Tropical Storm Zeta Causes North Carolina Landslide

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 2, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    When I've read the title what pop in my low IQ brain was Catherine Zeta Jones

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and what is wrong with C.Z.Jones??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Nothing wrong with her. Damn great looking at her time, albeit she doesn't age well though. She is better choice to portray Arwen Undómiel in Peter Jackson Lord of The Rings trilogy

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    okay, I thought maybe you had something against the Welsh!!!:rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    WHAAA? Anyway one thing I've always notice from gorgeous looking women is they tend not to age well

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think you can say that about Catherine Zeta Jones, I think she's got better as she got older.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That because your getting older thus your preference also change, which is also the same thing that happen to me. However Zeta Jones no longer have that (not sure the word for it) the sharp beauty she use to have back in The Entrapment (1999) film

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    when you see what she looked like in "The Darling Buds of May"(British tv series based on the book) and what she looked like later in life I'd say she definitely improved with age.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she is no longer great looking but rather losses the sharp beauty and look far more softer but still gorgeous nonetheless albeit of different kind

Seeing these pictorial, I say she change much after 35. And was at her prime in The Mask of Zorro & The Entrapment. Too bad she wasn't the one who portray Arwen Undómiel in Peter Jackson Lord of The Rings trilogy. From what I've read the original choice was either C. Zeta Jones or Kate Winslet. Having Liv Tyler portraying the fairest maiden to ever walk among mortal (Arwen Undómiel) not only look wrong but also felt wrong in so many places. The choice of having Liv Tyler was being "forced" by the American financier

TMT Tactical likes this.