Un Peacekeepers Did Nothing As Us Aid Workers Were Raped, Beaten, Shot Right Next To Them

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Keith H., Nov 13, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well everyone seems to be getting cosy with the UN & their idea of a New World Order, yet we see this: US & UN Peacekeepers Did Nothing as US Aid Workers were Raped, Beaten, Shot Right Next to Them
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/us-un-peacekeeping-raped-gunpoint/#TAg6f0ZBJIzpsQCd.99

report: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report.

These were Chinese UN troops, but there were American troops there too & they did nothing to protect these people. What the hell is all that about?

2. Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog Expert Member
      155/173

Blog Posts:
    A frightening indicator of what the a erage soldier is reduced to. Either they chose to ignore or were ordered to. Neither leads to good outcomes.

koolhandlinc and Keith H. like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    just goes to show that when SHTF we are all on our own, don't expect the 7th Cavalry to come riding over the hill to your rescue because it isn't going to happen.

koolhandlinc and Keith H. like this.
  4. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    This has a precedent with regard to the genocide in Rwanda. There is this issue of red tape and protocols in the manner UN peacekeepers operate where they are only required to engage in combat in self defence unless otherwise instructed which takes some time and the damage has already been done.

koolhandlinc likes this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:

Because they are cowards you just don't let stuff like that happen and turn the other cheek

Keith H. likes this.
  6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What about the ongoing Genocide in West Papua by Indonesia? This because of a gold & copper mine there. Australia & the USA refuse to stop this Genocide of men, women & children. I find this absolutely disgusting.
    Keith.
    29f34b124f15aedd0fb3c09b29a9e72b.jpeg A trophy photo.
    29f34b124f15aedd0fb3c09b29a9e72b.jpeg One of many rape victims murdered.
    29f34b124f15aedd0fb3c09b29a9e72b.jpeg Children slaughtered.
    The majority of the world's populace allows this to happen. Proud to be Australian? Not bloody likely!
    Keith.

koolhandlinc likes this.
  7. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Yes it's all f up bad part about it it's just going to get worse

Keith H. likes this.
  8. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    Its all BS red tape crap. UN troops can't do anything without orders unless they are attacked.

I hate whenever I see children killed like that. Makes me mad.

Keith H. likes this.