Unlimited Government...what Was I Thinking..??"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 18, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was watching a segment of Tucker Carlson On U Tube and a thought came to me ..

A thought that tied together much of what I have been thinking ..that someone or some group is trying to take our country ....,and so do without most of us being aware of it.

I am often referring to this in my frequent use of the word ...Herd...Or Herding...Herding us.

Here...it was this video..which tied much together for me under the government sponsored index of Herding....or put another way....unlimited government ....not limited government.

Tucker: You are watching the death of the future of our country - YouTube

Now...what this video did for me is finally tie what has been disjointed pieces together into a recognizable pattern of conduct.....pattern recognition....,

And I think this is going to be important to many in the future...our survival....as we watch out government going more towards“Absolute power.....Divine Right of Kings.” Unlimited Government..,...not a limited government

Government is attempting to identify people and groups by certain indexes or identifiers which put more power in the hands of government ....not the people.,

And so...in this manner...increasing their power and control over the people and nation...because of this next crisis....next emergency.....we must give more power to government to solve this next crisis.....next emergency....next imporrtant social crisis.

What we are going to get is more government in our daily lives not less...not limited government but unlimited government.

That is the commonly identified index or denominator here....more power in the hands of government...not less...not limited government...but Unlimited government.

Government is attempting to identify groups of people and hold others accountable.......in their conduct to recognize someone else's sexual orientation......

The problem for people who can think reasonably.....and logically ...is that these thinkers understand that a human being should be more than sexual orientation....much much more.

But if your goal is to control the herd....more power....

You need as a government to be pushing just such and position ...with government being in control of it....and in particular.....brainwashing very young children into acceptance.

Acceptance.......not individual independent thinking.

The point here being that human beings should be so much much more than sexual orientation.....much much more.

And here government is ...teaching rabid runaway sex and sexuality...to our children and grandchildren and bringing them into adulthood before their time.... In essence stealing their childhood from them and thus bringing them into adulthood before their time.

No thinking disciplined individual thinker...defines themselves by their sexuality or sexual orientation.....because if that is all you have to bring to the table ...you are nothing more than a base animal.

But this kind of thing is good for bringing more power and control over the herd to the government.

It is Ishmaelites run wild over the herd...unlimited government.

In like manner....government is also teaching and preaching in schools and businesses....their official government authorized racism.....in CRT...Critical Race theory.

How do I know this...because people who can think for themselves know that an individual..under discipline and education is discipline.....are so much more than race...

This meaning that people need to have more in their tool bag than race and racism.

If all you have in your tool bag is race....and racism......in like manner to sex, sexuality and sexual orientation....you are nothing more than a base animal...because thinking people are so much more than race....much much more.

But this current government does not do this...they are bound and determined to divide this nation on the basis of race...meaning they dependent...or codependent, if you prefer, on race and racism to keep and maintain power.....again manufacturing bad guys for power and control over the herd.....unlimited government.

Once you catch it .....you realize the king has on no clothes...the king is naked.

And they want to teach this stuff to our children and grandchildren....official authorized government sponsored, controlled, and promoted racism.
    It is one tool by which they intend to control the herd.....it is not limited government. It is government approved, authorized, controlled, and sponsored racism.

What it is not ...is Leadership.

And Climate change will be the same thing.....a further extension of power and control to government and further erosion of your rights, property, and liberties under the Constitution of the United States....because of this immediate Climate Emergency/Crisis.

I was thinking to myself with Covid.... that it would be one crisis after another ...after another to further get rid of our rights and liberties as a people and nation and more power and control over the herd to the Government or whomever/whatever is the real Government of the United States.

You can see that the Climate Change Crisis/Emergency will go on forever...ever and ever...ad infinitum .....as we are forced by Emergency government powers to severely curb our standard of living until, we are like third and or fourth and fifth place nations. We are now under Climate Change Emergencies and Crisis....we are now the new bad guys and must be made to pay ....ad infinitum......forever!!!!!!

As the olde PHD in Economics told me so many years ago.....other nations can never become like us here in America, but we can be made to become like other nations.....and this appears to be the path of today's intellects....men of letters...intelligences...wisemen...gnosticwise men...to make us as other nations....not as Americans.

Unlimited Government...not limited government....“Absolute Power....Divine Right of Kings”because of these new Emergencies......

Or as happened in Rome.....“You must give us all power to defeat Hannibal.”Because of the Emergency of Hannibal!!!

Well Hannibal ran around Italy for 20 years and no one stopped him from looting and pillaging...but he never looted and pillaged the property of the Senators or those who wielded real power.

Catching on yet....are are we still watching ESPN and the Kardashians..????

Be Warned.,...unlimited government coming under the next manufactured Emergency.

Ishmaelites running wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    As I am often want to say....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites,

They have now rabidly moved into leadership positions.....and intend to run/rule the herd.

One crisis...after another after another.....and then another new crisis...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    With Amerika self-castrated -- the puppet biden administration (Voter Fraudsky admin) -- would-be demi-gods all across the planet are coming out to play. That Russia and China would go full-bore aggressive was a given.

What with there being billions of sheeple across the planet depending on drawn-thin supply lines of fuel, food, ... everything, those in power feel free to herd the masses this way and that. Of course, these awful oligarchs and bloated bureaucrats are doing all of this for the "greater good". The sheeple being disarmed and mentally conditioned to trust wolf-packs, it is easy to get them to engage in suicidal behaviors. Liberty went out the door awhile ago. People have no courage nor self-respect anymore. They believe that this is the only life, there's nothing spiritual, there is no Creator. Nothing is Transcendent, so get it while you can. The sheep will graze as long as they can until they are annihilated by death.

There is a ready-availability of victims. The wolves are coming out to feed.

If you can't protect it, you don't own it. That includes sacred Liberty.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The words of wise men as concerns government officials:

“Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” –Mark Twain

“The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back.” –Will Rogers

“I love to go to Washington, if only to be near my money.” –Bob Hope

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.” –Mark Twain

“This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when a baby gets hold of a hammer.” –Will Rogers

“Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” –Ronald Reagan

“Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors.” –Caroline Baum

“If his IQ slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day.”
    –Molly Ivins, about a member of Congress

“Congress is so strange; a man gets up to speak and says nothing, nobody listens, and then everybody disagrees.” –Will Rogers

“We have the best Congress money can buy.” –Mark Twain

H. L. L. Mencken:

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground.Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.

A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground.

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

-----------------------------

H. L. L. Mencken is one of my life gurus. -- Old Gzr

----------------------------------

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.