The Year 2021 And Forward Has It All

Discussion in 'Nuclear War' started by poltiregist, Jan 31, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Looking at all of the apocalypse possibilities presented on this forum we now seem to have it all . A planetary deadly virus rampaging , mutating and killing -- economies collapsing as governments desperately print up funny money --- refugees desperately trying to escape their countries of origin -- Jobs being lost on a massive scale as businesses collapse and close --- In some countries starving people eating cats , dogs and slowly perishing . And now we have a mental incapacitated old man in control of the Nuclear Button in the U.S. . On top of that the country that has vowed to bring massive death to Israel and the United States is on the verge of obtaining nuclear bombs . In the U.S. a Civil War is now a real possibility , as people grab up guns and ammo . Roving bands of thugs stealing raping and pillaging as law enforcement losses control and meekly get down on their knees in submission to them . Any one of the listed above catastrophes are ready to escalate even farther as we go to bed tonight . You guys got any catastrophes to add ?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    Rebecca, Amber Wolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    With all the looming catastrophes for the planet it appears to me someone would have to be irrational Not to be a prepper . Something is likely to bust wide open and soon . We are already in teotwawki as we can witness with people now wearing masks as an everyday thing . But this is just the beginning , we are not at some leveled off plateau . Those that just half a--ed prepped will be in a bind .

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So long as the sheeple get to graze, they do not care if they are herded by dogs. The "most educated of America" are the least educated about what life actually involves.

I have a wide streak of "not nice" in me that wants to see a people panic and stampede off some cliff somewhere ... somewhere not anywhere near me. Or washed out to sea -- there's another option.

I've been looked down on so many times, only to have what I've told people was going to happen actually happen. People intensely dislike being truly educated. For most half-people, chewing their cud in class suffices as a good education, especially if it occurs in a big-name university.

I want to watch the sheep get an honest-to-god Hell! of a real education! I want them to get it deep and wide.

I want the pictures. I don't want to be in telescope's distance. I don't need to hear their screams. But I'd pay a real silver dollar for some good photos of their educational experience.

When I hear reporters on live TV say things like, "This can't be happening!:eek:," I grin widely :D.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "French Homicides Increased 91 Per Cent from 2000 to 2020"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/02/04/french-homicides-increased-91-per-cent-2000-2020/

"The number of homicides in France has nearly doubled in the last 20 years, with one criminologist stating that the country is undergoing an 'epidemic' of murder cases."

Hmmmm ... I wonder what has changed?

Gun control laws continued to be added and firearm bans enforced.

Peaceful people streamed into France.

I just don't get it. What could possibly have gone wrong?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Poltiregist,

Closely related via a blend, an overlap,.. I see a castrophe as being the local attempts to access the already restricted health care facilities and their "skilled" labor involving USP pharma prescriptions.

Physical access to a health care facility is restricted by a few layers. These places are petri dishes of germs from the current COVID-19 to TB to many of the others. The parking lot is about as infected. The trash barrels are petri dishes of infectious diseases also.

These replacements to hospitals are overpriced for services that are sub-par.

The RX prescriptions are not for the best USP pharma products.

Large segments of of national population don't even consider going to these facilities.

I see this specific matter as some current version of the WWII partisans living and fighting from their forest encampments. The few medical personnel would collect - and much donated by the displaced members of the forest community - whatever health care supplies they could. An old door becomes an exam table. Carpentry tools could serve as medical instruments.

If I wasn't a Prepper, would have left the planet already.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    An observation I have made and was re-confirmed by another prepper last night . As people flee unsustainable areas and run to areas they conceive as more survivable with the collapsing governments , they are doing exactly the same thing people did in the U.S. during the great depression and dust catastrophe . They are running to relatives . This time they are parking campers in their yards and setting up residence . Deserting home structures for campers is now the movement . Those on the receiving end of this migration don't have to speculate on whether things are collapsing , they can witness this with their own eyes . --- Just an amusing note , a few days ago one of my survival group members was getting firewood at a wood pile that operates on the honor system . There was another guy there , a refugee from west Texas " the city of San Antonio " that had apparently never built a fire . This guy was lucky enough and had the funds to obtain an actual house structure . He was full of questions about the wood , such as what kind of wood was that , was it good to heat with , was any of that bad wood he needed to watch out for , how much wood did he need to load to get a rick ?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Poltiregist,

The Great Depression and dust bowl migrations are good examples to understnad the current migrations ..... one soon to be famous one is California to Texas. Another is Virginia to West Virginia.

A couple of years ago DAV magazine had some info on some veterans living in a forest on the Gulf Coast. I wrote DAV asking for location but told privacy regs govern.

Much of our national population being non-Preppers is DIRECTLY tracable to the loss of the nuclear family and the public schools. Social Darwinism will make the necessary adjustments.

Remember, everyone didn't survive the San Antonio Alamo.

Here, newcomers think they can have an in-house seafood restaurant just by driving the Bobcat to the shoreline. Wait 'till they learn about security and loss of the ATV.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Doing a little research on google revealed the estimated time for Iran to have a nuclear bomb and a missile to deliver it with varied . With the Biden situation on hand , I just looked at estimates since the Biden puppet was installed . The time line ran from , " it is already overdue " to at the longest barring some stalling event " 2 years ". With Iran now knowing we have a demented and week group of people trying to run the U.S. will see this as their golden opportunity to have fun with their " nukeS ". That was not a typo error as my search revealed the Iranians are not just trying to develop one nuke but several simultaneously . Their ability to put a nuke on the tip of a missile program is also underway . Death to America and death to Israel is one of their favorite things to chant for fun and especially for the cameras . This for sure is a radical brain messed up bunch . A brain messed up crew in Washington DC and a brain impaired bunch in Iran playing with nuclear weapons is a recipe for the apocalypse .

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.