Uniform Style To End Homelessness

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 11, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cnn.com/style/article/kamala-harris-vogue-cover/index.html

Good morning all,

Per ...

Call me anything you want. I think the Harris side is - LOSING - . True, American society ... social, economic, political will never be the same, but soon enough, the dumbed-down population will realize clothing styles and pole dancing at big football games doesn't provide food for the hungary.

Much of what's going on is sotto vice prepared theatrics for the fools who write lettters to the editor of the Washington Post.

Much of politics has little to do with political philosophy and much more - nearly exclusively - with organizational activity. This is why the Harris side is still somewhat vibrant.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

Some more in re my belief the Harris presidency is losing;

Head Note: Don't be molded by ther lame stream media "reporting". It really is fake news.

1. The Chicago teachers' union is now set up in confrontation mode with the Chicago Boad of Education. This is not the beginning of a national reform movement from the view of a new administration in D.C.

2. LA and NYC need more hospital bed space.

3. Don't believe that the 2 US Senators from NY control or have much influence over Wall Street.

4. There could be a big event in the Middle East not involving Trinidad and Tobago nor Equitorial Guinea.

5. The Suez Canal could experience a new experience. The EU feels this the same hour.

6. China could arrest all protesters in Taipei and et cetra.

7. The freedom-loving Okinawa citizens might get liberated.

8. The California homeless ..........

I learned in the Boy Scouts not to play poker with anyone who holds a hand of Trump cards.

........... and tell the former New Jersey Governor to get back to the toll booth ...... the cars are piling up at the George Washington Bridge.

MAGA

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/...ps-expected-to-leave-carnival-corp-fleet.html

More: ........

Above tells of 4 more vessels leaving the trade. The company makes more $ and the efficient use of capital is reallocated for the US to prepare for the New World Order. We've got much work to do.

A colleague told me that the University of California system is going to be closed down. This is to be accomplished by lowering the standards so any applicant can get in. The Berkeley professors can work in Wendy's.

Civil air fleets are getting smaller. Here, too, capital is being reallocated to better use for real economic development and not for the credit card tourist trips.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    This cannot be true...otherwise they would be asking for the Hospital ships to return....as they have plenty of beds and barely got used the last time they were both in New York and also in California..

Neither state is asking for the return of these ships.

Someone is gaslighting here..

Someone is betting no one remembers this very recent history..but how about those Redskins...Kardashians....et al..

I've worked on some of those cruise ships which have come into this shipyard for repairs..on the Azipods...the electric motors used for propulsion.....,fed by diesel generators.

Azipod - Wikipedia

Very interesting arrangement.

Nonetheless...I make no plans to go on an ocean cruise..having seen way to much about cruise ships in this shipyard.

Watcherchris.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

If and when there's a "next time", instead of sending the USNS SOUTHERNCOMFORT to NYC, perhaps best to just airdrop some tarps and cots. They can be set up in Central Park.

I remember the Ping Pong diplomacy. Kissinger was the only Nixon team member who fared AOK during and after Watergate.

Don't forget the veterans of the Railway Service Corps were WWI veterans and got honorable discharges. They still had to legally fight for any benefits - common enough for many of the veterans groups.

Col George H. Emerson was the Commanding Officer of the Railway Service Corps. Prior to this active duty he was the General Manager of the Great Northern Railroad. This military event was around March, 1917. Just about everyone except President Woodrow Wilson knew the setup.

TMT Tactical likes this.