United Kingdom

Discussion in 'International Countries' started by lonewolf, Oct 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Great info. Thanks Brownbear. I'll look into it.

Yes, it's similar here I think. Ignorance is not excuse.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  3. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Exactly.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What a great site. Cheers Brownbear.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Trust in government, UK: 2022"

upload_2023-11-20_15-8-24.png

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I trust none of the above, not at all, not even 1%.

1. Old Geezer
      You likely have a million or millions of others who feel the same way. Responsibly people do not wish to pay for the irresponsibility of others via excessive taxation.

Old Geezer, Nov 22, 2023
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Videos are beginning to appear in the UK that show a large increase in hate speeches in Mosques.
    not really surprising given the events of October 7th and what happened since.

Blitz, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The situation is appalling. We have become strangers in our own country and before long we will become a minority. We have had immigration for along time now and people have arrived and, mostly, fitted in (sometimes against the odds, there was mush resistance to West Indian migrants, who are now a much loved part of our culture). The problem we have now is that we have so much immigration (745,000 legal migrants last years according to HM Government's figures released yesterday) that the arriving do not adapt and fit in and the ethnic British are having trouble adapting to them. Most of the influx is down to the Governments wish to import cheap labour, some are students and some, according to a minister yesterday come to work in the NHS. The simple fact is that the UK voted to leave the EU mostly due to huge levels of European migrants, now we have even larger amounts of African and Asian migrants and goes what? The ethnic British population is angry about it again. Even to express this view, however, is to expose oneself to accusations of racism and right wing bigotry, not fear that our culture and history is being eroded, oh no, we are expected to put up with that by greedy self-serving sanctimonious politicians who try and peddle the erosion of our culture as a benefit to us.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it all started with Blair in the 1990s who flung the gates wide open to mass migration.
    its not just the usual rhetoric, this new stuff is calling for all Jews to be killed and Israel to cease to exist.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it all started with Blair in the 1990s who flung the gates wide open to mass migration.
    dont panic just yet, the foreign born population of the UK is just 14% meaning 86% are still British.

11. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    At the current rate of immigration that will soon equalise. One of the key concerns is that our cities are being lost to other cultures. I read recently that London's Mayor Khan claimed that London was 'no longer white" as persons of colour now make up 67% of its inhabitants (although I feel that figure to be misleading as a good proportion of those people are, of course, British born and consider themselves British first and foremost - a person's colour having no relevance to that).

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  12. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Its not difficult to get your shotgun certificate in the UK or Spain.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was told its easier to get a shotgun certificate than a FAC in UK.

14. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol Brownbear......textbook of today's educated and enlightened leadership.....,you gotta be educated to become so intellectually, enlightened, and or Illuminated....

Our leadership is becoming just as professionally stupid and even open about their stupidity.....in their leadership techniques....and this even to the point of openly declaring professional government approved racism....,.in white Supremacy.

You gotta be educated to become this giftedly stupid...

Is Khan saying that he is the non white mayor and that this is now lawful??? Elected only by and for non white folk.

Our current President gives just that impression....though I have not heard them give the law number citation so I can look up what law has been trespassed as they claim...what moral lapse at law???

This is called a Legal Fiction or Fiction of Law...for those not familiar with it.

Is your PM or mayor using or misusing a Legal Fiction ....???? That he is only the non white mayor???

This is how I know, here in America, that we have professional Ishmaelites in public office. Predators.

'
    My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

15. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Its very simple, basically if you get a landowners permission to shoot on his/her land your pretty much done and dusted.

Shotgun cert the Police have to prove why you don't need a shotgun so permission to shoot covers that

Full Firearms Certificate you have to prove why you want one, way more difficult so membership of a gun club, 'X' amount of hours at the range under supervision, extremely strict storage regulations, regular unannounced home inspections et al.

Blitz, lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "... regular unannounced home inspections ..."

Whoa! That sure wouldn't fly here in America -- especially in the South!

Cold day in hell I'd want to be any officer showing up at a house to inspect what firearms were there! Talk about "danger central". Most times the folk here are peaceful, however ...

We're talking Scots-Irish. Think about "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland. That's from where our ancestry immigrated. When provoked, the people in the South, Southern Appalachia in particular, can go turbo-violent. The women here might just shoot near you or at you if you're on their property unannounced. "Sneaking around" is profoundly dangerous. Burglars, most assuredly, can wind up with traumatic lead poisoning.

Another matter is that the Sheriff's Department would have to inspect EVERY household. Here, households NOT owning a gun are in a distinct minority. There are more guns here than people.

Post SHTF, any interlopers are guaranteed to catch lead. We're talking 100%. The normal welcoming attitude here will instantly vanish post SHTF. Only locals will be accepted by locals. Kith and kin -- that's it. I know my people. When I'm dealing with local rough crews (who normally default to "civilized"), I stick to the strict local rules of behavior. Just this month, I've twice had to interact with some "interesting" crews. Great folk if you are one with them.

17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Neil Oliver: 'The Government practice of lying about why they’re doing something is forever exposed' "

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its the inspections that stop a lot of British real preppers from going for a firearms certificate.
    I never did like nosey parkers!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Neil Oliver tells it like it is.

1. Ystranc
      Neil Oliver believes some pretty far out conspiracy theories. I like his presentation of history on TV but when he goes off script he comes over as a weirdo

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  20. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf....

Curious about this in regards to licenses...like firearms licenses...etc.

I have had one of these for years and taught myself how to make my own bolts for it.

Also have extra prods and strings for it.

Do you need a special license in the UK for one of these or a regular bow???

Amazon.com : Barnett Panzer V Crossbow Package : Sports & Outdoors

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no there is no licence required for archery but you cannot carry it in public.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the UK is totally unprepared and at risk of a Ransomware cyber attack which could happen at any time . such an attack could bring the whole country to a standstill.
    the UK is the most cyber attacked country. this can shut down all and any systems .
    there have been several already, notably a major one on the NHS last year.
    it is called Ransomware because a payment( i.e. ransom) is demanded to unlock the system.
    the UK is at risk because of poor planning and lack of investment.

23. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh I trust all governments. Where would I be without them?

Yeah, nah.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Interesting post Brownbear. We currently have a major problem with immigration, due to the extremely high cost of living and no housing available, the public have jacked up. Finally the government has now reduced the number of immigrants.

I don't have a problem with them, PROVIDING them coming here doesn't flock our country by them taking housing, government benefits, etc. And of course, providing they aren't total dipsticks!

Given the Australian government recently let a pack of psycho refugees to roam around the country, I'm not too optimistic!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...australian-high-courts-life-changing-decision

Absolute bollocks, it is!

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  25. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    That's interesting lonewolf. I didn't know that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Is that right Max? I had the impression that the UK was quite similar to Australia. Thinking about it now though, I've still got rellies over there that organise "shoots", so I guess it can't be that difficult to get shotgun licences in the UK. Does Plod wear guns over there? Or only special tactical groups? I can't remember, or seem to remember they don't.

Have no idea about Spain. My brother and his Spanish partner recently bought a house in Spain, to which they are going to for Christmas. I'll have to ask them.

You have to jump through hoops in Aus and can only shoot on a property or state forest if you have permission. Well, in NSW. I have no idea what QLD's regulations are now though I think they aren't quite as strict in QLD. Stupid having different States with different regulations. It's like different countries. Idiotic in my opinion.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Excuse my ignorance but what's a "FAC"?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, that last para is similar to Aus. What's the UK's status with handguns now? It's a nightmare to get a licence here. And you're only allowed to have a handgun on the way to or from a specific shooting range, of which you have to be a member. You are forbidden to use it outside of a shooting range. And during transport, they have to be secured in a specific way in a vehicle, otherwise you're in the mire.

Of course there are exceptions, such as fully qualified rangers and the like. But the general public. No.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hahahaha. Bloody hell, that's hysterical! How different US is from the UK and Aus. We also have to have our firearms inspected, to ensure they meet the safe storage regulations and to ensure we only have ammo for specific rifles, etc, that we have purchased. So they have to have the serial numbers checked to ensure they are legal, etc.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      As a class one firearm and shotgun owner I can say that I’ve never had an un-announced visit from plod about my firearms. It’s hard enough trying to get them to turn up if they’ve got a good reason.

Ystranc, Jan 16, 2024
  30. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh I love the Scots! That's a brilliantly interesting video! Thanks for posting!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What do you mean, "can't carry it in public?" Where do people use them?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It's very scary. I mean, seriously scary. We have had a number of really nasty cyber attacks too. It really worries me all the talk about Aus becoming a cashless society in the very near future. Scary as.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Handguns are pretty much a no no in the UK but... if the barrel is extended (permanent) and a permanent stock fitting giving an overall length of 24" then its classed as a rifle

Ystranc, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  34. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow. Interesting. I didn't realise there was a way out, so to speak, by the overall length of 24".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    You can't shove a 24" Glock 19 down your pants can you

I live in Spain these days and (as I've being saying for over a year) I'll get a full gun license next year for hunting, mostly wild boar which is open season, they do a lot of damage and taste good

36. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Max, I must have missed your posts on it. When you say a "full gun licence", what does that entail?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I expect the gun licencing is different in Spain.

TMT Tactical, Blitz and Brownbear like this.
  38. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I expect you're right. I'm interested in whether they can have handguns on the same licence, for example. It's so complex here, it's interesting to know how other countries operate.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my ex father in law had a 357 magnum, he was a bit of a collector of lots of things.

40. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow - a 357 magnum - yes, I would think he was a collector!

It's surprising how much we (generally) tend to collect. I have so many different collections, all ridiculously precious to me but meaningless to others. I'm getting to the stage in life now where I feel I don't need to hold onto things any more. A lot of sentimental "stuff" which really has no use at all. My brother has always had a minimalistic approach to life and was forever telling me to get rid of stuff. Now I'm older, I understand why.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I collect stuff but its all prepping related.

42. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As it should be. Very sensible.

My late husband was very big on prepping. He probably was on this forum before he carked it. He was obsessed. He'd be pissed that he missed the pandemic. He would have revelled in it. He would have said to everyone "I told you so but you didn't listen". hahahaha

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was probably brought up as a prepper, only it wasnt called that back then, it was just common sense something which isnt common these days, people are just stupid and panic over any and every little thing.

44. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    You are so very, very, right there lonewolf!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Police Injured During ‘Diversity Riot’ In London"

https://modernity.news/2023/12/31/police-injured-during-diversity-riot-in-london/

Begin quote

At least four police officers were hurt Saturday in what has been dubbed a ‘diversity riot’ in London.

The incident in Camberwell, South London saw a violent mob of stick-wielding hoodlums, some reportedly of Ethiopian descent and some Eritreans, attempting to stop a meeting inside a nearby theatre that was being attended by representatives of the government of the East African nation.

The footage shows that as police attempted to control the situation, they quickly found themselves under attack.

Southwark Police told reporters that the violence was sparked by “tensions in the Eritrean community,” further noting that “Eight people were arrested in Camberwell this afternoon for offences including violent disorder, criminal damage, possession of offensive weapon and assault on an emergency worker.”

The two African nations of Ethiopia and Eritrea are again close to war over territorial disputes.

The fact that this happened in London and British police officers had to intervene has led many to point out that it is yet another example of failed enforced multiculturalism.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jan 1, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we dont have "multiculturalism" in the UK, what we have is many cultures who for the most part do not integrate, many of these people dont even speak english.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its only a matter of time, when not if.