Things To Have

Discussion in 'Community Sharing CSA Ideas' started by Tom Williams, Aug 25, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Things to have on hand. 1 canned goods 2 frozen foods meats fish bread 3generator and fuel large enough to power lights freezer fridge 4 heavy duty plastic and tarps nails hammer and staple gun with staples 5 a ladder that can get to your roof 6a way to cook if you get your home prepared before when whatever happens you are not paniced and can survive a storm or shtf better this is a very basic list but will get you going in right direction if you ready now when ?happens you are ready and not in the panic of omg its comeing or happenedthen it may be too late oh one last thing a waste water pump and fuel it could allso work to get you water to use