animal . Source - The Organic Prepper

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Now as preppers we have to figure out how to prepare to fight a terminator . This is getting worse everyday .

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    are we talking miniscule robots at the micro level not able to be seen by the naked eye type of thing? or are we talking ARNIE " give me your motorcycle, your jacket and your boots"??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenobot

Nanobots are made of non living components where a Xenobot is made from living cells, at the moment the research is focused on medical use so bugger all to do with or be a concern to preppers I'd have thought.

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    only if a prepper had to go into hospital care which required such treatment. hardly likely.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The scientist trying to create this appears to be for real . How large a creature they are trying to create " I have no idea ". Actually though guys to consider this a danger is about on par as those that think aliens built the pyramids . Though the creation effort may be for real , I was not serious about considering this a viable threat .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Using a frog egg to create a slaved lifeform. The only thing I find concerning is they have no stated end use.

Medical?
    Industrial?
    Military?

Tell me what it's for and I'll know what I think of it.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist likes this.
  9. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Using a living organism in a living organism is a terrible idea. The white cells immediately attack it and there are no good reactions possible. Using the xenobots to manufacture nanotechnology that will be used for drug delivery/transport would be a better use I would think. If they could be used to convert nano plastic waste into a biologically degradable material, that would be awesome. Plenty of work for that.

Dale

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Spot-on.

A foreign organism would have to be protected from the body's immune system.

Work is being done to have genetically-modified pig pancreatic islet cells implanted into a person with diabetes, these cells would produce insulin for the diabetic who cannot make their own. Super idea, why not?! The diabetic person's body does what it is supposed to do and goes after and kills the pig islet cells. For well over a decade now, work is has been ongoing to cover the pig islet cells in some fashion so as to guard them from the body's immune system. Transplants have occurred, yet inevitably the body's immune system wins.

Needless to say, this is a massive and herculean task. All this work and we're still not there. There are two lines of research that show great promise and one day this WILL come about.

By the way, there has been success in discovering bacteria that eat oil. These could be set upon oil slicks at sea. The bacteria would literally eat the oil slick. The bacteria are not pathogenic and their waste is much less contaminating than the oil that has been spilled.

https://phys.org/news/2018-04-oil-eating-bacterium-pollution.html

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont like the sound of it whatever it is, I'm very careful what goes into my body, I dont even take that much in the way of painkillers and I'm very wary of pharmacutical drugs.

13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree , I recall getting only one flue shot in my life and very few times in my lifespan took a pain killer that was doctor prescribed . At 71 few young men can stay with me when I am hiking mountainous terrain . The young guys are normally gasping for breath and needing to stop to get their lungs pumping more oxygen into their blood streams , so I stop to let them rest .

TMT Tactical, Dalewick and lonewolf like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing for sure , whatever reason they now give for creating xenobots , if they get it perfected it will be used in any military role they can conceive .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  15. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some batches of the 1950s polio vaccine were contaminated with the SV40 virus.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10472327/

"Cancer risk associated with simian virus 40 contaminated polio vaccine"
    Anticancer Res. May-Jun 1999;19(3B):2173-80.

"The presence of SV40 in monkey cell cultures used in the preparation of the polio vaccine from 1955 through 1961 is well documented. Investigations have consistently demonstrated the oncogenic behavior of SV40 in animal models. Early epidemiologic studies were inadequate in demonstrating an increase in cancer incidence associated with contaminated vaccine. Recently, investigators have provided persuasive evidence that SV40 is present in human ependymomas, choroid plexus tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas, however, the etiologic role of the virus in tumorigenesis has not been established."
    ----------

The SV40 itself did not cause tumors; however it is believed that it could be a co-factor in creation of tumors. Thus, there was no massive outbreaks of cancer among those receiving the contaminated vaccines, it's just that it was a very negative event to have happen. Some boo-boos are bad.

"Simian virus 40 transformation, malignant mesothelioma and brain tumors"

Expert Rev Respir Med; 2011 Oct;5(5):683-97.doi: 10.1586/ers.11.51.

"Simian virus 40 (SV40) is a DNA virus isolated in 1960 from contaminated polio vaccines, that induces mesotheliomas, lymphomas, brain and bone tumors, and sarcomas, including osteosarcomas, in hamsters. These same tumor types have been found to contain SV40 DNA and proteins in humans. Mesotheliomas and brain tumors are the two tumor types that have been most consistently associated with SV40, and the range of positivity has varied about from 6 to 60%, although a few reported 100% of positivity and a few reported 0%. It appears unlikely that SV40 infection alone is sufficient to cause human malignancy, as we did not observe an epidemic of cancers following the administration of SV40-contaminated vaccines. However, it seems possible that SV40 may act as a cofactor in the pathogenesis of some tumors. In vitro and animal experiments showing cocarcinogenicity between SV40 and asbestos support this hypothesis."

---------------

One batch of the polio vaccine, the Cutter vaccine, had grim consequences. Thank goodness more were not harmed. So far the C-19 vaccines that have gone out have not caused any dire results.

https://www.sfgate.com/health/article/When-polio-vaccine-backfired-Tainted-batches-2677525.php

"When polio vaccine backfired / Tainted batches killed 10 and paralyzed 164"

"The first cases of polio in children who received the tainted vaccine were reported to regulators on April 25, 1955 - two weeks after the nation began a drive to vaccinate millions of schoolchildren. Before it was over, 164 people would suffer permanent paralysis from the Cutter vaccine or from the outbreak of polio triggered by it. Ten others died."