Urban Survival Pack

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Dunmaghlas, Jul 1, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Just an update: I've ditched the bugging-in idea as I will no longer be in the area I currently live in for much longer.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If the post is in regards to a GHB, then a very small unobtrusive bag is good OR going with a Gray Man approach, a commercial grade heavy duty black plastic bag. The reasoning is who stops the guy carrying a plastic bag over his shoulder. Nothing worth steal there folks. Now if you are wearing a suit and tie outfit, the bag is going to really draw attention but if you are just wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes and a old shirt, people will probably try to avoid coming into contact with you. Mess up you hair and look a bit run down and most folks will avoid you like the plague. You can have a nice organized bag inside the plastic garbage bags for easy sorting but again the mind perceives what it expects to see. You don't stop and search the guy who may be carrying his dirty underwear.

Ystranc and Dunmaghlas like this.
  3. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    No, it isn't a GHB. But I'm usually wearing jeans, a gray shirt and (contradicting the rest of the incognito) a leather jacket. I have a small GHB, the first one I posted about, because It's cheap and I needed a small bag for a short trip so afterwards I turned it into one. This bag would need to have a minimum of 25L, which the Black Ember does, and the modifiability of it is very beneficial to my SHTF/TEOTWAWKI plan.

TMT Tactical likes this.