Title 42 Collapsing Soon...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, May 10, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was just told that there are Mexicans and their families down on the main street , many of them in one house, and they are dealing drugs.....

That the local police are watching them. Wondering when and if the feds will come in and restrict the local constabulary ...in their efforts.

A woman was stabbed and cut severely last week in the neighborhood...but I did not think of it in drug terms.....one of the suspects in the photos released is from south of the border...

So has two legged wildlife verily infiltrated this olde neighborhood.....and the predictable crime wave which inevitably follows it???

Thinking also about this fentanyl problem which is much in the news....and that someone very very high up in the leadership chain is aiding and abetting it......for it to be so widespread.

And that this spells chaos for many ordinarily quiet neighborhoods.

With a million coming into this country....I am asking myself how often this scenario/pattern will be repeated in ordinarily quiet towns and cities.??

Also hearing that there is another drug hitting the streets and it is worse than fentanyl......in it's effects.....meaning more chaos...

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do believe at some level that someone high up in our government is aiding and abetting this business for profits and in the process ...herding Americans unto chaos and destruction....

I see us as Americans going the way of Hati...and the chaos going on down there now....as a result of an ineffective government.

Hate to think of it that way but Ishmaelites are about to run wild over this country....

In a manner of speaking....these Ishmaelites are willing to sacrifice our way of life for their profits and power ...if it means chaos...across this land...

I see this chaos manifesting itself down into our public school systems as well.

Be warned these Ishmaelites in high leadership positions and the puppets they need in office to keep and maintain Ishmaelite servitude and bondage over the rest of us.

Even liberal democrats will not have voted for the chaos which is coming to this country. Planned organized chaos.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully, all of this will turn into pure chaos and collapse. The cities need to crumble.

It will be interesting to see how Big Brother feeds and houses a few million strangers simply showing up and bringing no supplies with them.

For all of those who voted for communism, my hope is that you will take-in a family or two, feed them, and find them jobs.

4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thinking to myself...that we do not have an "Assault Weapon/Rifle" problem in this country.

What we are about to see is a massive " Assault Fentanyl" Problem ...even worse than is currently happening.

Aided and Abetted by our own Government.

With the border officially open as of yesterday the amount of drugs coming across will skyrocket.

Ishmaelites run wild....across this land......carrying out there treason....on our people..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    America Last ....is not a representative government.

It is a government representing someone in private......a private government of people not wanting to be seen or known.

A non representative government.

An Ishmaelite government....royalty....feudal in nature.....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    During wartime, it takes an extreme amount of planning before an invasion. We're not just talking about battle plans. We're talking about how all of these men are going to get fed, how they will be sheltered, what about the ones who fall ill, ... on and on and on.

WWII, Allied invasion of Europe from North Africa / Mediterranean, could have turned into a raw catastrophe had it not been for the genius of Lord Mountbatten. This invasion of Europe from the south, Italy et. al., was a herculean task, that most of us couldn't even begin to understand. It was under the leadership of men like Lord Mountbatten that the invasion was made a coordinated endeavor. Land, sea, and air forces ALL had to be on the same page. Think about what was involved in making that a symphony of supplies! Absolutely unbelievable. But that's what it took to be a success.

Seems the biden regime hasn't considered or doesn't want to consider what to do about hundreds of thousands of migrants streaming in per month. If migrants start dying, then this regime will blame the individual states and communities.

Already, the streets of many towns and cities are full of migrants having to live outside. Now quadruple (or more) the current situation. Migrants are going to start starving. Without potable water, proper sanitary conditions, and being exposed to the elements, these masses WILL fall ill.

Zero preparation = disaster.

Biden pulled our troops out of Afghanistan and that was an utter disaster. It took all of the communist media's efforts to quell the reporting of this horror to the the American public. How will the media cover-up people dying in the streets of cities, the looting of stores for food, the violent clashes that WILL occur?! Me, I don't think they will be able to. I think that the MSM will not report the seething anger of the people for the biden regime. Maybe it will be the conservatives acting-out this time -- the MSM will report that, I'm sure.

Hopefully, masses of migrants will occupy mass media offices and hopefully even Microsoft, Google, and Amazon offices as well. This is just me day-dreaming, but wouldn't that just be wonderful! They enabled this, so let the Leftists eat the consequences.

"Chicago Facing ‘Humanitarian Crisis’ Amid Renewed Surge of Migrants from the Border, Officials Say"

https://news.wttw.com/2023/04/28/ch...renewed-surge-immigrants-border-officials-say

"Chicago is facing 'a humanitarian crisis' amid a renewed surge of migrants from the southern border and the Chicago City Council will soon be asked to spend $53 million from the city’s budget surplus to care for the thousands of people who have already made their way to Chicago, city officials said Friday.

"More than 8,100 people, most of them from Central and South America, have arrived in Chicago since Aug. 31, when Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sent the first bus of migrants to Chicago, according to a letter Mayor Lori Lightfoot sent to the City Council Friday, acknowledging that once again the city’s shelter system is bursting at the seams.

"That has forced dozens of men, women and children to sleep on the floor of police stations across the city while they wait for beds, officials said. Immigrants who arrived by plane are also sleeping at O’Hare, as first reported by Block Club Chicago.

"But after fielding pointed questions from several City Council members, city officials said that new strategy is still under development, even as the city’s shelter system strains under the burden posed by the arrival of between 75 and 125 people every day without much more than the clothes on their backs.

“ 'This is inhumane,' said Ald. Byron Sigcho Lopez (25th Ward).

“ 'We are using every tool in our tool box,' said Knazze, adding that the surge is already here, and more asylum-seekers will likely head to Chicago after the rule expires.

"There were no available beds in city-run shelters for families on Friday, Knazze said.

"Officials said their requests for financial help from the state and federal governments have gone mostly unfulfilled."
    --------------------------------------------
    Chicago residents shred local politicians over plans to house illegal immigrants at closed high school

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chica...s-house-illegal-immigrants-closed-high-school

"Chicago is one of many cities overwhelmed by illegal immigrants seeking asylum amid crisis at America’s southern border. During a May 4 community meeting at South Shore International College Preparatory High School, local residents expressed their outrage at the proposal of housing hundreds of migrants in an already struggling area.

" 'What’s important is that we really establish this is humanitarian crisis, and we are here,' Chicago chief engagement officer Nubia William said as the crowd jeered in opposition."

upload_2023-5-13_16-35-28.png

"Thune: Biden’s Border Crisis Turns Into Full-Blown Catastrophe"

https://www.thune.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=31A4EE58-E768-4CB5-8285-EB718A0BBFF2

"WASHINGTON — U.S. Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) today spoke on the Senate floor about the Biden administration’s decision to end the use of pandemic-era Title 42 authorities without any meaningful replacement. Thune noted that President Biden has the authority to address the crisis at the southern border, but he has simply chosen not to act. Title 42 has played an essential role in preventing the crisis at the border from becoming a full-blown catastrophe, and once it is lifted, the administration is expecting up to 13,000 illegal crossings per day – nearly doubling the recent average."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The crisis is developing EVERYWHERE in America. It is even happening in NoWheresVille. Here is a small town all the way up in the state of Maine:

"Sanford city leaders address concern, confusion over asylum seeker arrivals "

Maine Public Radio

BBC World Service

https://www.mainepublic.org/news/20...concern-confusion-over-asylum-seeker-arrivals

"At an emergency meeting on Tuesday night, city officials in Sanford addressed confusion and concern over the unexpected arrival of more than 100 asylum seekers in the last week.

"City manager Steven Buck said about 25 families have been placed in temporary emergency housing, but stressed that the city has no more capacity.

"Buck said the city is now vetting the new arrivals to see if they had previously been receiving services in other municipalities, which, he said, would complicate their eligibility for General Assistance benefits in Sanford.

" 'The larger number of arrivals indicated they had left their current shelter or housing circumstances and had electively engaged to Sanford after hearing that better housing, i.e. hotel rooms, would be granted,' Buck said."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Let us be REAL for a moment...They are NOT migrants. They are invaders coming here to TAKE what we and our forefathers worked hard to build. It would be easy to stop. Build two fences on our border and kill ANYONE that tries to cross and is between the fences. Leave their bodies to rot where they fall so the next invader knows what it may cost him. If you don't want the borders protected and closed you should not be allowed to have locks on your doors at home either. The invaders need a house too and you need to volunteer yours.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Wedding Parties, Homeless Vets Booted From NY Hotels To Make Room For Migrants"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...less-vets-booted-ny-hotels-make-room-migrants

"Two soon-to-be-wed couples and 20 homeless veterans are no longer welcome at New York hotels, as their planned or in-progress stays were cancelled so the properties could be used to house migrants instead -- with a higher payoff for the hotel operators.

"The New York Post reports that a Florida couple that's originally from New York has had a wrench thrown in their June wedding plans. Deanna Mifsud and Gary Moretti's wedding party had reserved 30 rooms at the Crossroads Hotel in Newburgh, about 20 minutes from the ceremony site. Friends and relatives coming from California, Florida, Arizona, Minnesota, Connecticut, New Jersey, Long Island and Westchester were all booked, with shuttle service arranged to ferry them safely from and back to the hotel.

"The hotel has been in the news amid controversy over New York City's scheme to store excess migrants in suburban Orange and Rockland Counties. The Florida couple called the hotel, and were told their reservations had been trashed. The hotel told them to contact Choice Management, which operates the hotel.

"That's not a random accusation. Reports suggest that hotels involved in the migrant program are being paid rents that are a substantial premium to rates typically paid by citizens and others in the country legally.

"That includes 20 homeless U.S. military veterans who were already in suburban New York City hotels but were given the boot to make room for migrants. The vets' rooms were being covered by the Yerik Israel Toney Foundation, which was founded by a disabled military vet. Fifteen of them were staying at the same hotel as the victimized Florida engaged couple.

"The foundation had negotiated an $88 nightly rate to house the veterans, but some reports indicate New York City is paying upwards of $190 a night to house migrants. "That’s so unfair, because at the end of the day, we are a small nonprofit," the foundation's Sharon Toney-Finch told the Post. "
    ---------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The situation in American urban classrooms is such that teachers willing to work there should get combat pay on top of their regular salaries. If you think about it, they actually have been deployed into a combat zone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So far my Granddaughter has never stepped foot in a public school and won't as long as we can afford to send her to a real school that is about educating and not political and racial rights and sports.

My Mom was an elementary school librarian. She spent the last 5 or 6 years she was there trying to help and teach kids in the sixth grade how to read at a third grade level before they went to Jr. High the next year. They couldn't fail them or hold them back unless the did the same to an equal number of white kids. The very few white kids failed so a VERY few of the worst of the black kids could be kept too.

It was sad. Most of these kids were not stupid. They just had NO as in LESS THAN NO help or encouragement at home. The first time they stumbled, they were lost and done. When you don't catch things in the 3rd grade you will be lost in the grades past that but that is what they INSISTED on. Equality of passing over learning. THEN they raise hell because their graduation rate is low and they don't make as much money when they enter the work force.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    American education has been dumbed-down so that all students will pass.

Such is not the path to greatness for any nation.

TMT Tactical likes this.