Top Ten Myths - Zombies

Discussion in 'Zombie Apocalypse' started by TopTenFaktai, Jul 10, 2018.

Top Ten Myths - Zombies 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. TopTenFaktai

TopTenFaktai New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Good morning to everyone who likes zombies and zombies stories!,

I want to present a Youtube movie about TOP 10 Myths - Zombies. This movie is in English and also have English subtitles.
    URL:

And I have a question! How do You think - Can zombies exist in the current society !?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    how can you have 10 myths about something that has never and will never exist? except in a Hollywood directors fevered imagination.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TopTenFaktai

TopTenFaktai New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    So this is why the movie called top myths and not a top real facts. XeXe! :D;)

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we always say: a myth is not a fact, the fact is there is a myth!:D

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Dallas845

Dallas845 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Could also take in the factor that zombies are not the actual problem that we would face! This article explains the real horrors https://zamonthly.org/2019/03/14/in...e-zombies-might-be-the-least-of-your-worries/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    If there are no zombies how do you explain all the democrats being elected?

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't know about current affairs re zombies but there were zombies.

In olden times in Haiti...don't know when ended, if it did, a shaman dealt with "trouble-makers" by preparing a powder from the skin of the blowfish. This prep was secretly placed on "trouble-maker's" doorstep, presuming there was a doorstep. This toxic chemical would rub into the sole(s) of foot (feet). This pharma was tetrodotoxin, a nuerotoxin which can paralyse and reduce breathing + heart rates. If the "victim" appeared dead, ... wooden coffin and rites + burial. The shaman would then "exhume" the body. If the toxin from blowfish skin wore off a recovered corpse, the shaman would then be stupified by jimson weed ("zombie cucumber") Don't know if all this lawful or unlawful practice of medical care. From my folder notes: scopolamine. A surviving Zombie became a slave. Don't know all the rest.

The name Max Beauvoir, a biochemist , who studied in New York somewhere is in my file folder.

I'm not into this stuff but got this info in re the highly successful CDC - Centers For Disease Control program for training for mass epidemic/pandemic events. Once had many of the comic books published by CDC.

Enough material above for those interested to develop to your sole's ........ er.... heart's content.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    After partying and carrying on all weekend...burning the candle on both ends......Zombies are what I would see coming into work on Monday morning.

It took them until Wednesday to get some kind of straight and then they would repeat the process on the next weekend.

I never paid good money to watch them in a movie plus refreshments...I got to see it for free having coffee and sticky buns...as they came into work on Monday morning...Zombies.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It kind of depends on what your definition of a zombie is. If you define them as mindless creatures that look somewhat human but seem to lack human feelings. They harm people that they don't know for no imaginable reason and are basically dead inside and barren of human morals I'm afraid that there are quite a few of them around.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    zombies in a SHTF context will be the sick and the dying and the addicted.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I have heard the blowfish zombie stories before. Even if they are true the numbers are not problematic.

I prep for zombies because it is fun. You never know what is going to befall you. You can't prep for everything so pick something and run with it. A zombie hoard is a flexible enough disaster to be able to work with.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    zombies- as in the brain dead but walking sense- don't exist apart from in some movie directors head.

13. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Caribou,

The blowfish zombie stories are the foundation of the more modern versions of the use of biology. The big thing now is
    - CRISP -R - .

It's not the zombie hoard but the modern versions such as those arriving with Ebola infections and the new flu strains.

The hurricane evacuating 12 pax van crashes enroute to somewhere. If there are dead in van, the bodies must be buried to prevent contageous diseases from spreading. If there are also survivors of the van crash, they could serve as vectors of dangerous germs.

This is why Centers For Disease Control uses the attention-getting Zombie Apocalypse theme to teach this stuff. to the kids.

If the dead are not buried, the harvest plans must stop. After the hurricane the mosquitoes are numerous.

And we're not ready.

14. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL...lonewolf...

I swear...sometimes.....Wow!!!

What you are describing in the second quote defines most of Hollywood who think they know what is best for the whole United States. Most of Washington DC as well.

To those who can see, hear, and understand past a television and or movie education...there are indeed walking dead out here...lots of them ...particularly those with a television and or movie education ...who know more about the latest product coming down the non evolutionary pipeline....know more about what is on the programming schedule....than out here in the real world.
    They are addicted to the Television and or movies......their drug of choice.

Ask them a question requiring serious thought and they quote a movie or television program they have watched. They have no real life experiences of their own. And they do not seem to realize this but think they are the cats meow.

What is worse...many of them are now in leadership positions......preying on peoples unguarded and undisciplined emotions...predators...for votes.

These Zombies make wonderful consumers...just not good people...

But the worst thing is that many many many of these people are also Zombie voters....automatons...robots controlled by someone else..into the voting booth. Thinking is not their ballywick...emoting is....just pull the right string.

Want to see a Zombie at work...lonewolf.....??? Think on this one..

No thinking educated disciplined person defines who and what they are by their sexual orientation.....ever....male nor female...

For a educated, thinking, disciplines person..knows that a proper educated disciplined human being is so much much more than sex, sexuality and sexual orientation.

Yet we have whole groups of Zombies out here who define themselves exactly that way. And they are voters.

And they are working 24/7 to put the rest of us into their Zombieism...robots with only sex and sexuality by which to define themselves...and force it on the rest of us.

Wildlife in it's natural habitat.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see your point.but we call them sheeple not zombies.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcher chris,

You said it real clear and to the point.

Another term related to "Zombie...robots..." is from the Korean War era: "brainwashed".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Why should I limit myself. I call them sheeple, zombies and a few things that I can't publish here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    dosent matter what we call them, they wont survive for long post SHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.