This Could Be Cause For Alarm....not Good If Valid

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Feb 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Bump to jump start..........

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Sourdough,

Just read the link.

From the Prepper perspective, it really doesn't matter about the origin of the Wuhan coronavirus.

Biowarfare has always been around and selectively used by nations. In 1992, an EL Al B747-200F crashed on takeoff from AMS enroute TLV. It was packed with biologicals for research. The US has a large program that also studies biowarfare.

For a private citizen Prepper, the common denominator preparations for a pandemic, whether natural-caused or state-caused, are the same and that's it.

It's the same with warfare; whether biowarfare or Lt Harry Truman's artillery battery shooting gas projectiles, the common denominator of bio and gas are the same: they eliminate combatants and others present near the battlefields.

It just doesn't matter whether some germs are developed in Almaty or the South Shetland Islands.

If the US gets into a global war, some will be required to relocate. Some will be activated for military or Federal service. The contractors, eg CRAF, will be alerted and on standby. All this doesn't matter as to the origin of the Wuhan corona virus.

I'm sure the US and China have secret annexes to the health agreements. We can only guess the specifics. Personally, I trust the Trump administration and won't comment on the prior one.

All Preppers can do is:

keep/seek good health coupled to hygiene.
    maintain the best medical kit for one's specific perils
    practice prudence when in stores with crowds (presume x present are sick).

Justin Baker and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This could have bigger impact on the swamp creatures plans, then the actual virus. U.S. currently suffers a credibility problem with the rest of the developed world. Countries need to have some level of trust in each other.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Concur.

Yet, don't all the key countries use the doctrine "Trust but verify" ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My fear is that this information if valid........could greatly expedite the inevitable end of America.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Most countries, and anyone intelligent does that.
    Lots of individuals just parrot things without giving them much thought.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    He's a buddy of Alex Jones.
    I have to say your sources all seem dubious.

10. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    There are currently 19,843 confirmed cases worldwide, including 426 fatalities.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Most of what I read about this virus is raw bullsh##.

What could be a royal leak in our protection against this virus and its spread is the vast numbers of Chinese students studying and residing on our university campuses. These students interact with Chinese who are perpetually going back and forth to China; people such as their families and people working for valid Chinese companies and Chinese company fronts set up by the Chinese military. A tremendous amount of espionage occurs on college campuses. Universities only marginally -- if at all -- cooperate with U.S. intel services to monitor/suppress these leaks in valuable and dangerous technologies.

University campuses are jammed with people. This is why there are horrid meningitis outbreaks. Any sort of flu is going to spread like crazy. Dorms pack the kids like sardines. Handrails, desks, bathrooms, ... combine points of contact with poor air handling and you get the chicken-farm affect.

Canada has people traveling back and forth to China. These people also travel to America. So we could get people exposed to viruses in China who are coming into America from Canada, or Britain, or Panama, ...

There are well over 300,000 Chinese working the ports and the oil pipelines down in Panama. Our Middle East tankers go to Panama to offload the oil which is piped across Panama to the Gulf of Mexico then shipped up to Texas and Louisiana for refining. Chinese company managers there are back and forth, back and forth, ... , constant travel. Note as an aside Chinese business managers hold rank in the PLA. These same businessmen are also back and forth to America.

Pools of infection inevitably break out of where they are "isolated".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

You got that right.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Yup..I know.....horrible...to be associated with a wild card like Alex Jones.

Reminds me of one of the pulp magazines and or news papers, so many years ago, who broke a story about the President having an affair with an Intern in the White House.....though many other reputable news outlets would not cover this story and knew of it. A pulp magazine broke what others dared not touch....and went against the grain.
    Was it a conspiracy???

But Alex Jones....is worse than a pulp magazine and or news paper at the check out stands.

First time I heard Alex Jones speak..he reminded me of much in what I had learned via an Economics Professor who taught on history, religion , politics , economics to show and illustrate that these were not isolated conditions but were often related at a level denied to the average American with a television and or movie education...a public education in instant gratification ...not thinking for themselves..

This denial or unawareness of certain patterns in thinking used to be called "The Conspiracy" but today is often referred to as "The Deep State."

But Alex Jones...Wow!! What a wild card.

I have been a shortwave listener and now a ham radio operator for years and years. I listened to news and information on the shortwave bands for years before home computers. I learned back then how rigged our MSM was and still is...including Fox News..I trust none of them.

Many many years ago we dubbed CNN as Chicken Noodle News...and continue to so do. But the others are in the same boat including Fox News..they all try to "Herd " us and often not tell the whole story.

We have here a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution...as our governing documents.

The Constitution of the United States is to gaurantee our Independence .....not our "Herding."

Find anyone on the left or the right who will teach that ...including it's relationship to the news and information business...including our education systems...thinking ..teaching people to think independently.

Now....rethink Alex Jones in view of Independence...not herding via the news media...

The one thing most of the media and leadership in this country do not teach is Independence..versus lock step..thinking and emoting. And so too the MSM in lock step with phony left right leadership.

Some of us gave up on the MSM years ago.....

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Getting the facts correct once is no excuse for all the other outright lies.
    Liars lack credibility even if you agree with some of the things they say.
    A law professor has no special knowledge of viruses.

15. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Tell that about most of the MSM and also what passes for leadership in Washington DC.

Agree about the law professor...but am also careful about science as well....for that discipline too is often used/misused to "Herd" us and without many being aware of it.

After all...who pays for much of our scientific research???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris