Tired Of Hearing Dirty Songs About Hoes And Witches Misspelled? Here's Good Clean Music...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by GrizzlyetteAdams, Oct 28, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    Tired of hearing dirty songs about hoes and witches misspelled? Here's good "clean" music for your enjoyment...

Can't pass up a good beat, cher!

2. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    The others were Louisiana themed; this 'un is a Jawjuh one:

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Funny stuff, good music.

Dirty music comes from dirty people.

4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    OMG!! :D I was rolling on the floor laughing, especially with the little dachshund wagging his tail. Priceless!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
  6. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
  7. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Somebody please balance the load in that washing machine.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I guess I am weird. I just want to fix the damned machine before it gets permanent damage.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Can't hear the words, can't follow the beat and most definitely got two left feet. That is me, white and can't get down. :D

Sonofliberty likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Dirty music artists have a marked tendency to not have long lives. In the following link, one can find a list of hip-hop/rap artists who have been murdered. The list has a bit over 70 names. Most were shot to death, but there are also a few stabbings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_hip_hop_musicians

"This is a list of rappers and hip hop musicians murdered since 1987.

"Two studies in the mid-2010s concluded that murder was the cause of 51.5% of hip hop musician deaths. The average age of death is between 25–30 years of age. Hip hop has a higher rate of homicide than any other genre of music, ranging from five to 32 times higher.

"Some reasons cited for the high homicide rate include poor background of many artists, criminal gang activity, drug use, and inadequate pastoral care among artists and record labels. In 2020, XXL wrote that of 77 rapper deaths they examined, more than 40 remain unsolved, including the 1996 murder of Tupac Shakur, the 1997 murder of the Notorious B.I.G., and the 1999 murder of Big L."
    -----------------------------

Here's a rap video. Listen to the lovely melodies. Warning, if you are averse to vulgar cursing, then do not listen to the following:

------------------

"City cuts ribbon on Bronx summer program funded in part with money recovered from drug criminals"

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-youth-program-funded-drug-money-article-1.1395152

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's another typical bust:

"10 gang members charged after year-long investigation in Lake County"

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/1...-after-year-long-investigation-in-lake-county

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.