The Witch Of Endor In News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Always easier to claim you can do a better job, if you don't have to prove it. I can claim I could kick Chuck Norris's azz, as long as I don't have to actually face him.

Dalewick and wally like this.
  3. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    i think i could take chuck norris too as long as his hands and feet are tied up....:p

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just another typical blowhard liberal running her tired mouth. Ask the three questions. How would you have handled it, so it would be so much better? What hard evidence do you have that shows your solution would have been better? At what cost?

It is easy to criticize, but much harder to have a solution. You want to know why you lost the election? Look in the mirror.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    She could not have done a worse job than Trump, doubt anyone could, the idiots mishandled the pandemic from day one, quicker he goes the better and let America pick up the pieces and start rebuilding the States, get America back to being a respected country once again and not the laughing stock it is now. Somebody does indeed need to make America great and it ain't Donald thats for sure.

6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Max,

In reply, ...

From the 2 July Wall Street Journal, the article "Expect Lower Returns as Firms Prep for Worst" by James Mackintosh, a quote referenced:

"The proportion of income that goes to shareholders and managers is going to go down and the proportion that goes to workers and tax is going up" say .....

(WSJ is paywall so can't link above article.)

Please reflect on above quote. The last President didn't do this. It's starting now.

Trump is the nation's premier reformer since Lincoln.

You're not familiar with the recent deployment of the hospital ships USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy ? They sailed to 2 Democratic controlled cities - NYC and LA.

Recommend reading the facts and not the Washington Post and NY Times.

7. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm well familiar with the ship deployment and really they were of no real help, face facts theh USA/Trump has really stuffed up the handling of the pandemic, its now an isolated country, can't travel to the EU and Trump is seen globally as a dangerous clown...get that in your head and you'll see what a mess your once great country is in, I just hope its not too late for it to get its act together. With almost 100K new tested infections you can be sure in reality the infection rate is way way hight. Nothing to boast about or be proud of Pragmatist...you need to get Trump OUT and fast and try and regain some global respect and influence.

8. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Max rigger the United States now has likely the most popular president in the history of the U.S. . This I know is not what you might have seen on television or read somewhere . The citizens of the U.S. are also forked the same crap , fake polls and such . Look at the huge crowds that gather to hear the speeches of Donald Trump " many thousands " and compare that to his potential opponent that rarely comes out of his basement and makes a statement . Joe Bidden can not get many people to listen to him . The vast majority of people here in the United States know they are being shoveled crap by communist news agencies . A question for you Max , Why would you as a non U.S. citizen care whether Donald Trump is reelected or not ? Does Donald Trump as president pose a threat to you or your country ? Has Donald Trump quite shoveling out free stuff to your country ?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Max,

I can see you missed the significance of the 2 deployed hospital ships.

Now, you could be right; the US is an isolated country. National political commentator Mark Steyn wrote a book titled "America Alone". With a select couple of America's loyal allies, eg the new Brexited UK, I view this "isolation" as desirable. Moldovia, Italy and France can fund their own programs.

No US citizens can enter the EU ? Check closer.

Now I do disagree that Trump is seen as a "dangerous clown". His foreign affairs / international relations are calculated and of max benefit to the US. This is a first-time event in ages here. Trump appears to many Americans and knowledgeable foreigners as the exact opposite of being a dangerous clown. I accept it's perception except for the personalities who work and run countries from police officers to the political establishment. If you missed the hospital ship significance, you've got to review what I'm scribbling here.

I'm going to write something here in a nice way ... we're all discussing sensitive stuff and it's inflammatory. Max, you're 100% wrong re the COVID stats. They are manipulated. I'm in Virginia, now one of the lead states for government program testings (used to be New York and California). Virginia's corona virus statistics are like the books of certain corporations. I love gallows-humor !

Global respect of little to no significance. The US immigration program explains the real respect.

US influence ? It hasn't left the planet yet. Perhaps in mid-November there will be changes but, so far, US influence is up there. Check the indicators. Many come out of London.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lets hope there is a change in November Pragmatist, your so mind flucked you can't see the trees for the woods mate but it will take years for America to recover global respect. I don't know if Biden will be any better than Trump, both too old for the job.

I'm reading 'The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir and it gives a good insight into Trump and his limited skill set; being a master of self promotion does not make a good president clearly. Should finish reading it today then moving on to 'Too Much and Never Enough' really looking forward to that.

11. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Max,

Had already mentioned that global respect for the US is of nominal value, at best.

The casual mention of "A White House Memoir" is funny. You don't know about the author.

May I suggest you read "The Great Democracies" by Winston S. Churchill.

MAGA

TMT Tactical likes this.