I have read articles regarding urine therapy, wherein urine is used as some form of medicine. It is a common practice here also that when one gets stung by a sea urchin, he should ask someone to urinate on the place of wound, most commonly on the foot. Although urine contains 95% water as I have read, I think one should still consider looking for other options for sources of water. The remaining 5% content of urine contains urea, which may be harmful to the human body in a survival situation especially if one is not proerly hydrated, the concentration of that remaining percentage can even be much more toxic. What are your thoughts on drinking urine to prevent dehydration?