"thinking For Yourself Helps You Survive"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 8, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    "Thinking for yourself" or I rephrase it as "Independent thinking & action" isn't exactly the hallmark of Baby Boomer or Millennial demographic. Curiously independent thinking as in scrutinizing everything or distrust of authority (gov't) tend to be the hallmark of Gen-X demographic.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    i'd have to disagree about the baby boomers, and agree about the millennials.
    isn't the reason we are all preppers is that we can think for ourselves unlike sheeple who seem to have to be told what to do.

TMT Tactical likes this.