Un Web Site

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by Pragmatist, Aug 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://reliefweb.int/report/world/...reduction-fragile-and-conflict-affected-areas

Good morning all,

I'm posting above line here for 2 reasons;
    1. The site is loaded with some useful reference material such as private organizations involved in disaster relief, refugee programs, etc
    2. The above link's specific theme in article illustrates what we're up against. The UN had super high quality postage stamps at their stores but their conflict resolution matters reminds me of "Abandon Hope".

Historically, effectively addressing conflicts and conflict risks was assigned to organizations other than health care and refugee workers.

Above link explains that "conflict reinforces fragility". There is so much to learn from the UN.

howler and TMT Tactical like this.