The Ukraine And Real History...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 8, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The long term belief, doctrine, and practice of Mother Russia is Pan Slavism...and that Russia is the protector of Slavs everywhere.

The Ukraine is and has been under the protection of Russia for centuries under the doctrine of Pan Slavism.

Most people have never heard of Pan Slavism nor the other world doctrines..

1. Angle Saxon Superiority and rule of the world..

2. Pan Americanism

3. Pan Germanism

4 Asia for the Asiatics.

5.Pan Slavism

All of these has fallen by the wayside by the end of WW2...and Pan Americanism has secretly been done away and secretly joined in with Angle Saxon Superiority and Rule of the World...with England and the Crown of England leading this one. The Crown...the merchant class of wealthy in the Olde City of London....Bank of England, Lloyds of London et al.
    This is a world class of merchants and banks/merchants running a secret world program to rule the world's trade and wealth....by secretly running other governments and leaders.

It is on the behalf of this merchant power group ...and their power that Biden, when Vice President, threatened to hold back billions in funds unless the Ukraine fired the Government Prosecutor investigating his son Hunter.

And since Biden has assumed the current office our government has continued to operate as a puppet for this group. This group is the Deep State. They also secretly run NATO....and many other countries....including the USA as a puppet state..to do thier bidding.

Both Middle East wars were to secure their profits and controls.

It is this group that Putin, Trump, and others have been fighting without most Americans being aware of what is going on.

Our Federal Reserve Bank is a branch bank of the Bank of England ...secretly, privily.

What we see going on in the Ukraine is a continuation of Angle Saxon Superiority and Rule of the World with England's Crown Merchants operating through NATO....for profit. An attempt to break the Ukraine away from Russia's Pan Slavism.

These World Doctrines of Power and Control can be further detailed explained in the short book by

E. C. Knuth

The Empire of the City

In this book E. C. Knuth explains the real power layout avoided by public schools and our phony news media....and leadership....while we continually mobilize for the next war to insure someone else's profits....over and over and over....with our finest blood.

The Empire of "The City": Knuth, E. C.: 9780944379127: Amazon.com: Books

and PDF download..

THE EMPIRE OF "The City" : E.C.KNUTH : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

empire.pdf (archive.org)

Be Warned the Ishmaelites and their bondage...of mind, spirit, and body. Their body of lies and deceit...in particular about the real history of the world.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned of these Ishmaelites...for they also run Canada....as we are seeing right now with this truckers business...
    Free Independent thought and action is an anathema to them.

Herding people and nations is their fingerprint.

Watcherchris
    Not and Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    England does not rule NATO that is the role of Biden and the USA.
    most Western nations are under the control of the globalists.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see now that Putin says if Ukraine joins Nato there will be Nuclear War with the West. not sure if he means it or he is just bluffing but Nato still havent answered Russian security concerns and have totally ignored them, with a senile Biden in the WH anything is possible including nuclear war. remember in a nuclear war nobody wins and we all lose.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf..

Quite correct here lonewolf....England does not rule NATO....the Crown Does....and the Crown is a separate independent nation....housed in England...like the Vatican in Rome...the Vatican is not part of Italy but a separate independent nation...and so too the Crown or sometimes called The City. The Parliament does not discuss Crown or City Business in it's dealings....only UK dealings as far as it does not interfere with City or Crown business.

The Queen when doing to the Olde London gets out and bows before the Lord Mayor....very telling about the power arrangement.

Most people do not know this history and it will never be taught in public schools outside of the official propaganda version.

The Crown/City...and it's subsidiaries...fronts... rule most of this world and are trying to bring other nations into their control. This struggle continues....into a 3rd world war...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The British Royal family has little or no power these days, its more of a figure head kind of thing, mostly ceremonial and there for the tourists, the Queen does not get involved in politics, the main power is held by the govt and big business.

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Quite right again Lonewolf..quite right.

When the Queen goes to Olde London on official business she exits her transport and bows before the Lord Mayor..one Sovereign to another.

Remember what the real historical connection is with the Royals....Order of the Garter...or SS as it is sometimes symbolized for those who know.

With the Czar of Russia...Maltese order ...

Kaiser Willie.....Grand Orient...

All of them related....cousins...in their respective royal houses back to Queen Victoria...

WW1 was a family quarrel...cousins with something else going on in the background...in the shadows and never spoken about in the history books.

And WW2 was a continuation of grievances not settled in WW1.

Remember what Winston Churchill wrote to his mother... "I have joined the religion of wise men...I have joined the religion of Disraeli. What was Benjamin Disraeli's true religion.???? Druid!!! Not what one reads in the press.

You will never find this kind of info in public schools or on the media....deceiving us about so much.

Remember lonewolf...most of the members of your government from the PM on down are in on this kind of thing...and so too in our government...particularly in the DEEP STATE....a non representative government...

This world and it's history is not as it appears in our phony leadership nor our phony media and public education...so much is missing from our knowledge....

Just remember ...we and our issue ...children and grand children are supposed to die and bleed out for the next manufactured war or conflict....scheduled.

We who are not supposed to know of this kind of hidden thing or Occult history are called "Profane."

But you are correct in your connection or reference to big business....

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet....yes????!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Brownbear.....you are obfuscating here....misdirecting....my question is ...on purpose or in ignorance...

Like lonewolf...I agree...it is titular position...but I am no in fact talking of the Lord Mayor's position ..I am talking about The City itself. The Lord Mayor represents the City. And very very little is spoken about The City.

I am not talking about the Mayor of London....but the Brits do have a serious problem with their Mayor of London.

Until one learns that in many ancient languages ..letters are also numbers...

While this is true...it is also not of what I am speaking here. A misdirection.

Ok....getting warm. I've not heard or read that Winni was Golden Dawn...

But I am aware that someone "Used" him to win the war and then quickly shunted him to the side..to bring in the new regime...and plan....for the UK.

Negative...there is coming to the forefront, in particular with the advent of the internet, information which is changing the pattern of public thinking and belief....information which, prior to the internet, was desired that the public remain mostly ignorant.

There have been several speakers across this country who were persecuted for speaking out to the public on topics/history never covered in public schools or history books....and some of them were put in jail for so speaking out ..and awakening the public as to the true state of their government.....a non-representative government.

Some are coming to conclusions as to why history is such an poorly taught subject today....and that it is not accidental...but deliberate.....beginning with our news media.

And some are discovering Ishmaelites.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brownbear....

For you and in particular the other members here..my last post at the bottom of the page...

Collapsing Of The United States

This is not how most history books read....this view and understanding is seldom taught to the general public...but it is true...and even in the UK ...many do not know this history ...nor about The City and their merchants or merchant fleet...and Opium. It is glossed over history...avoided...

This struggle and wars continue to this day ...in a trade war adjusted for diversified economics.... commodities...particularly energy..oil and natural gas....but the drug trade continues within this diversification....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Brownbear, when commenting on a post, and using the the original post, it would be helpful if you used a different color font for your reply.. It is very difficult to determine your replies from the original quoted post. Being old and slow, I get lost when reading your replies. I am sure you are making very good points but I find it hard to determine where the quoted post ends and your reply starts.

TMT Tactical, Feb 10, 2022
      Brownbear likes this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical...I'm going to have learn to do that myself as I am not that computer savvy...use the colour schemes to differentiate from other posters.

Thanks for bringing up that point.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    As per Chris' comment, I too will have to learn to apply the different colour schemes.

Thanks

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    When posting a reply, the above symbol ( A ) will allow the posting person to change the font color. The symbol (B) will bold the font. Hope this helps.

15. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Thank you

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh...ok...I see now TMT Tactical....ok...I think I have it now....

I never tried that before...thank you..

Learned something new today...!!

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes I see what you mean!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    anyone see the similarities between the Ukraine border thing of today and the Cuban Missile crisis of 1962?

19. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Exactly Lonewolf . The U.S. didn't want advanced military missiles sitting close to the U.S. boarder and like Puttin 's response threatened a war with Russia to stop the missiles from being placed in Cuba . Now the situation is reversed . Those that follow the rhetoric from politicians without stopping to think for themselves are sheeple . One big difference this time " as has been pointed out on this forum " is the U.S. is now being lead by an incompetent idiot . I am not referring to Biden as Biden can barely put a sentence together , but am referring to whomever is telling Biden what to say or do .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw a direct comparison to the Cuba crisis. Russia wants a guarantee that the Ukraine does not enter NATO. I can't fault them there. A simple solution would be to allow the Ukraine to join NATO but not allow any NATO troops or facilities to be allowed in the Ukraine. That way everybody save face.

poltiregist likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    wachter chris please explain your comment and show where you got this
    Biden administration announced they plan to distribute free crack.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It's not crack. It is crack pipes.

https://eurweb.com/2022/02/09/biden-blasted-over-program-to-give-out-free-crack-pipes/

"As part of Biden’s plan to 'advance racial equity,' Blacks on crack and white meth-heads will have access to 'safe smoking kits/supplies'. The program’s funds will be distributed to nonprofits and local governments that will provide crack kits to drug addicts in 'underserved communities.'"

If members do not provide documentation, then choose not to believe them. Confronting other members is seen as aggression. Making other people angry, makes some people happy. Making people angry in some places on this planet will get you killed. Where I live, wording can result in hospitalizations. Thus, Southern "gentlemanly behavior" -- the behavior set of "gentlemanly behavior" evolved so as to as to prevent killings. One is calling into question another man's honor and this is an exceedingly dangerous behavior.

I know of two occasions when information was kept from my father due to his temper. He carried a blackjack, was preternaturally strong, and could kill someone (leather worn off blackjack). He once asked me to go get his revolver to kill two men for running over our dog. They did not drive back around. Good, he would have opened fire on them. Dad would have gone to prison. This behavioral-set is not in any way rare in the American South.

In urban areas, I witness insulting behavior all the time -- except around black men; they will kill you. Some places in America, choose better wording or make sure you are armed with a firearm.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Ahhh...good question Artic Bill.

Wish I could take credit for that but I believe that Post came from Poltiregist....but when I copied and pasted it I left out their screen name...

Here again by Poltiregist..

I am however aware that this is not a new thing but a continuation of older programs...going back some 10 years or more.
    I was reminded of this just recent by someone who was heavy into drugs back then before cleaning up their act...and they are not happy with what the Biden Administration plans.
    I am told by this person that Crack is not as popular today having given way to something called Fentanyl..
    Not knowing that much about drugs I will take their word for it.

However...I am given to ask if there is enough money in illegal drugs today to buy a President???
    And would such an President be obvious by their actions???

Oh...and for the members here..I will not be partaking of the sociological event...the event sociolgic... ...on Sunday...the Super Bowl....not interested...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      re: Super Bowl ... dittos
      Were I to watch, it would only be to see if the venue gets hit by terrorists using some WMD device(s). This "administration" has been allowing throngs of peasants into Amerika illegally such that they can't screen them for terrorists. Last year, Border Patrol ran across, what?, four Muslim terrorists. That was serendipity writ large. Most all of these illegals are males. Terrorist search parameters, other than facial recognition technology, how would one look for terrorists?! "Brown skin with a beard," yeah, that really narrows things down. :mad::mad::mad:

Old Geezer, Feb 12, 2022
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Concerning this by Poltiregist...

America may not have wanted advanced missiles in Cuba in 1962 but we caused it to happen by the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. Cuba's reaction was to seek help from Soviet Russia....and Soviet Russia sent advanced missiles.

But we here in America caused this Crisis....by our mishandling of the Bay of Pigs invasion.

But this is not how your history books read...while playing the blame game as they are doing again today in the Ukraine.

In 1962 Kennedy made a deal with the Soviets that they would pull their missiles out of Cuba and we would pull our ICBM Jupiter Missiles out of Turkey.

This too is mostly avoided in the history books.

Also...do not get all excited over land based ballistic missiles..

The real danger today is from Submarine launched ballistic missiles and also submarine or surface ship cruise missiles.

We had no problem pulling our ICBM Jupiter Missiles out of Turkey because the Polaris ICBM submarines were just coming on line...and more were in the process of being built. Today they are Trident set ups in the Ohio class boats.

The new class of ICBM missile submarines being planned are called Columbia class boats.

We were not losing anything in giving up our Jupiter ICBM Missiles in Turkey back then.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "I am however aware that this is not a new thing but a continuation of older programs...going back some 10 years or more." -- W.Chris

Yep.

"However...I am given to ask if there is enough money in illegal drugs today to buy a President???
    And would such an President be obvious by their actions???"

Like Barry Soetoro, "Old Joe" is a marionette. Around this planet, opium, cocaine, hashish, and other drugs are accepted means of barter/"money". Depending on which state or major city one is talking about, up to forty percent (40%) of the American economy is illegal. Posted numbers read far less than this, but then that is the "big open secret". My dad and his brothers put food on the table via illegal activities. When I was young, I lost over a half-dozen friends to imprisonment and suicide. The sheeple, the marshmallow people, don't "get it".

"Most people are nice, aren't they?!" -- Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the post Old Geezer . The above link explains the crack pipe distribution to the unknowing . Actually my source was Fox News via Hannity and Tucker Carlson . What is missing however is the Democrat plan to set up facilities where potential voters can have a safe place from legal repercussions to take drugs that are also provided at the facility " paid for by the workers of the U.S. " . I suppose this could be compared to China's " Opium Dens " of years gone by , only this time they can thank the U.S. Democrat party for their drugs .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I now see that the US administration are saying Russia could invade Ukraine as early as Wednesday as they have the required number of troops sitting on the border, I dont know where they got this info from or how accurate it is, but with Biden and his handlers sitting in the WH anything is possible, they are the ones pushing for war, are all Democrats this stupid? after the debacle of the Afghan withdrawal do they really want another war so soon ? if this happens we will all get dragged into it (WW3 that is) not just the USA.
    even my wife asks me "is this WW3?" and she usually dosent interest herself with politics.

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow, insane.

This deep-state act of suiciding the country is as insane as the national disgrace of the biden family's Ukraine ties.

https://anglenews.com/san-francisco...istance-make-it-easy-to-be-homeless-says-man/

upload_2022-2-12_11-41-9.png

==========================================

Speaking of insanity ...

"Dr. Carole Lieberman: Biden repeating a doomed history with decision to send US military to Ukraine – Brighteon.TV"

https://insanity.news/2022-02-08-carole-lieberman-says-biden-repeating-doomed-history.html#

"Clinical forensic psychiatrist Dr. Carole Lieberman said that United States President Joe Biden is 'repeating a doomed history' with his decision to send the U.S. military to Ukraine.

Lieberman made the statement in her interview with host Ann Vandersteel during the February 1 edition of the “Steel Truth” on Brighteon.TV.

“That saying ‘he who forgets history is doomed to repeat it’could relate to how he’s forgotten 9/11, how the Taliban and other groups of terrorists are still out there to get us. It is still applicable today and he took us out of Afghanistan supposedly to get people, to get Americans back home and out of danger and all of that. And he, of course, created a terrible fiasco. And no sooner did the U.S. military get back to America that he is now putting them in Ukraine,” Lieberman said. (Related: Majority of Americans do not believe Biden is competent, most also opposed to his handling of Afghanistan fiasco)

"Lieberman, a best-selling author, added that Biden is like the “weak animal in a pack” that the predator is going after. She added that all the world leaders like Putin have seen what happened in Afghanistan and realized that they can really take advantage of Biden’s poor leadership.

"Lieberman added that Americans who are in Ukraine, including those in the Ukrainian embassy, will soon plan to leave quickly after seeing what happened in Afghanistan and how Biden failed to fulfill his promise to take everybody out.

"According to Lieberman, the morale of the military is so low right now after seeing what happened to the American troops in Afghanistan.

“'The way that we retreated, the way Biden surrendered to the Taliban, made all the sacrifices worthless. All the people who gave their lives, and the families of the troops who went to Afghanistan, and the people who gave their legs, limbs, psyche and all of the things that they sacrificed to really work hard to protect America by being in Afghanistan – Biden made all that worthless,' Lieberman stressed."

30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Poltiregist...

I've been thinking the same thing ...some of it since the oath of office was taken over a year ago...

This Equity nonsense...White Supremacy...et al....all vote buying schemes by manufacturing a bad guy...bread and circuses....for the dependent unthinking masses.

"Vote Buying Schemes.....division ..not unity."

This is the best this administration can do .....not unity..but division.....chaos..and it will wax worse.

I am suspecting that someone running this administration's puppets is very concerned about what is happening in Canada with the Truckers and that it will spread and catch on here in the States...

People are tired...of ...as I am oft want to say....being herded by government and to their detriment.

I have also been stating that once obtained by any means...power can be a very addicting drug and government is so oft loath to give power back to the people once the emergencies are over..

Emergencies forever....even if you have to use/misuse your media/public education to promote fear...of one enemy after another after another ad infinitum..to keep and maintain power over the herd.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites run wild...who would put us into bondage by one contrivance/scheme after another...dividing America and Americans..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You know Olde Geezer....an Olde PHD in Economics taught me a number of things....about thinking and understanding the system we so often see out here...in particular simple economics.

He taught me that Economics is observation....what causes this ..what causes that in an economy.

You do not try to measure it...

The reason is that once you start measuring it....you get some so called "Expert" coming along who sees these numbers and wants to change this or change that....and now you need new regulations and controls...in order to make the numbers come out according to their plans.

This is not Economics....this is Politics.

What he also told me is that the regulated so called White Market is the Black Market....non free marketplace.

And the Black market is the free market. A 180 degree reversal of what most of us have been taught.

You and I have business we settle on a price and the work gets done and paid for...no middle man getting monies and control without working for it. That is the free market.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites..run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.