Unions Against School Shooter Drills

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Feb 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Had atomic bomb drills when I was in school. Funny none of my classmates were traumatized. Of course we had dodge ball back then too.

3. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    As a teacher in public school, I welcomed the Active Shooter Training. With the entire staff of the school participating, it was a huge undertaking, but it was enlightening. There were some folks that I thought for sure would be "sheeple" that turned out to be pretty awesome, and a lot of folks that just plain let me down.

TMT Tactical likes this.