Ufos

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by duke in wales, Aug 30, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. duke in wales

duke in wales Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    What are members views on UFO's/life on other planets?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    negative.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I've seen lights in the sky manovering in a manner no craft 'we' have could do but they are Unidentified...no factual idea what they were.

What made me ask the question was an interview on TV with Professor Brian Cox and his view on alien life. As he said statistically given the billions of stars in the Milky Way alone life at some level must exist out there, we've just not found scientific evidence of its existence YET (unless Area 51 really does have dead ETs there on ice).

A member of another forum pointed out that exploration is part and parcel of out make up, we explored this planet and now have rovers on Mars etc so it would seem logical that other advanced life from other planets would do the same and want to study us.

Radar and Morgan101 like this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have enough problems on this planet without going and ruining others.

Radar and Morgan101 like this.
  5. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    We've barely reached all the planets in our own solar system, and all that has happened in our lifetimes.

6. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    We've only been flying for a little over a hundred years, if we don't mess up our great great grand children should see some remarkable things.

Radar likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    It's less about Area 51 and the California terminus of Area 42.

It's the places not known.

Statistics and scientific evidence - Note that the inert elements are not inert !

Statistically speaking, the number of professors for the electorate to support is too high.

Life or human life ?

Like Heinrich Heine said - "If life is discovered on other planets, we might learn that the Earth is the insane asylum of the universe".

TMT Tactical, Radar and Morgan101 like this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere. We are only a grain of sand on the beach in the overall scheme of things.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    any life if it exists, which I doubt, will be so far outside our own solar system it will be impossible to get there in a human lifetime.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  10. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    That is true given our current technology. What other technology might "they" (those that are out there) have developed to make it possible? What is the lifetime of those that are out there? It may be considerably longer than our lifetime.

Many sightings describe aircraft that move at incredibly speeds; here one second, and gone the next. If they are true what technology allows them to do that?

11. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Using existing technology it would be impossible, but technology is moving on all the time. In 116 years we have gone from flying a few metres to hypersonic cruise missiles, from Morse code to superfast broadband for the masses. The first IBM hard drive had a capacity of 500 megabytes, my main home PC has a storage capacity of 20,000,000 megabytes with 40,000,000 megabytes on my main home network...tech is moving forward at an exponential rate.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there you go, relying on technology again, Duke you do make me giggle.;)

13. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I'm not relying on it to take me into space though am I LW.

Your clearly a Luddite and thats fine if your happy with your (technological) lot in life, but don't giggle at those of us more open to change and advancement.

Morgan101 likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't trust technology, it can and will go wrong at some point, and I don't trust this AI stuff.
    in any case UFOs and other planets probably don't have anything to do with prepping, unless your expecting an alien invasion, which I am not.
    and I will not rely on technology post collapse for my personal survival.

Morgan101 likes this.
  15. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Its the Hangout forum, talk about any topic I thought?

Any technology can fail, a plough can break, a knife may snap. You use a knife, use a can opener...your using technology you and I only differ on the level of technology we care to employ.

Morgan101 likes this.
  16. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree Duke, and I have posed this question before. If the SHTF, and if there was a catastrophe how far back in time would we go? 100 years? 200? 500? 1000? I admire those skills used by our predecessors, and I admire those who have maintained them. I am reasonably certain that I will not have to use flint and steel to start a fire.

Second part of the question: How long will it take for things to be restored? Of course it would depend on the severity of the catastrophe,, but I am in the "sooner" camp rather than the "later" camp.

17. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Duke in Wales,

Is there a spectrum of rays - a scale - from Leval A technology to Level Z technology ? I am guessing a javelin experiences a different failure rate than a nuclear-tipped ICBM.

Is there a cost component ?

...... Any topic at Hangout ? ..... This subject is pertinent to prepper matters. I use the KISS doctrine: Keep it simple, stupid ! My gear is simplified because of this subject !

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  18. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    UFOs....LOL LOL LOL ...UFOs.....LOL LOL...

They are FOs...not UFOs.....they have been identified very very well.

Someone is clouding the truth with stories of them coming from deep space....star trek...star wars...star this or than ...anything to catch peoples fancy.....and set the hook in them.

I live right next to the NASA Langley Research Center.....lots of Moon Rocks to be found in this city.

Get to talk frankly with any NASA brain...and they will tell you that most of the Space research has been for the purpose of setting up..and managing controlling systems for here on Earth....not in deep space.

Also remember something else...about which few want to talk.

The radiation levels and fields in outer space. In some areas the radiation levels are very high.....since it is out side of our protective ozone levels.

This means long term deep space travel with known methods of propulsion is not possible...ie..dangerous.

If the ozone level protects us from Harmful radiation...why are we shooting astronauts up through it to be radiated??

Anyone asked or even thought of that one ..or are we stuck on star trek..star wars..Babylon baloney....star this or star that????

Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!??????

Or is someone gas lighting us for the purpose of supporting climate change or any other herding technique they will come up with next for control???

All fear and insecurity based.....trading opportunity for security and fear....or rather insecurity and fear???

The interesting item about them to me....is that some 80 % or so of the sightings are of these FOs coming into or out of water. I found that to be very interesting...according to Ivan Sanderson.

No....no....I think they have been identified very very well. Someone just does not want us to know that or think in that arena...and work hard to deflect or herd this kind of thought.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  19. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Chris, did we land on the Moon? A lot of loonies say the Van Allen belt would have killed the astronauts, what are your views?

Yes there are a lot of experimental craft, no, they could not have maneuvered in the manner we observed twenty years ago.

20. Miskondukt

Miskondukt Active Member
      40/58

Blog Posts:
    It's a mathematical impossibility that we're alone.

075772a957ac0e78e788f4213f1b2c64.jpeg

Our one galaxy has hundreds of billions of stars, and there's hundreds of billions of galaxies...you can do the math.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    TMT Tactical, Radar and duke in wales like this.
  21. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    I think there is other life out there, odds to good to think we're the only place that got the spark.

But what if compared to what other life is out there, humanity ends up being the amoebas of the universe??

22. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    They are non-human, but not from "outer space". IMO, they are interdimensional not intergalactic. IMO, they are the fallen angels in disguise. See also project bluebeam. If you are interested, your journey down the rabbit hole can begin there. Check out Genesis 6.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  23. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have seen UFOs & I have seen & watched alien flying craft, one I saw up close within about 50 meters. So yes, there are aliens on other planets, & they have visited earth here in Australia.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical, Radar and duke in wales like this.
  24. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Alien life. Mathematics says it has to be out there. I hope there is life forms on other planets.
    If there is, and it's intelligence is advanced far beyond ours. To the point interstellar travel is possible for them.
    Well, there is two possible outcomes.

1. I call the Star Trek version, where the noble aliens just want to have peaceful relations.

2.If the aliens are like most life forms and are only interested in what benefits them. The liberals get there population reductions. Maybe 100%

So many possibilities and zero answers.

Dale

TMT Tactical and CountryGuy like this.
  25. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Love the way you snuck in the Liberals LOL. I'd love to see Trump negotiate with them :)

watcherchris likes this.
  26. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I know just how absolutely massive the universe is and for life to exist somewhere is is pretty good. I once looked up how long the big dipper was. About 330 light years. That's just the big dipper. 1 light year is about 6 trillion miles. So a lousy 330 light years is 1,980 trillion miles what ever is beyond a trillion.

We live in a solar system, going out a galaxy, farther yet the local group, and beyond that the supercluster. ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE! If we are the only life form in all that then that would be incredibly sad.

Just saw this article. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/marine-says-cigar-shaped-ufo-19029216

Report your UFO sightings here: http://www.nuforc.org/

TMT Tactical and duke in wales like this.
  27. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Voyager is the first of our probes to enter deep space, only took forty years :) One day we will cover distances faster than light does.

28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think he is already negotiating with them...

I know this because of the rabid visceral reaction..by the left...liberals.

Don't think Trump is one of them....whereas many previous leaders have been...even in bed with them..

Think about the Space Force.....newly created..I don't think it is for what is advertised..

Yes...we landed on the moon....and I don t think there was anything of intrinsic value to be found there...otherwise the moon would have had a gold rush...as did California....even to the point of becoming a state long before the territories in between California and Washington DC.

That is what happens when something very valuable is discovered....the new valuable territory gets priority.

For many many years we had the exclusive technology to land and or go to the moon...including advanced accelerometer technology to control the rocket thrusters/burn..necessary for a soft landing.

Advanced accelerometer technology is also part of a three dimensional navigation platform necessary for space travel.

This is why the Russians were never able to do a moon landing...they did not have the advanced accelerometer technology for their navigation platforms....to precisely control their rockets. They kept slamming into the moon. They could not do a soft landing.

If the Russians got them....I know from whence they came..

The Japanese let the cat out of the bag in the scam going on in space exploration.....many many years ago....when they launched their first space probe.

And yes..there is in existence plenty of experimental craft .....many of which will never be made public....they do not dare make them public.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    man someone's tin foil hat fell off...

30. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If someone shot a hole in their space craft I suppose they would be stranded . I wonder if they would sue the shooter ? I suppose the take away the guns crowd would be running around all hysterical and pis--- again .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Chris wrote

"That is what happens when something very valuable is discovered....the new valuable territory gets priority."

Very true, thats why Donald wants to buy Greenland.......all that untapped oil and minerals; loved the way he threw a tantrum and canceled his State Visit when Denmark did not want to come out and play :)

The Moon is open to all, the first soft landing was a Russian craft, then American and recently China and India could be next. I'd not bet on which country will put people up there next my hunch would be China.

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the things for which the US Air Force trained me is Inertial Navigation Platforms. Gyro Stabilized navigation platforms..independent of radio signals for navigation...which is their attraction for space travel...as well as aircraft.

In particular the Platform for the F4 Phantom aircraft. This was a gyro stabilized system with accelerometers along the axis.

For bombing a three axis system is desirable....vertical velocity.

So too with space travel...three axis..not two axis systems.

But for accurate rocket burn...for soft landing..precise accelerometers are needed....particularly vertical velocity.

The early days...accelerometers were made by hand....by particular highly skilled machinists working with electrical engineers.

Only a handful of people in the country could do this kind of work.

Now today there are much more precise machines controlling the parameters of this kind of work...or product.

If the Russians have them..these machines...I know from whence they came.

I don't believe this about the Russians doing the first soft moon landing. If it happened it happened in the papers...like so much of todays news and informations/history.
    The Russians have been built up for years and years as the big bear...the super power..when they were none of this.

All I have to do to know this is go to any store and find goods and services ..particularly high tech made in Russia.

You will find no computers..no cell phones...no cars...etc etc etc.

If the Russians got this know how..I know from whence it came...same with any other country...they did not invent or develop it on their own..it was given to them..or they were allowed to steal it...like much of the Chinese were allowed access to Western Secrets for campaign donations....including the W88 warhead designs.

What is known in the trades is that the reason the Russians and other countries do not use a steam catapult on their air craft carriers...and instead go to a ski jump ramp..is costs....

But in addition to that ...the machinery know how..precise machinery alignment over such a long run as a steam catapult and the construction of the very heavy foundations and water brake necessary for this is beyond the capability of the Russians...the Super Power....understand now?????

I also know this by watching the formula 1 racing circuit..wherein much power is needed in the engines while also watching weight....a very careful juggling act...design parameter..not much different, in a certain manner, from getting into outer space....weight and power.

How many Russian Super power cars are in formula 1 European style racing??? Super Powers can do this and have surpluses to spare.
    Think it through carefully. If they get this know how..I know from whence it came.

This is not information's for which the ordinary layman would ever know...versus distractions like the Kardashians and or NFL ...NASCAR...et al.

As I said..NASA Langley is right up the road from me...Next to Langley Air Force Base...lots of moon rocks to be found around here.

Lots of active and retired NASA people as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Chris, LUNA 9 made the firs soft landing on the moon, beating America.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_9

It sent back pictures, Jodrell Bank in the UK also recieved the signals...Russia made the first soft landing...its not fake news LOL.

I take it you've not watched that documentary I talked about, 'The American Factory' about a Chinese company taking over a closed down GM plant ?

Well worth watching :)

Talking of Chinese, I'm on my own tonight so think I'll have a meal delivered; I love Chinese food, even the stuff we get in the UK; it goes well with a chilled Sauvignon Blanc:)

34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL...Duke of Wales....

Sorry but that is a very funny article....a landing bag.....ok...I can see that....

Problem.....they have not been back since...to any important degree..

I am talking about a genuine soft landing..not a bag landing...a controlled crash..

I don't think a air bag landing is going to suffice for humans or certain delicate rovers etc etc.

I'm talking about a landing and exploring and delicate instrumentation surviving to do specific work ..accomplish tasks...

A soft landing requires precise rocket thrusting..and direction control...not free fall....

I think the video which absolutely astonished me was the video of a rocket hovering ....in the air by controlled rocket burn..then changing directions.....then changing directions again...then coming back to the point of origin and hovering again...and then down to the surface and the rocket motors shutting down.....now that is precise rocket burn and control. This requires very very sensitive measuring equipment to precisely control the rocket direction and burn.

Once again..if the Russians or anyone else get this gear...I know from whence it came.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Duke of Wales,

I had to bust out laughing at the video..

Once again I don't think the average American nor the average Chinese have a clue.

The average Chinese and same with the Koreans and Japaneses..are worker bee drones....ants on an ant farm. Machines...robots..

That is what they want....and so too many American Manufacturers...worker be drones...ants on an ant farm.

The oriental mind set is precisely that....and willing to sell peoples very souls to that template to that very mindset...

This is contrary to American concepts of Liberty and Freedom..also privacy.

This is not mentioned in videos such as this as they try to work towards conformity and efficiency.

And this is also one off the reasons many American Manufacturers have moved businesses out of Amerrica.....and it sums up to costs...versus efficiency...in a labor competitive marketplace.

Along with pollution and or union costs....all going into the cost of the end product...

Americans can no longer afford themselves. I am aware of this in a labor competitive marketplace.

I had to bust out laughing at the part of the video where the guy moans about doing the same repetitive job over and over and over and over.....

Perhaps he would like to try my job....installing uranium fuel cells into nuclear reactors...you do it over and over and over very very carefully...to keep from getting radiated and or contaminated. These guys are a joke...

Try handling explosives..or extreme hazmat....

The problem with much of manufacturing is that they want and or prefer machines...machines do not ask for raises...take vacations..... get sick per se.....

People are not machines....so the trick is to eliminate the people in the process....or failing that ..turn people into machines.
    Ishmaelites run wild. The Chinese prefer Ishmaelites...

You can do this to a degree by planting people in front of a television or movie screen feed and water them...then program them to prevent individual thinking...only group think allowed..

Watch carefully what they are turning out in public schools and colleges today. Ishmaelites. Little thinking going on .

Or...you can manufacture machines to get rid of the humans in the Manufacturing process. Remove humans from the manufacturing process.

Know what Trans humanism is???

Think it through carefully.

Watcherchris..

Not an Ishmaelite

36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish I knew what the hell you were talking about half the time Chris.
    trans humanism, WTF??:confused:

TMT Tactical and CountryGuy like this.
    1. CountryGuy
      must be smoking or sniffing some really good, or really bad shit...

CountryGuy, Sep 1, 2019
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No problem Lonewolf....no problem.

Most people have never heard off Trans humanism...the combining of human and machine...cyborg..

This is where science would like to take certain humans in the future....robots...more machine than human.

This is where much of technology is also taking people today....people with a television and or movie education ...in reacting to a stimulus...not to individual thinking..but mostly reacting...emoting. Reacting to a pre programmed stimulus for which many are not even aware is happening to them.

The Stimulus is often not their individual stimulus...but external....like a robot running a program....via a television and or movie education.,...understand now...???

The very frightening thing to me Lonewolf...is that these television and or movie educated/programmed people are also voters....understand again???

Now...rethink where Trans Humanism is going???

Understand Ishmaelites now???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think your talking about The Borg, science fiction, at least for the moment, although I don't trust all this AI business.
    that's probably the only way humans will obtain immortality.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

I 'm following Watcherchris' theme.

I do believe that Americans tolerate surveillance especially since the welfare state arrived.

I also believe the workers of the US and China are not equal in lack of knowledge as to what's going on. The Chinese are quieter but more knowledgeable than the articulate Americans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    surveillance has increased since the advent of the computer not the welfare state.
    its easier I assume to eavesdrop on someone who uses a computer than someone who does not have one. its easier to follow someones movements with CCTV in a city unlike a place like here that dosent have any.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Think Cyborg LW and your pretty much there. Look it up, its pretty much a 50s/60s concept. Its a sort of pseudo mix of science and philosophy, interesting though.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  42. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Transhuman cyborgs have been around in fiction for a long time. 6 million dollar man, Robocop and many others. The early stories were all about shifting the Overton Window to make people more accepting. It's been around even longer than that. Think Genesis 6 and The Book of Enoch. For another fictional account of Transhumanism see the old TV show Dark Angel.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204993/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    • Are there UFOs? Of course. Anything flying in the skies which is unidentified is, by definition, a UFO.
    • Is there life on other planets? I think that extraterrestrial life exists on other planets -- or even in space. The Drake Equation, although much maligned, make it a virtual certainty. If it's in our Solar System, my best guess for extraterrestrial life would be on one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn.
    • Is there intelligence/intelligent life on other planets? Again, quite likely. It's hard to argue with Dr. Frank Drake and his Magic
      [​IMG].
      ...but I'm not holding my breath.
    • Have we been visited or are we being visited now by extraterrestrial intelligent life?
      I doubt it.

GateCrasher and TMT Tactical like this.
  44. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Lone Wolf,

You're forgetting J. Edgar Hoover's fingerprint files and security clearance program for key workers.

Don't forget the camera and the tattoo. The Czars used the tattoo for selected categories of prisoners.

The welfare state gave a check / job to those registered. This required a reporting obligation.

CCTVs not used in rural areas if not needed as a tool. If/when needed, a drone will monitor area.

The new IT stuff merely magnifies the monitoring.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Nazi's used to tattoo a number on concentration camp inhabitants.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    and don't forget in the last few years there have been movements and a push to go with implanted chips. I've seen excuses being used like to make it difficult to committ identity theft (what they won't develop RF type scanners to skim your codes), also oh it would act as your bank/ credit card, oh and as your govt ID... Oh great cattle tags that can also be used to track you. The modern version of the SS forearm tatto.

47. duke in wales

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Since 2016 all pet cats and dogs have to be chipped in the UK and EU which has its plus points, owners of stray or lost pets can be found, you can take your pet on your EU travels but I don't want a chip in me.

48. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I.C. chip & forehead 666 tattoo? Here in the states, a whole lot less will get you shot.

49. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just yesterday, I was speaking to a dog.

The conversation was sobering. The dog didn't understand much, if anything, about what the conversation was about. My takeaway was that were a space alien to be speaking with me, I would be in the position of the dog.

If these beings can travel faster than the speed of light within dimensions we are not only unable to understand, but unable to sense, then the dialogue between them and us would be embarrassing for all parties concerned.

Navy pilots have encountered aircraft (spacecraft?) the size of multiple stadiums traveling at thousands of miles per hour. They apparently may have operations going on under our oceans. Okay, maybe they need some rare minerals that just happen to exist on our little dirt-stained iron-nickel core planet. So far, they've not bothered us. They've also not said "howdy!" nor cured human cancer. Sez to me that they have decided not to bother with us. They are not going to mess with our natural evolution nor with any self-destruction our human species brings about upon itself. Therefore I see no reason to bother with them. And forget any curiosity on my part, for they may exist or they may not exist, theory or reality, makes no never-mind to me.

As for those who have been taken onboard a "spaceship" and have been paralyzed & "probed", maybe they were drunk in Germany or the Netherlands and wandered into one of those S & M brothels. They've got some pretty strong smoke over there. U.S. major metro areas probably have such nightspots. San Fransisco, now there's a place to get kidnapped by "space aliens" ... or not. Never want to go anywhere near the Bay Area.

abadf596dddaaeec12c7ff0099c7af20.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I like your style, Geezer, and I want to get copies of the Space Busters comix!!

TMT Tactical likes this.