Un-biden

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Jul 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political...e-control-after-nascar-fans-chant-fk-joe-bide

"The latest example of gaslighting by the corporate press occurred Saturday evening during an NBC News interview with the NASCAR Xfinity Series Race winner at Talladega, Brandon Brown. The reporter distorted offensive chants about President Biden and quickly spun them as chants for Brown.

"During the interview, hundreds if not thousands of fans were in the stadium seating section of the raceway while Brown spoke with the reporter. The chants from the crowd increased in loudness and could be heard as "F**k Joe Biden." The reporter, quick on her feet, told Brandon and viewers the chants were "Let's Go Brandon." Here's the video so you can hear for yourself:

pic.twitter.com/1iYZel4zFT

"— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) October 3, 2021
    The reporter who acknowledged the chanting either genuinely misheard it or twisted reality for viewers at home by saying the chants were for Brandon.

"According to RT News, the video went viral and was shared by NASCAR but then deleted without explanation later. "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not a Biden fan BUT I am not sure that his lady running mate might not be a world class disaster in the making if Biden falls over dead.

China is already saber rattling and pretty much laughing at Biden's response. If he were to suddenly leave office I would not want to be in Hong Kong!! I'm not even sure that I would want to be living on the West Coast or any of our Pacific assets. As long as they left Hawaii alone, I'm not sure that the liberals would be willing to respond to an attack on affiliated island nations.

The problem with Democracy is that sooner or later it elects a monster. In the past our founding fathers had placed things such that this was hard to do but we have allowed so many of those protections to slip away.

We have been lucky…I can only hope that our luck continues. We are not getting wiser in our choices!!

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Biden is a silly old fool but its not so much about him as to who is pulling his strings, as for Harris it has been said she is from Communist stock and if she ever gets into the big seat she will play hell .

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Saddly I believe that we will eventually elect our Hitler. Once in power the only thing that keeps them now from a total dictqtorship is the Second Amendment. If they can get their way the liberals will take that away.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If Labour ever got into power here we would be in for very bad times, there are enough on the left in that party who would like to turn Britain into a Communist utopia.
    thankfully they are squabbling enough internally to be in the political wilderness for years maybe decades to come.
    calling their political opponents "Scum" is not going to get people to vote for them.
    but then Labour has always been a party of bully boys.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps I am wrong , but in my opinion we are already there . We arrived to become a one party system last November 2020 . There is no reason to believe the party that with no remorse will kill an unborn baby would relent and have fair an honest election next time , now that they have control over the rigged voting system .--- The constitution and legal laws have already been banned from any consideration if they stand in the way of our present rulers and their agenda . Sadly even the local level law enforcement personnel are complying with our rulers decrees and as ordered , are enforcing unconstitutional laws .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Conservatives have been in power in the UK since 2010 and I dont see that changing anytime soon, we virtually have a one party state because the conservatives can enact any laws they like and because they have an overall majority any opposition is just chatter they cant do anything to change the status quo.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We have basically been a one party system for a long time as far as the middle class is concerned. One wants to take your money and give it to those that won't work while the other wants to take your money and line the pockets of those that don't need to work.

I have almost NEVER actually voted FOR anyone for presedent. I instead decide who I MOST want to vote AGAINST.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    No, they're not.

Local cops and sheriffs are quite conservative. Even in liberal states such as Virginia, they have stood up to the communist governor. Only the tippy-top northernestestest part of Virginia is communist. Maybe in Yankee states and in Californicatia the cops may have some Leftists, but even there, the local uniforms are basically Conservative ... and they are quitting in droves and moving out of state. (Just five months ago or so, I talked to one such fellow from up North who'd bugged out to the South. He'd had it with the lack of support and the threats of lawsuits from felons and their families.)

The National 5-O / FBI (Fully Bolshevik Inquisitors) are deep-state lackeys -- everybody knows that. Local and State police hate the arrogant FBI suits that want to push aside the locals and wag their micro-pe##ses. But as the federal government goes broke, they will experience less and less funding. They will not even be getting their pay-offs from Senators and Congressmen.

More and more, the communists are going to have to go begging for bullies.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As much as I dislike Biden I always remember something that my Dad used to tell me.
    "Be careful what you wish for!!" If he goes out the door what comes in may be our worst nightmare.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "RFK Got It Right"

https://www.oann.com/commentary/rfk-got-it-right/

"When presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told CNN last week that he sees President Joe Biden as a greater threat to democracy than Donald Trump, mainstream media, academics, and elected Democrats exploded in vitriol.

"Speaking on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy said, 'I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is… the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent.' Kennedy added: ' The greatest threat to democracy is not somebody who questions election returns but a President of the United States who will use the power of his office to force the social media companies… to open a portal and give access to that portal to the FBI, CIA, the IRS, the NIH, to censor his political critics.' ”

upload_2024-4-12_14-55-22.png