The Ultimate Survival Knowlege..........

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by anon.amus, Feb 16, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. anon.amus

anon.amus Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    and i really do believe this.
    would be to educate enough people to the realities of this world, BEFORE the SHTF, BEFORE the need to use survival skills arise.

The MSM is nothing but lies and propaganda, it is the real fake news, plus its censored, and now even the large user controlled/supported sites are coming under increased censorship by the day.
    how can you really plan for a SHTF scenario, blind to the risks we face?
    like my grandfather says, "that is like pissing in the wind".
    we need a place we can discuss ALL things survival, including why certain scenarios are more likely, and what we could do to mitigate and maybe even prevent them from even happening.
    As well as emerging threats as they happen.
    these are all global issues, these forces of evil can not operate like they do in the light of the day, and exposing them is the only way to stop them.
    Knowledge is our only defense, and our power is in our #s, so unless we wake up as many as possible, as soon as possible (as 2030 is their deadline) then i think all of this is pointless.
    I understand the desire to steer away from religious, political, even moral topics, But it is these same topics that are being used against us, to divide us.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Spreading the word is about all a minority like us can do, that & do the best we can to reduce our own carbon footprint. But you know the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!!!
    7d058c5976c778d18f3b7e825b6638b6.jpeg

Keith.

3. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    The good news, in spite of MSM's manipulations, is that more people ARE waking up. Finally, even the blindest of the blind are beginning to see that the light at the end of the tunnel IS an oncoming train, not a glimmer of hope and wishful thinking. Unfortunately too many are still oblivious to the things that are really happening, some out of ignorance because of MSM's doings, and some out of choice.

Here in the USA, survival type magazines and prepping articles featured in "normal" magazines and newspapers are popular now; 15, 20 years ago not so much. Back then preppers were labeled as extremists, and sometimes even mentally ill because of their prepping efforts, which could be used against them in court, especially child custody cases.

As the scene of the world continues to deteriorate, more people will be waking up. But as Keith pointed out in his post: some people want to remain fools, because the truth requires change.

I am curious: are other parts of the world seeing more of an interest in survivalism and disaster preparation now than before...or is it still business as usual?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are far too many cracks in the structure of civilization to stop the coming wars and economic collapse.

Were humans adults, even major geophysical catastrophes would be dealt with and a return to normalcy would be accomplished in an orderly fashion.

The people living in Western nations are no longer growing past adolescence. Without courage, a work ethic, the willingness to sacrifice for one's family and community, and without spirituality a society begins to crumble. Look around you. Speaking for myself, I see a house of cards and more that one storm that could hit at any moment.

Only an extreme minority of souls are prepared for horrific days. What is coming is going to be beyond bad. Most Western nations will descend into chaos should their currencies collapse. And how many times has it been said on this forum that should the electricity be switched off, people couldn't cope!

Not good. There is absolutely no way to put a good spin on where humankind stands right now.

Were a person to stand atop a building and scream out, "Will you people please get your SH## together!" Know that such would actually be an understatement. Such a person shouldn't be deemed crazy. The Old Testament metaphor of Noah and the Ark is a spot-on lesson for these times in which we currently live.

5. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    We are just starting to see minority groups having a go in Australia, kids on strike from school, & again in March another Australia wide school strike. Our prime minister is furious :D In England too we are hearing of kids striking from schools. They are doing what the majority of adults have failed to do, so good on e'm. But it is going to take a lot more than this to influence our corrupt government, Corporatism has a strangle hold on our government. Money talks, & they are prepared to sacrifice the whole world just for short term profit. Totally insane, no other word for it. If the majority of people actually knew that we are facing the end of all life on earth, I am sure that at least half of them would rise up & sack this government. Rebellion is growing, but the question now is will anything happen in time to stabilise global warming at its present level. I very much doubt it.
    Keith.

6. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree with you. We are living in a unique time in human history, even more so since WW I times (which was, as one historian put it, "...when the whole world went mad.").

The world is certainly losing its mind now!

Edited to add:
    whoops, my bad! I don't know why I was thinking you are in Australia? If not, disregard the content below this edit, lol. But folks from other parts of the world: I would love to hear from you!

I was wondering, aside from the rebellions, is your part of the world seeing more of an interest in survivalism and disaster preparation these days? Or is the "fed-up-to-here" attitude more prevalent than anything else?

elkhound, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  7. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    You are quite correct, I am living in Australia. There is definitely some interest in prepping & survival over here, but how wide spread I can't say. The Australian board I am on ( https://australianpreppers.com.au/forum/index.php ) is not very busy, not as busy as this one. The majority of Australians are very apathetic.
    Keith.

8. GrizzlyetteAdams

390/460

Blog Posts:
    Whoops, again! Just before I wrote my last post I saw this in your profile: New England NSW and I mistakenly thought it was here in the USA. (Our New England is a region that includes six states of the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut).

It seems that most people in the world are apathetic to the idea of prepping or doing anything useful to solve problems, but are ready to yell (and yell, and yell) that the water is too hot...

Sad thing is that most people are clueless about the Old Ways of living without technology, and when THAT goes down... oh boy, they will be in a world of hurt. To some degree, we won't be hurt in that way, but it sure will get tiresome trying to keep them from our doors...

elkhound, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  9. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree. I was only thinking the other day, wondering just how many people follow popular media sites like Twitter, Tumbler & mewe. Because that is where I have been preaching all these years! I have said it over & over, too much reliance on modern technology is not good. These people who pay no attention mostly live in the cities. City building are sealed & totally rely on air conditioning, as do of course most of the city homes. People don't want to change their lifestyles, so they ignore the calls for shutting down coal powered stations. But as the heat builds here, the more air conditioners are turned up until there is a blackout! That happened just recently here. So these people's lives are going to be forcibly changed anyway, but they don't see that. As you say Grizzlyette, they are in for a world of hurt!
    Keith.

10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    too many people think that this modern life will go on and on without end, which is silly, all civilisations before have collapsed and so will this one, putting all ones reliance on technology when that technology could fail because of one common component......electricity.
    electricity powers just about everything in the 21st century and once the power grid goes down so does much of life. in some places, you cannot even hope to survive without central heating or cooling. modern houses are built all electric, no chimneys! power goes out in the middle of a cold winter and many extra people die.
    but try telling that to the ordinary man/woman in the street and they'll look at you as if you are crazy, they still just don't get it and they never will, because they don't want to the possibilities are just too much for them to take.

Keith H., Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am firmly convince that every Sheeple has ostrich DNA. There has to be some kind of "Bury Head in Sand" gene for most folks.

Keith H., Old Geezer and lonewolf like this.
  12. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    yes we might be a minority, but i don't think it is as bad as we think it is.
    for 1 much of the information (by design) is shocking, making it something that's hard to believe, but also hard to explain to people, so if 1 or 2 people say your crazy, it makes it even harder to tell the next person.
    and lets face it there is a % of the population that are followers, and if they hear something from enough sources it will become their truth too.
    but most important we dont have a platform to dispense our knowledge, and unless people start building their own cell networks,
    or their own internet, or realize that mesh networks can replace isp+do things they cant-for free, s
    or learn how atmospheric electricity is FREE ENERGY, and can be harvested for use in your home.
    we never will, we got lazy and let them take these things from us.
    and the common factor in all of these things, they are used to keep us dependent on their systems, to farm us for money, but more importantly, to suppress us.
    but lets play devils advocate for a min, if i owned all the communications means, and my slaves were starting to rebel, and i was getting worried, would i tell them?
    hell no.
    they will never admit we are waking up faster than they can deal with us.
    if everyone but 50 people is awake, you can bet your ass those 50 people will be on the news doing flips to try to sell anyone on their bullshit
    the media only tells us what they want us to know, they want us to know about the fight over trumps wall, because that keeps people occupied, and out of their way.
    so we got lazy and let them take our ability to freely and privately communicate away, we allowed them to create monopolies the censor every bit of info, while mining us for anything possible to sell, or use to spy on us.
    we let Walmart roll into towns closing most small bushiness, having entire towns working at Walmart, while refusing to let people work over 30hrs a week, to save by not paying benefits, causing the employees to need public assistance to get by, public assistance we pay.
    and because they are employing people on public assistance, they get huge tax breaks from the federal gov too, a couple years ago, Walmart was the employee with the most people on public assistance in 30+states.
    If all that wasn't bad enough, they force business (with their ability to buy in bulk) to take their businesses to china or close down to compete.
    And for those who didn't know, china have more than 5million political prisoners, actually slaves, that are required to work in factories producing the cheap, anything but durable, often toxic crap they sell us.
    then they check your receipts as you leave, and are now putting everything behind glass like we are all criminals.
    this is an example of what we have let happen, now we are all older, fatter, lazier, busier, even more conditioned to not rock the boat, but this happened on our watch, so we need to all get off our asses and fix this shit.
    in case you missed it, after all it was suppressed. the Democratic National Convention after nominating Hillary was empty.
    The political parties do not represent you, they do not care about you, they will say whatever is required to get you to sit down and shut up. they do not believe you are smart enough to make decisions about your own future.
    So if you belive Trump will save us, or the Jolly Green Giant, your wrongs.
    Doubt me, look are France and Macron.
    Want to make America Great Again? I can tell you it requires more than buying a hat made in china.
    my point, it will be hard, it will suck, and they will never give us the real score, until the people TAKE back the controls they will always report us as down by 100 points, they will always use their influence to convince others we are a fringe group, to belittle us, to make people laugh at what we say, because they can, and they have goals and dont give a shit what they have to do to accomplish them.
    So until we decide we are going to stop this, and take our country back, or world back, our freedom and rights back, and we don't give a shit what we have to do to accomplish it, we are just pissing in the wind.
    sorry i got a bit off topic and into a rant, dont worry, its totally normal for me.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes preppers are a minority, and post SHTF we will still be a minority but everyone else will be dead.
    rule of threes: 3 days or 3 weeks after SHTF and you'll be counting the bodies.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    i will never be counting bodies.
    the problem is the same in the sheeple and it is in the preppers.
    sheeple believe if all this crazy stuff was true, it would be in the news, people would know about it-someone else will find out if its true for me.
    preppers its the same thing, trump will save us, q will save us, whatever.

the only difference is sheeple watch the kardasians, while preppers learn to survive, but both are too lazy to stop us going down the path we are on.

maybe things will change if we all hope hard enough.

TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  15. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You are sooooooooo right! I wish that you were way off the mark, yet you are in the X-ring.

I am not a total sociobiologist, yet close-on. I've had 55-gallon drum-worths of human anatomy, physiology, psychology, and genetics courses, to include instruction in how to provide genetic counseling to families who carry genetic disorders. I have lived statistics in both biological and technological realms. We humans are inborn with more of our behavioral set than we'd like to admit. I observe my own self. This can be a scary topic. It is most assuredly a humbling knowledge.

Twin studies nailed the lid on the tabula rasa casket.

Introverts vs. extroverts being born that way has been known throughout history. Those who pay attention to family traits know just how deep it goes. There are people who are born leaders. There are people who are born who can do no more than follow.

And it gets worse. There are people who are aroused by being conquered. In the realm of sexuality, there are people who cannot become excited nor achieve sexual fulfillment without being held down, or humiliated, or even restrained and subjected to physical pain. There is a very significant percentage of any population who have rape fantasies. AND THESE PEOPLE VOTE!!!

Today, the number of people who wish to remain perpetual children is growing. The collectivist media knows this all too well and directs their submit-to-Big-Brother propaganda towards such people. Note that in movies and television shows, there is never shown people who are armed and protect themselves from felons and corrupt police. All civilian characters are perceived as lost without the "authorities". This is on purpose. If you are a script-writer and violate this leftist principle, you WILL be black-listed. You'll never work for the communist news and entertainment industry.

Therefore, we are not only surrounded by the genetics of voluntary capitulation, we must endure/fight the weasel-people who use the weak to promote their will to power over their "inferiors". This sick circus thrives best in crowded urban areas. The only upside of cataclysmic SHTF events, is that possibly these urban areas will be wiped off the planet. Up in smoke or washed out to see, such matters matter not to me. Maybe God will be saddened, however the Good Farmer must burn off His fields and turn them under when the growing season is done.

16. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good post mate, it needed saying.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    thank you

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Trump has got nothing to do with me and he wont be saving me, I don't even reside in the same country as him.:rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't look for Trump to save me as well. I do like what he is doing to professional career politicians in both phony political parties in this country.

I also knew from Shortwave listening many years ago..before I earned my Ham License...how rigged the news media was here in this country.

When I would listen to short wave broadcasts from foreign countries ....when they would speak in English....I would often hear a slightly different but important version of the news covered than what we heard here in America. I came to realize that this difference could be very significant.

I still listen to short wave on my ham radio rigs as they will pick up all those frequencies....plus more.

Since those days of shortwave listening via another prepper...I have been introduced to what I consider an important new word....."Gaslighting." This from the movie made some time in the late 1930s....with the same name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Our media often gaslights us to keep us properly herded and so to...does much of our public education for the same reasons...."Herding" to the point of everyone becoming stamped out copies of the same thing...like from a Xerox machine.

Not for me thanks,

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:

Yea, finally someone is saying what I have been trying to say and could not get the words out right. Thank you. Personally I wish I could get people close enough by to meet and form a bond and share information and training in all things survival. I am in central Virginia, and would host a day long event at say a park, or library room. I would love to start something, as in setting it up, and anyone coming, can discuss what it is they feel needs to be taught. Any takers, let me know.