Think...here...do Not Emote...but Instead Think....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 31, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been watching and thinking along these lines and that there is in the background a common denominator of which we are not being told..left in the dark and at some time in the future ...this is going to catch up with us .....big time.

What is happening, in my estimation is that America and Americans are socially and politically ...now physically being put in second , third, and fourth place to support someone's agenda....and not even an American agenda...

In this case ....the Ukrainian war....which is not our war...

Here ...starting here.....for us gun owners and reloaders...this link...think...do not emote..but try to think....

US House Intelligence Committee Warns Of Possible Ammo Shortage In 2023! - YouTube

What's Up With Primer Production? What MAJOR Ammo Manufacturers WOULDN'T Say On Camera! - YouTube

BILLIONS In Ammo To Go To Ukraine. You Won't BELIEVE Who The US Army Is Contracting To Make It! - YouTube

Now ...my point here...is that this is not just about ammo and guns per se....though it is clear to many of us that for the plans someone has for American and Americans it is necessary to disarm us ...not only physically ....but mentally and spiritually as well.

This Administration...and or ersatz leadership would have us taking care of our private business..but only after first....we view everything thorough the prism of Race..and or Race Theory ...and then through the prism of someone else's sexual orientation....;only then can we take care of our private business....

The cart before the horse so to speak.....

In short....Americans cannot be trusted to be Americans...we must be made into something elese.....internationalists....

Now there is more....

Antibiotics in short supply: U.S. drug shortages reach historic high - YouTube

Top-3 amoxicillin manufacturers report shortages of common cold antibiotic - YouTube

FDA Announces Amoxicillin Shortage - YouTube

All of these things are in essence critical war supplies....in addition to necessary for a civilized existance.....but it appears that someone is privily and or secretly rerouting the raw materials....out of which these items are made and removing them from public circulation and into private circulation...for private means.....and not telling the peop;le what is really going on.

In this manner I believe we are being hijacked for private purposes ...a purpose no one wants us to know or recognize....versus being inundated by distractions to keep us from thinking outside the box...

ESPN and or the Kardashians...as a sarcastic illustration of how we are so easily distracted by a television and or movie education....programming..

You members decide for yourselves and for your own reasons.....

I believe this pattern of operation will only increase and possibly become more desperate to support someone's private investment...someone's private control over our government and way of life.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Are any of the members here picking up on stories about coming food shortages???

Are any of the members here picking up on stories about coming food shortages???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Yep.

Just this week there was yet another fire at a food production plant. The number of food production plant fires is well over 100 now. These are the reported shutdowns. Fires are a bit difficult to ignore.

"Fire badly damages food processing plant in Moses Lake"

https://www.krem.com/article/news/l...lake/293-b8b3b6a4-fe5f-4fcf-bb32-fad3f335cc09

"MOSES LAKE, Wash. — Grant County and Moses Lake firefighters worked for hours on Tuesday night to contain a big fire at Basic American Foods in Moses Lake, a food processing plant located south of I-90 off Highway 17."
    ================================

This was from back in June of 2022. The count has kept going up. This site lists 100 fires -- their dates, locations, links to more info:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-plants-compares-us-incidents-global-trends/

========================================

"The 13 Food Shortages To Expect In 2023"

https://www.thedailymeal.com/1166891/the-13-food-shortages-to-expect-in-2023/

=========

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer..

I was not aware of this recent development at Moses Lake Washington. Thank for bringing me up to date on this.

Ishmaelites run wild......again..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Man, this is perpetually happening! I worked Quality Control for decades, so I'm not readily convinced that something is an accident. First, one does a root cause analysis to determine source. One hundred fires at food processing plants during a short time span??? No. Statistically, this is seven standard deviations off the mean. I read a Reuters article saying that only conspiracy theorists would call the "accidents" intentional. If the media tries to cover-up stinky situations, then you know that something is wrong and in a major way. "Don't worry, be happy!"

Then there was the recent chocolate factory explosion -- killed seven people, there are still folk in the hospital.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ylvania-chocolate-factory-explosion-rcna76692

First it was food, now they've gone on to desert.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing that I have watched over the last 20 or 30 years is the constant migration of people into bigger and bigger metropolitan places. Some of it is that the companies build factories where there are large populations so they can staff their places. Honestly, though people will come if there are jobs.

I have lived in rural places for the last 30 years or so. I was tired of the constant problems that seem to now be just a natural part of urban living. My biggest issue was with the schools. they were bussing kids from the ghettoes into the schools in nice neighborhoods and then trying to ship kids from those out to the ghettos. ??? In the end, you end up with ALL of the schools being nothing more than drug-infested gang fields.

I was also sick and tired of being a minority that was called a majority. The school my daughter was going to was about 80% black but they were still the MINORITY. The straw that broke the camel's back was when a teacher took a pencil from my daughter and gave it to a black kid and made her use a chewed-up pencil out of a box she kept for kids who didn't have pencils. I guess their parents spent all their money on dope so we had to provide for their kids. My Mom had bought her pencils with her name on them and they were in nice colors. That bitch took it from her because there were complaints that she had nice pencils and they had chewed-up stubs. So she was punished and we were headed out of town.

My best friend stayed about 4 more years but when his son was beaten half to death and the principal told him that it was just boys being boys. It was niggers robbing and beating up a white kid fi his lunch money!!! Maybe to a black principal that is just boys being boys but where I live they are called thieves. We have a LOT of them where I live now. The difference is that they are all locked up in the 7 BIG prisons in this area. Prisons are great neighbors.

Those boys will be boys who usually don't make it out of high school. Why go to school or work when you can just steal what you want? After all, boys will be boys. Then they are discriminated against and after being arrested 4 or 5 times they get sent here. MAN you talk about a rude awakening!!!

If you steal something from another inmate in prison you had better HOPE that a guard catches you. If an inmate catches you they will beat you nearly to death. The guards will try and show up and break it up before you are dead or crippled but to a certain extent, thieves in prison are self-correcting.

There is a FAST learning curve. If you sit on someone's bunk they may beat you senseless. They don't have much but they are protective as hell about what they do have. Rule one you don't put your ass where someone else is going to lay their head or even close to it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Multiply your anger and frustration by several tens of millions. This is the number of Americans who are at the breaking point of turning violent towards this woke wave of disassembling the U.S..

And a lot of the fury concerns the woke attacks on their children. Will people fight over issues involving their children? The suburbians may not; however in Heartland America, things could blow up. Me, I see current conditions leading to unimaginable violence and bloodshed. America is no longer a melting pot, it is a steam cooker and there's no place to vent the steam. Something's gonna let go and violently so.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not very worried. How many liberals own a large assortment of guns? Where I live if they tried to riot they could end up VERY VERY dead. They threatened it one time over one of their buddies getting executed. They let it be known that they were coming in mass and going to mess this town up.

LOL, The word went out and when the day came there were a few THOUSAND locals with their guns on a sling that showed up. We didn't threaten anyone. The stores around the prison where the executions were done shut down at noon and We took to the streets. The guns never left our shoulders but the threat was there and obvious.

The strangest thing was that the local cops told them that they were on their own and left the area. Some of them went and changed into their civies and came back with their guns. In Texas, it is perfectly legal to carry a long gun anywhere that doesn't have a sign up on private property that says they can't be carried there.

That day several of the businesses were out with coffee for the locals and happy to have us there. I was carrying my 12ga riot gun with an 18 1/4" barrel. I had it loaded with #8 birdshot so that it wasn't going to hurt someone that was very far from me. Up close though it is lethal. At about 5o yards it is not a problem, but stings a lot. I know because I got shot in the ass and back one time by a mean old fart for riding his horses without permission. Hey, I was 13 and you know how that is. Turns out he did the same to my Dad and his brother when they were kids!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I'm worried. We only live 150 miles from a metropolitan center. 150 miles is nothing.

Everybody around here is armed to the teeth. During a state's mulling of an assault rifle ban, our tiny town's city council voted to not be a sanctuary city where the enforcement of such laws would not be upheld / the police would not cooperate with the state (this place is in the middle of aagie land). The people filled a high school auditorium (I was there) and the people were absolutely furious. There was yelling and screaming as the city council sat on the stage. Almost all of the sheriffs in our state said that they and their departments would not enforce any such anti-2nd Amendment statutes. The only reason this got started is that two urban areas had enough state representatives to bring this anti-Constitutional law to a vote. The law got slapped-down. Many Democrats were afraid of physical injury.

Ex-military and police folk around here own assault rifles. I know that they sell well at one gun store I frequent. However, most folk own hunting rifles and shotguns. I collect and have hunting rifles and shotguns. Sure, people own handguns, but handguns aren't much of any threat to government. Scoped deer rifles, that's another matter. "Reach out and touch someone."

If America comes apart at the seems, my area WILL get refugees and they will be in panic mode. Among them will be people who will go aggressive if they don't get what they demand. They will attempt to break-in on family homes. They won't be there to ask if they can borrow a cup of sugar. Thus, I am forced to buy a big stack of buckshot. Normally, I'd only have buckshot for feral dogs. I have birdshot for survival reasons and some of that I might have to use to drive-off looters. Anybody busting into my home or attempting to torch my home will catch buckshot and .357 mag loads from my lever-action 1892. I have some FMJ ammo for my shootable old collector bolts for shooting through walls and whatever else (all my collectables are sighted-in and are great range-blasters, "blast from the past"). Plus I have some big fire extinguishers and water barrels / water hoses.

If urbanites spill out of the big cities in the South expecting Heartland Americans to support them, then they'll be out of luck. If any of these urbanites go aggressive, they will be killed. Every rural county in the South has tens of thousands of deer hunters and current/retired combat Army and Marines. People who do not practice with their high-power rifles will be of less value. In my area of the South there are far more guns than people. At the gun shows, I used to see men come out with cases of ammo on two-wheel dollies to put in their pickup trucks. I don't see much of that lately because many are already stocked up ... even to cover all the practice required to get ready for a fight. Still at gun shows, crates of ammunition for military rifles and handguns are for sale. I see folk buying these ... just not on the scale I saw during the Obama administration. Ex-military and police already have their prep.s. I routinely meet people, men and women, who make me look soft in the realm of conservative beliefs. I'm conservative (actually Libertarian-esque), but these people are FAR Right-wingers. I don't have any "black rifles", but they sure do.

"Don't tread on me" license plates are mega-popular around here.

upload_2023-4-2_18-46-33.png

Don’t Tread on Me: The Meaning & History Behind the Gadsden Flag

https://morethanjustsurviving.com/dont-tread-on-me/

Begin quote

"The flag featuring the defiant rattlesnake and sharp yellow background, is actually called the Gadsden Flag, and it’s been around since Benjamin Franklin’s time. Franklin actually referred to the imagery of the flag when he suggested sending rattlesnakes to England as a method of repaying England for sending criminals to America way back in his day. ..."

Ever since it’s creation, the rattlesnake, the flag itself, and the message – “Don’t Tread on Me” have been a visible symbol of American individualism and assertiveness over the years. It’s a message that has lived on through the ages, and I feel will continue to represent strength in the years to come.

The Gadsden flag is often described as the American equivalent of the Spartan “molon labe” (“come and take [them]”) motto. The comparison is apt as they both represent responding with force to perceived threats, but I have always preferred the Gadsden flag as the perfect expression of subtle defiance and resistance. It’s not a declaration of war, but rather an implicit threat implying: “We won’t take shit from anyone.”

This is spelled out, not as a contrarian argument, but more as a fact – a plainly put statement of resistance, which makes it far more applicable to day-to-day life and thus far more frequently used and thus ubiquitous in terms of seeing it used regularly. In my mind, “Don’t Tread on Me” is very similar to the Roman, “Si vis pacem, para bellum” (If you want peace, prepare for war). It’s a fair warning for all would-be oppressors to back off. Regardless of where you’re from, I think this is a sentiment you can relate to on a human level.

The Gadsden Flag was designed in 1775 during the American Revolution by the general and politician Christopher Gadsden. Originally, it was flown by the Continental Marines as a motto flag along with the Moultrie (Liberty Flag).

Its application in history is rooted in its imagery – the infamous snake has been used in the past by Benjamin Franklin’s “Join, or Die.” – which was actually the first political cartoon – and the rattlesnake as a symbol continued to be used throughout the years as the representation of the American people and their drive for self-determination.

End quote

upload_2023-4-2_18-50-15.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Oh by the way, urban gang bangers are no threat to Heartland folk. These gangs have no military training. Personally, they are without discipline and run away when the fight starts going in favor of their opponents. Gang-bangers most often "spray and pray" = defeat. Post SHTF, every round of ammo will count. There will be some uber-violent / trained gangs/crews, but they will be rare and will suffer from ongoing attrition. Old guys like me might help attrit them because I'm old and if I get killed, so-what :D. A kamikaze death doesn't sound so bad to me anymore. I'll just get it done and over with. I'll die fighting evil. Big positive, there.

Old Geezer, Apr 2, 2023
      lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    150 miles IS a long way when the power grid is down and the gas stations are all empty.
    there arent many people who are fit and able enough to walk that far, most will not even contemplate it , most people here dont walk far from their cars and park as close to their destination as they can, even parking where they should not.
    this area is 5-7 hours in a car from the capital, 10 hours in summer traffic tailbacks, if final destination is Cornwall add another 2 hours, walking? hell they'll be lucky to get 10 or 20 miles before some event stops them in their tracks.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A weekend hike is one thing or even migrating through a modern civilized nation is different than having to carry a loaded pack with all your basic needs during a SHTF event. Very doubtful there are many that could or would have the ability and equipment to make such a journey.

lonewolf and Brownbear like this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm only about 90 miles north of Houston but I'm not concerned about them. Most of them will sit and wait for handouts until the roads are closed and the welcome mat is rolled up and GONE. I KNOW this will happen because it happened a few years ago when half the idiots in Houston tried to evacuate and come up here. They closed the exits down and blocked them and sent them on down the road. Some of those idiots were from north of Houston. That is a LONG way from the coast and there is ZERO need to evacuate that area. THAT was an educational experiance. By the time they blocked the exits the hoards had already stripped most of the convience stores along the interstate of everything to eat or drink. THEN they started getting ugly! Since then they start limiting access a lot sooner.

TMT Tactical, lonewolf and Brownbear like this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The thing is that a tank of gas will carry you a long way down the road. 150 miles is not very far to go on a tank of gas. The ones that bail out early won't be much of a problem. They are forward looking and will not be the ones that evacuate with a can cola, a candy bar, and a quarter tank of gas.

I was raised on the coast and when there was a big storm in the gulf heading our way we kept our car loaded so we could lead the parade out of town if it came to visit us. A category 4 or 5 hurricane is not something that you want to ride out in a wood frame house. On top of the storm winds, they also will spawn tornadoes in their wake.

If you are going to ride it out, you will need a lot of food and water on hand and maybe a shotgun and ammo. In the aftermath of a storm there are going o be a lot of things to deal with. Thieves are going to be given but there are other problems. When there are floods like that the critters that normally go mostly unseen are going to be hunting high ground. Where I was raised that meant SNAKES and a lot of them. A lot of asshats are going to abandon their animals and when they get hungry and frightened, they can be a problem.

The aftermath of a storm can last for weeks. There will be hundreds of trees down across and taking down the power lines. They are not going to turn the power back on until the lines are checked and residential area will NOT be on the top of the list to repair.

Now one of the differences between then and now is that the stores will be closed and not reopen until the power is back on and the systems are checked. Back then a lot of the stores had manual cash registers and people working there that could count money for change. Now days with out power you could give a kid 5 dollars for a Dollar and twenty-five cent purchase and they wouldn’t have a clue how much they owed you back. I have actually seen that happen. So sad!!!!

TMT Tactical, lonewolf and Brownbear like this.
  14. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    You make a really good point. Caucasian people are a global minority. The Han Chinese out number us, Black Africans outnumber us, Latino people outnumber us and so on......

Yet, somehow, we are still always the bad guys - maybe it's how we behaved in the past? If it is, then it's hardly our "fault" now. I get fed up with us having to be apologists for ancestors that died so long ago that most of us don't even know who they were.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    different over here, the minorities no matter how much noise they make are still the minority.
    made me laugh the other day, the new First Minister of Scotland, a muslim, was complaining that so many people in top positions in Scotland were White, this idiot didnt know Scotland is 98% White!!
    in the 2021 census England and Wales has a 81.7% White Population, Asians make up 9.3%, Blacks 4%, mixed 2.9% and Others 2.1%.

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a tank of gas may carry you a long way, but the thing is over here not many people have a full tank, most drive on low tanks, I see it every time I top up my petrol tank, previous person having paid nearly £100 for the tankful sometimes more, my £20 worth being the lowest amount. we have seen tailbacks at the petrol stations in the past when there is a supply problem, in SHTF the petrol stations will run out of fuel fast.
    as I've said many times before, people over here will not leave the cities in SHTF they will wait for the govt to save them and they will not prepare, they will panic buy at the last moment as we have seen here before but even that wont last them long and will be useless to them if the power is already down.
    in fact many people may leave the countryside and move TO the cities in an event thinking that the cities will get resupplied first, which they may IF any resupply is forthcoming.

17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a just HUGE difference between the world view of people that live in the big urban inner citiies. The suburbs are a little better but when things colapse where do you think all of those welfate people living in the inner city welfare houseing are going to go?

For many years I drove a truck with three gas tanks. MAN, filling that beast up was expensive but I only had to do it about once a month. Now my truck only has two tanks. If things ever go to crap I am not going to be travelling very much. I will hunt and fish and turn my 2 acre front yard into a garden that I can watch and let the dogs guard it.

I am close to the river and can always catch a few fish for a meal. Hunting will be scarry as hell with all the idiots out there shooting at ANYTHING or anyONE that moves. There are a lot of ranches around here and I will be able to trade my skills for some meat.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have lived in both the inner city and the suburbs of a British city and if I ever had to get out of there I wouldnt be doing it on the roads I can tell you.
    even in the good times our motorways and major highways can become grid locked and if there is a RTA(road traffic accident) you can be stuck with nowhere to go for hours and hours, 7 or 8 hours is not unusual.
    as I am now in a rural location once TSHTF I'm not going to be travelling ANYWHERE.

19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have never lived in the inner city or in an appartment complex. Most of my adult life has been in places where I had access to places to fish and hunt even when I lived in the city. When I was a kid I would put my shotgun in my saddle baskets on my bicycle and we would go hunting. Nobody thought anything about seeing a bunch of boys with guns riding their bikes off into the woods to hunt. Some cops showed up one time to check us out. LOL we loaned them some duck sized shotgun shells for their riot guns and they joined us.

It was a better world back then. We lived in the suburbs but were surounded by woods, swamps, a river and lakes. Skin color just didn't mean much to us. We would meet up in the woods and play together. This was before forced intigration and all the problems that came from forcing people to go places that they didn't want to go. They did their best to destroy the concept of neighborhood schools. I bailed and left before they could do that to my daughter.

I moved to a place that had ONE big highschool and everyone went to it. The place that I left turned into a pisshole with so much violence in the schools that they couldn't keep teacher there. A friend stayed long enough for his son to be beat bad enough to be hospitalized. The black pricipal said that boys will be boys and that they was just horse playing. They beat this kid senseless and robbed him!!! Somebody needed to "horse play" that pricipals ass! Horse play doesn't send someone to the emergency room!

20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In my youth and on into middle age, I was a job-hopper. "Show me the money!"

I've lived urban (apartments), suburban (owned my own home), and rural (owned my own home/land). Lord only knows how many gardens I've grown in differing states of the United States. Now I'm retired and back in the South, nearer to my surviving "children" and grandchildren ("children" with gray hair; our daughter has passed to the next world; she has visited; other dead relatives have visited; however, such visitations are profoundly short, fleeting, less than helpful to the soul, if I'm to be honest).

The "Big Picture", I guess I've seen some sections thereof. The rest, I'm in no need of seeing, have no time to see, do not wish to see. I've seen enough, quite frankly. Seen too much. Massively over-educated. To what end? This human race phenomenon leaves me short. God fancies it. I'll not blame nor accuse Him. My soul is insufficient to the task of taking my Creator to the task.

I know this thing -- I know that I would have the most wise component of my species to survive. I would have them go on and to explore that which is beyond my knowing. I would have them redefine Wisdom. That which has gone before is but a portent of that which could be, should be. I pray this thing to be be made manifest. I know that such is the Will of our Creator. My will is even as nothingness. Praise be unto God, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.

TexDanm and TMT Tactical like this.