Trump Wins; American Hosp Assoc Loses

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will have to hold my judgement on this issue, Not sure it will be a help or hindrance.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If I start a market down the street and sell widgets, I must at some point post my prices. I WILL be asked.

Welcome to capitalism.

Now if we could only get banks to show their records of how they use OUR money! Oops, can't do that! NO, no, no! Else there would be a national panic. No one can know that the banks, to include the Federal banks, are bankrupt counterfeiters. FDIC and FSLIC couldn't even begin to cover the bankrupt banks. Could the Fed print more money? Sure, the only side effect would be to nuke the U.S. Dollar.

"The emperor has no clothes."

TMT Tactical likes this.