They Cannot Take What They Have Been Dishing Out To Others...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 16, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I should not be surprised...mayhap more disgusted to watch and administration whine and complain ...place blame to the very thing they have been doing to the country since they came to office

Talk about calling the kettle black...

Textbook Ishmaelite.....and their blame game..

I am speaking of the Governors resettling illegal aliens to blue state....sanctuary states...

And o[ our Central Government whines and complains about unfair labor practice for the very thing they have been doing across this country for a couple of years...now..

"Our central government has been moving Illegal Aliens in the middle of the night to flights to other states...then turning them loose...

Then when it happens to them...outside their control and or plan.....they whine, moan, and place blame for the very conduct they have themselves been doing for yearz now.

Astonishing yet textbook of an Ishmaelite."

Do they think none of us can remember past ESPN and or the Kardashians???

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites who can dish it out but not take it....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned of these Ishmaelites who can dish it out to others but not take it.

We are going to be seeing much much more of this kind of conduct while they try to pass this off as leadership.

My non-Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.