Thinking Your Way Out Of Today's Popular Nonsense....

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by watcherchris, Apr 6, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Very interesting survival video on thinking....,and gaslighting..,scamming
    This reply by Ben Shapiro is very very telling on thought control behind White Privilege and or Critical Race Theory ...and for which I believe is going to become Runaway and Rabid under the Biden Administration.

For those of us who can still think and recognize when someone is trying to "Herd" our thoughts, emotions, behaviors......you will find this video very very interesting and informative about what is coming across this country...in Racial, guilt, and shaming attempts by which someone is attempting to socially 'herd" America and Americans by race....while claiming to solve the race problem they are manufacturing onto us.

Here this very short video....very very good for your thinking..,..,Ben Shapiro is very good in his logic and reason...

Hope you members get something out of this video to help your thinking when next you run across these SJW types...for I have already run across one of them with a Masters Degree.....a very sad stats of affairs in America.

This video will help me as I will be running across this individual again in certain social circles...

I have bookmarked it for future reference...as I found Shapiros reference to Ghost Hunting to be very very appropriate.

And again ..the phony Republican party cannot possibly be that stupid that they do not recognize this as going on and how it scams/herds America and Americans onto a phony template.

Thus telling me that the Republicans are phony conservatives or what I often call....Democrat Lite.

Ishmaelites run wild....,

MY non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be remembering this about Ghost Hunting when next I run across one of these SJW types ...who think they are so virtuous and moral...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    SJW and snowflakes and woke types, wait until they get into the real world, and watch them scream then!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Here is the very very bad thing about this kind of situation....

When Ben Shapiro declared to this SJW that she was "Ghost Hunting".....the bigger problem and issue is that we here in America now have a government which is doing the exact same thing....trying to assume a "Ghost Hunting " position to go after people by race...while attempting to cure racism.

It is verily disgusting if one can see past the window dressing and runaway emotions...ie ...often rabid emotions.

Government racists going after people by race...and trying to cure racism.....really bizarre when you realize what it is.

They really and genuinely think this is moral and virtuous.....the high ground...

I have often described this behavior as the manufacturing of a "Bad Guy " for political/social capital....and it indeed is.
    A very popular technique going back into history by which leadership galvanizes the public...to their side/causes.

I did not, however, make the connection with Ghost Hunting which is another apt word to describe this kind of behavior.

The main problem is that this kind of thing is being promoted ...Ghost Hunting ...by government itself ...for the purpose of manufacturing chaos to the benefit of the political party/parties.

And it is going to get worse...much much worse in the hands of government..

In this.....I believe someone is trying to make us into Englishmen and or Continentals.....,to silence us...to make us take second , third , and fourth place in our own country ....because of our Privilege...and so do by race.....

Exactly what is happening in these countries......the UK and the Continent.....and I further believe by the same Deep State people.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    what is this reference to "ghost hunting"? and what do you mean by it? never heard this term before.

TMT Tactical and BSHJ like this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ghost Hunting is what the government and other groups do in manufacturing a bad guy for social/political levrage and then going after them......and in this process making these people and groups take second, third, and fourth place in their own country.

As Ben Shapiro aptly said...this kind of thing does not stand up in court.....at least not here in America..

Exactly what is going on in your country lonewolf...second, third, and foruth place for the British People..and now us here in America....turned into Brits and Continentals.

In essence it is government authorized discrimination.,..in this case by race.,..while claiming to be fighting racism.

They have to manufacture a bad guy..

This process used to be called Good Cop/Bad Cop or more formally thesis, anti thesis, synthesis...after GFW Hegel....

In the end.....the fruit of it is again Hegel...The State is god.

It is a step to government grabbing more power and control over the herd...by race...by racism...by what they call as Social Justice...

Towards absolute power and or Divine Right of Kings....

It is Ishmaelites run wild...

It is BlM and ANTIFA on a government level....manufacturing bad guys ....and then taking license to go after them....

Again...Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.