This Is My Rifle

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by randyt, Sep 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      255/345

Blog Posts:
    I was thinking earlier today how things have changed. Back when I was 14 year old, I took my rifle to school for show and tell. I got up in front of class with it and held it up and said this is my rifle. Other kids had theirs too.
    times sure have changed

TMT Tactical and Panhandler like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh sh*t yes!!! Imagine trying to do that now!!!:eek:
    66ba98ad3b0d6c387d718c9f0fed9657.jpeg
    Keith.

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      477/575

Blog Posts:
    Always suspected those sister were lethal. Yes, sadly time have change and not for the better.

Morgan101, randyt and Keith H. like this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Master Survivalist
      455/460

Blog Posts:
    I had those nuns in school for eight years; a terrifying existence. They beat grammar into me, and I can still diagram a sentence. Not so sure some of them weren't men hiding under there.

If there is a merciful God these will be the seven virgins waiting for the terrorists when they get there.

randyt, Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When I was a little kid my best friend went to a Catholic School. He got to the point that he would just freak out if one of the Sisters got anywhere close to him. Finally one day his Mama came to pick him up from kindergarten and couldn't find him. When she did he was in a garbage can crying where one of those mean bitches had put him. And that was the end of that.

I carried a gun on the gunrack in my truck to school and wore a buck 110 buck knife on my belt. Back then it was common for the lady teachers to borrow a pocket knife from a boy to open boxes. It was just assumed that a boy always had a pocket knife in their pocket from the time that they were about 8 years old on.

Dalewick, randyt, Keith H. and 2 others like this.
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      477/575

Blog Posts:
    We went from gun racks to safe spaces, sad, very sad.

Morgan101, randyt and Keith H. like this.
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I'm like many here. Gunrack in the rear glass and squirrel or deer hunting after school. After hunting season I checked traps until march and season end and no one ever said a word.

randyt, Your label for this did remind me of something from basic training.

This is my rifle, this is my gun. One is for killing, one is for fun.
    Learned quickly to NEVER refer to a rifle or machinegun as a gun, EVER again. LOL!

Dale

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  8. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      255/345

Blog Posts:
    for sure, I never call a firearm a gun, well almost never.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.