Usa Civil War, Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Urban Survival' started by Dalewick, Jun 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

?

Will the USA be at war before 2021?

1. Yes

31.6%
  2. No

68.4%
  1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    inappropriate content warning issued to member.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been thinking about this posted up on this page by Olde Geezer...

LOL LOL LOL...when you put out anti racist and then single out whiteness....you are demonstrating your racism....

Some people think everyone out here has a television and or movie education and cannot think outside the box...that we all define ourselves by race..

The thing for you members to remember is that not all of us choose or want to define everything out here by race..by sex by sexual oreintation....because we know that you need to have a public education in galloping stupid to think and then act that way....

We are more than race, sex, sexual orientation...much much more ..but the left thinks that is all there is to America and Americans...en toto.

This is how an Ishmaelite works to put us into their sex, sexual orientation, racism bondage...to "Herd" us without many even being aware of it.

If Biden and Company take the oath....I expect them to re institute these programs nation wide in 24 carat stupidity....and not only that .....bring this kind and caliber of stupid to my workplace....getting federal funds..

You have to be truly educated in dumb assed stupidity to bring in and force feed people.....race, racism, sex, sexual orientation issues when these people are in the business of professionally handling U235.

In an environment such as I am describing one needs to be focused on the safe integrity and handling of this type of materials...and support equipment and not on chaos management in politics..

Only such education in dumb assed ness and ignorance can dumb people down so naturally and giftedly far....as to do something so stupid..

This kind of confusion is not leadership....it is chaos for political leverage...it is Herding by Chaos management.

And I know the name of the author of confusion...for over 40 years now..

Da Tovarich???!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Headed out to my garage to do case prep on new Starline brass in .41 Magnum to load these bullets..

.41 220gr Handgun Solid - 50ct (cuttingedgebullets.com)

Have some loaded in .308 Winchester.... and also .357 but wanting to do some .41 Magnum as well.

Case prep is important....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    On another thread, I mentioned that I'd been to a gun store whose shelves were empty of ammunition of standard chamberings, yet had significant supplies of wildcat loads and less-popular loadings. This shop had four or five boxes of .41 magnum. I thought about you WatcherChris and smiled. I also saw cartridges for ammo that I don't think I've ever heard of. Some that they had and that I know well were: 35 Whelan (sp?), 7mm Mauser, .257 Robers, 25-20, 38-40, ... . Ammo such as that, no problem. They must have had eight boxes of 7mm Mauser.

What we preppers knew was going to happen has happened.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been out in my garage doing case prep on 100 Rounds of .41 Magnum to accept 100% solid copper rounds....for special designation.

Been planning this for a couple of weeks now.

Also bought two honing rectangular stones from the local hardware store and put them away for future use...planning to get two more.

Have given my other two dual sided stones to the prepper group upstate and finally got off my velcroid lazy boy backside and replaced them. Also gave them a metric as well as SAE tap and die set. Been verily enjoying my lazy boy of late with the cool weather but know I cannot make a career of the same.
    But it is habit forming....be warned.

When you combine a fine meal with a lazy boy and remote controller...that is a sure forumla for crashing for hours....

Also helped someone put up a 2 meter/440 MHZ dual band J pole antenna this weekend and this fellow has decided he needs to upgrade his ham license. I hope he succeeds.

2meter and 440 MHZ is mostly short range comms...but HF can go long range with little power. And I mean long range here..particularly with Morse Code....

I have talked as far as 140 plus miles on VHF using a repeater but should the electricity go down most repeaters do not have back up power...

This is why long range HF is good should the SHTF or TEOTWAWKI happen.

Also good to know how to fabricate antennas either permanent or temporary/portable and fortunately the Olde Timers taught me both...even back when I operated boot leg on the CB bands....I was tinkering with building my own antennas...had no idea it would be so useful for Ham Radio too. It was just something of which I was curious...could I do it...did I have the right stuff as the expression goes.

I am ever grateful to these Olde Timers who taught me...encouraged me....helped me out. Good Mentors....Elmers as they are often called..

Seat belts and shoulder harness tightened and ready ...trays in the upright and stowed position..,.

I hate roller coasters...roller coasters ain't jack.........want something really frightening............???

Go up on the end of a big crane on a bucket or platform when your crane driver thinks they are some kind of hot shot Formula One driver....and want to know if you can cut it....pucker time.....Ishmaelites run wild.!!!!

Some of them want to know if you have a pair hanging and will try you....and they are good at it too....and they don't miss a thing from up there in that crane cab...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer.....

Wow!!! Yes... 41 Magnum is not a common round....

.44 Magnum is more common but for some reason I am not drawn to that calibration. Go figure!!!

Hence I have made provisions to keep back some new .41 Magnum brass over the last year as well as make my own reloads.

OH...and both 41 and 44 magnum are expensive ...if you shoot alot. Hence I've learned to roll my own.

I do not at all regret getting the lever guns in .41 Mag, .357 Mag as well as .22 LR to compliment the handguns..

I feel that this was a wise decision as my aging eyes will not be making many 500 yard shots...though I also bought a Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 and put glass on it.

I must have been pineing for the olde days.. when I had better vision.!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Collectivist Amerika regime vetting national guard units sent from America.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-governor-slams-fbi-vetting-170810684.html

"Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Tuesday slammed the FBI’s vetting of National Guard members, including those from his state, who are being called to Washington, D.C. to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday."

“'This is the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard. No one should ever question the loyalty or professionalism of the Texas National Guard,' Abbott wrote in a tweet.

"The Republican governor said he has authorized more than 1,000 Texas National Guard members to be deployed to the nation’s capital.

“'I’ll never do it again if they are disrespected like this,' Abbott said."

"Yet another step in the rupturing of the former USA.

Social Democrats, "Some soldiers are valid. Other soldiers are the enemy." Enemy = conservative.

Note that if you are a prepper, the Left believes that you should be re-educated to the belief that "we are all in this together". You must be programmed to believe that individual Liberty is aggression. You must come to realize that the redistribution of your supplies are only fair. You are part of the collective. Your supplies belong to the collective.

https://www.newswars.com/compilatio...re-education-of-brainwashed-trump-supporters/

"As Inauguration Day approaches, leftists have been calling for Trump supporters to be weeded out of society and 'deprogrammed' or 're-educated' over their political ideology.

"In the last week, several far-left pundits and lawmakers have been making more bold and authoritarian statements about how to deal with President Trump’s base after he leaves office.

"On CNN Monday, a 'cult expert' discussed how Trump supporters could be 'deprogrammed', such as 'coaching' family members to 'free' them from the 'Trump cult.'”

Even if you downright loathe Donald Trump, but are a conservative or a Libertarian, you are a "Trump supporter". There is one and only one bucket for non-revolutionaries. Take a knee or else! There is one national party and that is the Social Democrats. There is one national religion and that is Secular Humanism.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL>....there can be only one !!!!! Only Ishmaelites allowed...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Artic Bill on page 2 of this thread...

I tell you this with respect Artic Bill and also that you certainly are free to make up your own mind on such as I describe.

THe purpose of polls is not to report on public opinion but to mold pubic opinion.

This pattern or template I am describing is also applicable to the news media...for molding public opinion not reporting news and information.

As I am often want to describe ...short wave listening taught me that about our news media....long before home computers..

And even with this knowledge of the news media ..it still took me a long time to catch on to what the purpose is for polling.

It helps also to know some history..which is also today a very poorly taught subject..

In short...polls in like manner to the news is for the purpose of aiding in controlling the Herd......"Herding."

Believe what you want Bill...but some of us caught onto polls long ago....

Also one of the other members is correct in remembering some history in that all the polls back then had Hillary winning.

Now for part two.......

Can people possibly be this giftedly stupid....such that they do not realize what they are saying...to what they are admitting.???

Is it possible to be even " So Entitled that you are entitled to be openly stupid???" And proud even boastful of ones stupidity????

Watch how this stupid works....

Theses people and groups on the left are now talking about sending Trump people to re programming camps...to be re educated/programmed to one size fits all..

For those of you not fast sufficient to catch on...this is a type of rigging the system.

It is not tolerance, inclusiveness, nor diversity....key watchwords in the leftist playbook....

But to be discarded when necessary to rig the system.

They are admitting to being willing to rig the system to guarantee future outcomes....entitlement. Not to protect liberty and freedom ..the rights of the individual.

Are they admitting to Rigging the 2020 Election by Entitlement????

Think it through.....as to how far these people have "Fallen"

For those of you sufficiently savvy ...think about what this tells you about the true nature of the religion ...of the left...their true beliefs...not their oath of office!!!

And then also remember....while all of this is happening ...the Right or the Republicans are totally silent.....think long and hard on this one....
    The Silence is deafening to me..

The Republicans cannot possibly be that stupid ...can they?????

Be Warned of the Republicans as well.

My wild and sometimes rabid trails....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Again by Olde Geezer.....

This morning I got up and fed the pets outdoors and with my morning coffee...proceeded to my garage to finish my reloading begun earlier this week by case prep and priming the other day.

I loaded the cases with IMR 4227 powder to a specific weight and then loaded and crimped these bullets into these cases.

.41 220gr Handgun Solid - 50ct (cuttingedgebullets.com)

For certain tasks one needs deep penetrators.. These are not for joy riding or target practice.

I don't think they make AP in .41 Magnum.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Friend of an acquaintance (didn't / wouldn't want to be friends with him) assassinated the truck engine of a personal enemy of his ... as the truck was going down the road ... with passengers. He used a .44 mag.. Y'just gotta know that he was NOT using anything AP.

This acquaintance loaded-up some .38 full wadcutters for me. I had a bunch of brass about. He loaded the stuff way too hot. Would lead the barrel in just a few rounds' time. Want a lead smooth-bore; well, this would have been the ammo for you. Terminal-ballistics-wise, this sh## was deadly. Swaged bullets; sofffffffftttttt lead; deformation-central. But again, these cartridges could simply look at barrel and lead it.

WtchrChrs, gotta friend or you yourself have an old rusted-away iron engine block? Just go shoot through some metal things. See how well this brass bullet cartridge does. Be sure to wear your M1 steel pot helmet and flack jacket. You might also want to purchase one of the following:

http://www.internationaljock.com/nutshellz-bullet-resistant-armored-protective-cup,43662.html

https://zeenews.india.com/news/scie...tect-soldiers-from-groin-injuries_848146.html

Wouldn't do the following -- just sayin'. "This guy's nuts!" Sure'nuff! One slide to the side = femoral fatality. When bullets splat or slide or spin side-ways or or or, there is absolutely no knowing what's gonna get hit. Trauma plate on the chest can deflect lead into your head; therefore y'gotta protect the sides of bullet "stoppers" (hint, bullet fragments keep on truckin').

http://www.barcroft.tv/businessman-...ullet-proof-groin-protector-st-louis-missouri

Seems the guy's wife didn't give much of a crap about this experiment. Maybe his business partner and his wife are close friends. Just sayin'.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Big Antifa party thrown. Have police force in retreat. Kamala/Biden admin insufficiently communist for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-biden-antifa-portland-police

"Antifa protesters in Portland clashed with authorities Wednesday as they gathered to voice dissatisfaction with President Joe Biden, forcing officers to retreat and taking at least one police bicycle, authorities said.

"The Portland Police Bureau said several events were planned in the city just hours after Biden was sworn in and multiple arrests have been made. A crowd gathered near the headquarters for the Democratic Party of Oregon Portland, which had its windows smashed and exterior vandalized, police said.

"Other video clips show people holding banners that read: 'We are ungovernable' and 'We don't want Biden - We want revenge!' for 'Police murders,' 'Imperialist wars' and 'Fascist massacres.'"

In the past, Kamala has supported Antifa and BLM rioters. It will be most interesting to see if Washington D.C. offers Oregon any help during this time of peaceful protesting.

Here's one of several Antifa crews showing the police that Portland is actually ruled by Anti-Americans:

Amber Wolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Caravan invades neighborhood where humans live:

You might have to scroll down to the video of the caravan of many cars filling the streets of a middle-class neighborhood. The video defaults to muted sound -- you will have to un-mute the video to hear them chanting using bullhorns to intimidate the residents.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1352054630054707201

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The new owners of Amerika

16. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    well i can't predict the future(God already did that)but it appears to me after the farce of today that America died without barely a whimper. i can sum it up in 2 word what i think of that: pi$$ed off <<< i hope in terms of what is happening cussing is okay here.. :(

yes i myself should have and could have done SO MUCH MORE to stop the steal but here we are...sigh

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you are visiting our site as a guest, welcome. I also extend my welcome to those who are living in an urban area. What with the economy being what it is, a person may be forced to live near an urban-located business. This happened to me years back.

What we are seeing in major cities such as Portland, Oregon is going to spread to other cities.

Right now, corporate elites are beside themselves with glee due to the new big-government administration. Monopolies use government regulations to suppress their competition. How can a new business get started if they have to jump through an endless number of government regulation hoops?! Established monopolies -- we especially see this in the high-tech realm -- have armies of attorneys. So, now the stock market is up and the U.S. dollar is "healthy".

This will be short-lived. With this administration, the covid panic will be used to herd the cattle. This will result in the further shrinking of the U.S. economy. Taxes will go up resulting in greater shrinkage of the U.S. economy. The Fed is going to go into a phase of printing dollars at a higher rate than the Trump administration and that administration was printing funny-money at a clip. At some point, these behaviors cannot be maintained. The federal government is not going to be able to endlessly borrow money into existence. The money-pump machine is going to break. The economy will stall and deflation will set in. The Fed will have no choice but to keep on printing money to attempt to keep the dying economy afloat. At some point therein, inflation will go turbo and that will be when the economic 9.9 earthquake of out-of-control inflation will hit. Unlike a geophysical earthquake, the inflationary earthquake will not stop. Internationally, the dollar will also tank into worthlessness and the dollar will no longer be the international unit of trade.

And American cities will be without the ability to pay their bills and certainly not their mountains of debt. Police and fire and water works and everydangthing else will decay into a non-functioning pile of chaos. Friend, you want to be far away from that.

This administration will also be "making-nice" with Iran. This will mightily destabilize the Middle East. I can't go into that for there is no space here to write all that. Know too that other regions of this planet are heating up (witness China vs. India) and America's military will no longer be any sort of stabilizing force. Just as is the case with police departments being de-funded, this administration will hobble our military. These events will result in wars around our planet. America could be hit. America could be hit with nukes. Friend, you want to be far away from that.

Urban preppers, even with all that you have done to ready yourselves, no one can prepare to live in a city when that city crumbles or is blown away.

Even in the best of scenarios, there will soon be real riots and chaos in the cities. What is being seen with the Antifa and BLM riots will be outrageously dwarfed by the coming chaos.

When will all this happen? I sure do not know. I DO know that this chaos is certain to happen.

If at all possible, get yourself and your family far away from your current urban environment. The societal alarms are going off. Time to leave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some statistics on rural firearms ownership vs. urban firearms ownership.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ve-different-experiences-views-on-gun-policy/

One area of data I'd like to become acquainted with is how many rounds of ammunition people have gone through. I'd like to see an urban vs rural comparison on this.

I figure that I've gone through tens of thousands of rounds of ammo in my life. I don't think that I entered the "hundreds of thousands" of rounds expended group. I think I'm around the 30k to 40k range -- could be pushing 50k. Used to go to the range multiple times per month and go through 200 to 300 rounds per trip. This rate tapered off as I got older. Over half was .22 plinking; however, I never went to the range without taking a centerfire handgun or rifle with me. I used to go through a whole lot of military surplus rifle ammo. I've gotten military ammo shipped to me by the wooden crate.

When I think of urban firearms owners, I often think that they probably only have a handgun and haven't gone through but a few hundred rounds. Too, there are urban dwellers who were in the military, but not in combat military. These urban ex-military (non-combat) probably have gone through a few hundred rounds while serving.

Many urban shooters belong to gun clubs where they have done some skeet and trap shotgun shooting. This is very positive, because this will go a long way in helping them defend their neighborhoods against looters, rampagers, and home invaders who will figure very prominently in the coming SHTF days. Cities could start going full meltdown this year 2021 or next 2022.

I hear that even shotgun shells are leaping off the shelves.

Good thing we preppers saw this coming and got our put-backs put back. We have to have some ammo for practice to keep the burned-in brain circuitry soldered in place. I use snap caps all the time to keep my neurologic trigger-control circuits alive and well.

19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ok....here we go again...deep State back in business....corporate America taking over again...,.international corporate....Deep State..

They are announcing that they intend to get rid of the 1776 program of Trump and re instating the 1619 openly racist programs to teach that America is racist and shamefully guilty in perpetuity since 1619.

Ishmaelites returned and run wild....on only his second day in office.

This illustrates what I have been saying...that the left is religiously co dependent on racism..ie....manufacturing a bad guy by race.....while trying/claiming to fight racism.

You have to become educated in the Deep State system to become this giftedly stupid and be proud of your racism/stupidity.....all the while claiming others are racist..

More Hegel.....good cop/bad cop coming ....thesis/anti thesis/synthesis....ie...herding.,

Ishmaelites hell bent on manufacturing a bad guy and hoping no one notices it is they who are the racists and fascists here.

Also by Hegel...."The State is god."

Buckle up....Ishmaelites run wild..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

wally, Amber Wolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    watcherchris and wally like this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Oregon's Dem senators silent on left-wing courthouse riot in Portland"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-riot-antifa-democratic-senators-silent

"Both U.S. senators from Oregon have yet to condemn the rioters who targeted a federal courthouse in Portland on Thursday night.

"Left-wing rioters assaulted Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland on Thursday night, breaking windows and setting fire to the property.

"Sens. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and Jeff Merkley, D-Ore., were asked by Fox News if they would condemn the most recent riot to hit the violence-plagued city. Neither Merkley’s nor Wyden’s offices responded to Fox News' inquiries."

Remember, attacking Federal buildings is OK ... IF you are a fellow-traveler of the Social Democrats.

Watch these videos if you are interested in the ongoing riots in Portland Oregon. These videos will likely get gutted by the gods of media. They must present a USSA history that is in keeping with the People's Revolution.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=portland+oregon+riot&qft=+filterui:videoage-lt1440&view=detail&mid=00351FB1CBB253ACD39600351FB1CBB253ACD396&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?&q=portland+oregon+riot&qft=+filterui:videoage-lt1440&FORM=VRFLT

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    It appears that the incipient civil war is not as close as we might have thought. Certainly Joe Biden's political victory AKA the COVID money is approved by the mass of Americans, both lefties and righties. His gun registration bill, which (surprise!) passed the House, will likely die in the Senate, but he still has a lot of political capital left.

We -- as in the bulk of the citizenry -- are becoming more and more "Europeanized" in our outlook toward a more socialist (perhaps "liberal democratized" would be more appropriate) point of view. Hopefully, this will not extend itself to more stringent gun-control a la early Clinton years, but I think even that will not be as important as the past years (or the NRA) would have us believe.

But the bottom line, I think, is that we will not have a civil war or any serious armed conflict anytime soon, alas.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Duncan,

Glad to see you back here posting.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Snipers did their part in America's first civil war. During America's next civil war, I believe that they will figure much more prominently. Electric grid transformers may be more-likely targets than anti-American combatants.

"Snipers in the Civil War"

“'They couldn’t hit an elephant at this distance.' The last words of Union General John Sedgwick, at the Battle of Spotsylvania."

https://lflank.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/snipers-in-the-civil-war/

"As the exhausted troops from both sides limped away from the Manassas battlefield, they realized that this war would be neither short nor easy. It was then that Hiram Berdan, a New York inventor and champion amateur marksman, made a proposal to the US War Department that he be allowed to raise and train a special unit of sharpshooters, equipped with the very best in firearms technology, to serve as scouts, skirmishers, and snipers. He was allowed to pick the best shots in the entire Union Army, selecting volunteers from as far away as Wisconsin and establishing a training camp in New Jersey. (President Lincoln, himself a skilled marksman, visited the camp and talked with the recruits.) The requirements were stringent: any volunteer recruit had to put ten consecutive shots on a ten-inch target at two hundred yards to qualify. Two regiments were formed, christened the 1st and 2nd United States Sharpshooters. They wore distinctive green uniforms. Unlike other Army units, who fought shoulder-to-shoulder in long lines, the Sharpshooters were trained to conceal themselves in trees, behind logs, in grass, or between rocks, in places that gave them a long-distance overview of the Confederate lines. Their particular targets were enemy officers and artillerymen, but anyone on the Rebel line who poked his head into view was at risk."

Old.Gzr. emphasis / bold

Let's face it, "ten consecutive shots on a ten-inch target at two hundred yards" isn't stringent in this day and age. Even back in the day, they had very accurate rifles that sent Minié bullets downrange with frightening accuracy. Off-the-shelf center fire hunting rifles of today can do much better than that. Even with open sights and being out-of-breath, a decent shooter should be able to handle that. Most everyone on this site can perform much better than that. Having our modern rifles is a bit of cheating, that's true. Scoped rifles make the task even more attainable, even if the shooter is half-drunk.

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    America's second civil war, the early days

"Antifa clashes with anti-vaccine mandate protesters, 1 shot"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/antifa-clashes-with-anti-vaccine-mandate-protesters-1-shot

"Videos of a violent clash involving warring radical left and right-wing factions in Olympia, Washington emerged on social media Saturday and initial reports indicated one person had been shot during the mayhem.

"The videos purportedly show Tusitala "Tiny" Toese, a member of the right-wing group the Proud Boys, being shot in the leg during a skirmish that happened as a result of dueling protests. Fox News has not independently verified the identity of the victim. Olympia Police did not respond in time for publication."

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    yes , America is going to a second civil war, as Lincoln said "a house divided against itself cannot stand,
    one side anti abortion, climate change deniers , anti vaccinators , pro trump election rigged, gun rights , ect.
    the other the complete opposite .
    I see both side becoming more extreme in their views .
    It is going to take a miracle to straighten this out,
    glad i am a Canadian watching from the side lines,
    I feel sorry for all those good people caught in the middle .
    I do hope this ends well but have my doubts .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If leftist Trudeau continues with the further banning of firearms possession, do you think that this will divide Canadians?

One item Leftists in Amerika wish to ban are scoped rifles. To the Left, these are "assassination devices". Banning scoped rifles would really be a decisive issue. Here, the banning of assault rifles in Virginia had sheriffs in over 90 counties tell the governor that they would not enforce the law and would instead deputize rifle owners and thus negate the ban. Law enforcement personnel and pro-2nd-Amendment activists covered the capitol steps and out into the lawn and streets. The Virginia governor had to threaten calling on the national guard ... which would have flopped because they personally own AR-15 rifles themselves.

Trudeau says that you are not allowed to own a firearm for personal protection, "In Canada people can use guns for hunting and for sport shooting, not for personal protection." That is a castration mandate. Will the men of Canada not oppose such collectivist herding?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/16/americas/canada-handgun-ban/index.html

"The Canadian government proposed legislation Tuesday that would allow local communities to ban handguns, but stopped short of supporting a national handgun ban, which many gun control advocates had called for.

"Trudeau's Liberal government is making good on both a 2019 election promise for stricter gun control and an announcement last May, when Canada banned the sale of military-style assault weapons and promised more legislation would follow."

"'Obviously there are political elements in this but the core of why we are doing this, the core of why Canadians want this done, is to keep our communities safe. In Canada people can use guns for hunting and for sport shooting, not for personal protection. And there is no need (for) military-style assault weapons anywhere in this country,' said Trudeau."

32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the USSA we are getting attempts to enact "NARC on your neighbor" laws. The 5th column media propagandizes the sheeple using the phrase "Red Flag laws", when in fact they wish to make life hell for all owners of firearms. The Left wishes to ban hunting, ban the very concept of self-defense, and of course eliminate all firearms -- even firearms for the police (who they abhor). They want men to become non-men and women to become men and everything in between is "normal". Castration, abortion, euthanasia ... insanity leading towards Never-Never Land where everybody can hold hands and sing "Kum Ba Yah".

Apparently British Columbia is mandating this sort of backdoor banning:

https://justiceforgunowners.ca/bc-bill-4-is-bait-and-switch/

Rules and rules and rules and rules ...

https://www.leg.bc.ca/parliamentary...ament/1st-session/bills/third-reading/gov04-3

It is all about small useless people tying-down people who are adults.

upload_2021-9-5_13-8-29.png

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  33. arctic bill

360/460

Blog Posts:
    This may surprise you but most Canadians agree with the gun laws in Canada. I also being
    a gun owner (i have several) agree. The gun violence in America is out of control and we
    (Canadians ) see what has happened in the states as a cautionary tale what can happen if we give people the right to bear arms. In Canada you do not need a gun to protect yourself. In Montreal for example a city of 4 1/2 million we have about 25 murders a year. about half of those are mafia, gang hits what the police call settling of accounts. the rest are husband wife type thing, Montreal is a very low crime rate city. I am not afraid to walk any street day or night. that being said there are some places in Florida I would not drive down the street even in the middle of the day.
    The rest of the world has made gun ownership restricted and i truly believe that at some time this will happen in the USA.

lonewolf likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is no such thing as "gun violence". Guns are inanimate objects.

Americans of European descent have the same violent crime rates as seen in Europe. Americans of European descent have the highest firearms ownership rate and the lowest violent crime rates. Canada is composed almost totally of people of European origin. When white people begin to gang-up in socialist herds, do watch out. White people when herded engage in genocidal behavior. Witness the national socialist NAZI party. When white people are forced to engage in individual survival, i.e. given Liberty, they are fine and are relatively peaceful.

In the USA, black people compose 13% of the population and have the lowest firearm ownership rates, yet they are responsible for 51% of America's violent crimes. All manner of reasons for this have been postulated; nevertheless, these are the numbers.

As Canada takes on other cultures, its crime rates will change based on the culture of the people entering. Witness the ever-increasing crime rates in London England. In the British countryside, crime is today that which it has always been. The nations of the Middle East are always racked with violence. Many have immigrated to cities such as London. Now London is racked with violence ... the same is true of Sweden's urban areas.
    ----------------------

Sweden bans the ownership of hand-grenades and AK-47s. Obviously, this has no effect on the behavior of its new-arrivals who are shooting-up and blowing-up the place.

"Sweden: Muslim migrant gangs terrorize streets with surge of bombings and murders"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/10/...ze-streets-with-surge-of-bombings-and-murders

"In mid-September, Sweden’s Prime Minister Stefan Lofven finally admitted a connection between mass migration and crime — a fact he’d been ignoring for a long time, despite warnings and in the face of stark evidence. For example, in January, a huge explosion rocked Stockholm, and Lofven denied any link between mass Muslim migration and rising crime rates. Now what has happened to Sweden has become painfully obvious.

"Yet after '257 bombings and more than 300 shootings' last year, 'in a move that was seen as symbolic of Sweden’s ‘soft touch’, the suspects were released because prosecutors decided they hadn’t broken the law.'

"The problem with Sweden’s 'soft touch' is that it is only soft toward Muslim migrants, no matter what they do. Malmö is a heavily populated Muslim area, with no-go zones where residents are reportedly scared to even leave their homes. In 2018, a police station was bombed in Malmö. Virulent anti-Semitism is also increasingly open in Malmö — correlated with the Muslim migrant surge. Muslim demonstrators once screamed in public: 'We’re going to shoot the Jews.' Years ago, Sweden’s minister for integration, Nyamko Sabuni, warned that Sweden has become a 'ticking time bomb' of Islamic violence."

-----------------------------

"Sweden Goes From Being One of the Safest Countries in Europe to the Second Most Dangerous"

https://summit.news/2021/05/26/swed...tries-in-europe-to-the-second-most-dangerous/

"A new investigation finds that Sweden has gone from being one of the safest European countries 20 years ago in terms of gun crime to the second most dangerous.

"The study, published by the country’s National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå), reveals that Sweden is the only country on the continent where shootings have increased substantially since the start of the century.

"Authorities appear to be baffled at the cause of the increase, blaming it on 'illegal drugs trade, conflicts within organised crime networks, and low levels of trust in the police.'

“'The increased gun violence in Sweden is unique in comparison with most other countries in Europe, and there are no clear explanations for that,' said Håkan Jarborg, a police chief in southern Sweden.

"In a country where criticizing mass immigration is basically a thought crime, no consideration is even afforded to the possibility that the large number of Muslim migrants the country has absorbed over the last two decades could be a factor.

"A 2018 report found that 99 out of 112 gang rapists had a foreign background.

"When veteran Swedish police investigator Peter Springare was asked about the demographics of those responsible for violent crimes, he didn’t mince his words.

“'Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment,' he wrote.

"Springare then listed the suspects’ countries of origin.

“'Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.'”

35. arctic bill

360/460

Blog Posts:
    In canada we see Gun violence as violence committed with the use of firearms
    here is a comparison of us vs canada

1. HomeGun violence is violence committed with the use of firearms
    2. Country Info
    3. Compare
    4. Canada vs. United States
    5. Crime
    6. Violent crime
    Compare
    Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents: Number of privately owned small firearms per 100 residents.
    • Intentional homicide rate: Homicides per 100’000 residents. Homicide is the death of a person purposefully inflicted by another person (it excludes suicides) outside of a state of war. Homicide is a broader category than murder, as it also includes manslaughter. The exact legal definition varies across countries, some of which include infanticide, assisted suicide, euthanasia and deaths caused by dangerous driving.
    • Murder rate: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population.
    • Murder rate per million people: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.
    • Murders: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population.
    • Murders per million people: Intentional homicide, number and rate per 100,000 population. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.
    • Rapes: The number of recorded rapes. Large numbers of rapes go unreported. South Africa is estimated to have 500,000 rapes per year, Egypt 200,000, China 32,000 and the UK with 85,000 rapes per year.
    • Rapes per million people: The number of recorded rapes. Large numbers of rapes go unreported. South Africa is estimated to have 500,000 rapes per year, Egypt 200,000, China 32,000 and the UK with 85,000 rapes per year. Figures expressed per million people for the same year.

SHOW ALL
    STAT
    Canada
    United States
    HISTORY

Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents 30.8
    Ranked 13th. 88.8
    Ranked 1st. 3 times more than Canada
    Intentional homicide rate 1.56
    Ranked 12th. 4.7
    Ranked 7th. 3 times more than Canada
    Murder rate 554
    Ranked 31st. 12,996
    Ranked 9th. 23 times more than Canada
    Murder rate per million people 16.23
    Ranked 62nd. 42.01
    Ranked 43th. 3 times more than Canada
    Murders 554
    Ranked 31st. 12,996
    Ranked 9th. 23 times more than Canada
    Murders per million people 16.23
    Ranked 62nd. 42.01
    Ranked 43th. 3 times more than Canada

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    America has FAR more "gun crimes" than Europe, sure. It is just that it is NOT Americans of European descent who are committing gun crimes.

Interestingly, the people who possess the most guns in America (whites) have the least amount of crime.

The presence of firearms is NOT linked with crime. What IS linked with crime is behavioral control issues with the people who commit violent crimes.

Crime causes poverty -- not visa-versa.

Criminals will always get guns.

Guns are easily manufactured. We are talking crude technology. Penitentiary inmates make zip guns out of water pipes and use match heads as the gunpowder. Stolen wheel wheel-weights provide the lead for prison-cell-made bullets.

Simple tooling allows the manufacturer of quality firearms. Fully automatic and semiautomatic firearms are manufactured in tin-roof sheds in Pakistan and the Philippines. Under Ferdinand Marcos, the Philippines banned the private manufacture of firearms and one could get the death penalty for doing so. This caused the value of guns to go up and so hundreds of black-market handgun manufacturing sites popped-up. Japan banned handguns which meant nothing; the Yakuza's handgun demand kept the illegal Philippine manufacturers in business ... more demand than they could keep up with.

Sweden bans AK-47s and hand-grenades, however their criminal element has no trouble acquiring these weapons.

Between the Soviet Union and Communist China, over 250 million (250,000,000) AK-type rifles have been manufactured and these are still being manufactured. These weapons (along with millions of Tokarev and Makarov handguns) have been distributed to every corner of this planet.

Let's say that Canada and the USA banned all firearms and were miraculously able to confiscate and destroy all of them. Poof, guns are gone! Within two years the criminal element would be back fully armed. So long as there are container ships and airplanes, firearms -- legal or illegal -- will be distributed ALL AROUND THIS PLANET.

Americans are buying firearms now due to the collapse of civilization in this country. The Left is actively promoting the defunding of the police. The inner city criminals predate within the cities but they also go out to rob in the suburbs.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/suspects-...cle_56446372-3644-11eb-8bae-03282b33eb75.html

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-ma...ual-assault-of-elderly-woman-in-martin-county

If one wants a gun, they can get a gun if they have the money or the opium to trade for them.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    During the 1920s, the United States banned the production of alcoholic beverages. It was called the years of Prohibition.

All the whiskey went away and alcoholism was cured. Right?

38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Inside bloody rivalry between Bloods, Crips and MS-13 as deadly gang war explodes in New York"

https://johnscience.com/world-news/...s-13-as-deadly-gang-war-explodes-in-new-york/

"With statistics showing a significant increase in murder nationwide, the bloody rivalry between Bloods, Crips and MS-13 is once again attracting attention from lawmakers – more than 50 years after violence first erupted.

"First formed on the streets of LA in 1969 by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams, the Crips are often associated with the color blue.

"In response, the Bloods -identified by the red color – were founded in 1972, to provide protection against the Crips.

"Since their formation, the rivals have reportedly amassed a total of more than 50,000 associated gang members, including well known celebrities.

"Over the years, big name rappers such as Birdman, Lil Wayne, The Game, Cardi B, Jim Jones and Suge Knight among others are associated or members of the Bloods gang.

"Rappers, Snoop Dogg, Nipsey Hussle, Eazy E, Bobby Shmurda, Nate Dogg, Jeezy and Blueface among others are associated or members of the Crips.

"As for MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha, they are thought to have emerged in New York in the early Nineties after being formed by Salvadoran immigrants in LA in the 1980s.

"The gang – who use machetes – now have anywhere between 30,000 and 60,000 members spread across dozens of US states, at least six countries in the Americas, and several countries in Europe.

"The group lives by the motto: 'Kill, rob, rape, control.'

"In May of this year they were accused of evading arrest at the border by 'exploiting the influx of migrants' amid the current crisis.

"Steven Dudley wrote for the The Sun in April: 'Before it became a murderous street gang responsible for tens of thousands of grisly deaths, MS-13 was a motley band of mostly teenagers who shared a love of heavy metal music.

"'The gang quickly found themselves in another war in their adopted city of Los Angeles as hundreds of vicious street gangs fought tooth and nail for control of petty drug markets.'"

upload_2021-9-8_18-29-33.png

--------------------------

https://disrn.com/news/president-trump-announces-arrest-of-multiple-ms-13-gang-leaders

upload_2021-9-8_18-39-45.png

39. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    With the advent of CNC machining and 3D printing, firearms are never going away. Criminals and hardcore preppers are always going to be armed. If the government really wanted to stop gun violence, they could pass a criminal law that mandates execution for any and all gun related felony crimes and watch the gun crime drop off the charts. That would solve several problems, lower violent crimes and lower the rate for violent repeat offenders.

wally, Dalewick and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      In the case of gangs such as MS-13 and the Avenues (Avenidas), how could anyone consider them anything other than invading armies? In the name of common sense, let's just cut to the chase here; these are armies and they are NOT on the side of civilization.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
      Old Geezer, Sep 8, 2021
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Los Angeles is divided-up into gang territories.

Red = Bloods Blue = Crips

upload_2021-9-8_19-33-46.png

41. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    68% No

31% Yes

At the current time.

SHTF months ago and the country doesn't believe in middle ground or compromise any more. So....that doesn't leave many choices for the future. I may be off by a year or so, but unless there is a miracle, blood will flow whether they call it a war of not.

Dale

1. TMT Tactical
      The mid terms are going to be the deciding factors. If the democrats hold the house and the Senate, there is going to be blood in the streets. If the GOP gets control, then there will some chance for the 2024 election. Lock and Load and buckle your seat belts, it is gong to be a bumpy ride.

TMT Tactical, Sep 11, 2021
      wally, Morgan101 and poltiregist like this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Outrage Builds as Biden Denies Life-Saving Coronavirus Meds in Feud with GOP Governors"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-coronavirus-meds-in-feud-with-gop-governors/

"The treatment for the Chinese coronavirus is in high demand in Southern states where some residents are still not vaccinated, as well as for those who are vaccinated but still contracted the virus.

"But the Department of Health and Human services has restricted shipments of the treatment to Florida and other southern states.

"In Florida, HHS provided less than 31,000 doses this week — half of the 70,000 doses requested by the state.

"That prompted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to publicly condemn the Biden administration.

“'We are very, very concerned with the Biden administration and the HHS’s recent, abrupt, sudden announcement that they are going to dramatically cut the number of monoclonal antibodies that are going to be sent to the state of Florida,' DeSantis said Thursday.

"'Now they have decided they’re going to ration the antibody treatments,' Rubio said, adding that the Biden administration was “punishing Florida” for resisting vaccine mandates.

“'These people are bordering now on tyranny and its outrageous. It has to stop,' he said."

------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...lifesaving-antibody-treatment-needed-florida/

"The Biden administration this week slashed the doses of lifesaving coronavirus antibody treatment to Florida, giving the state less than half of what is needed for a routine week, prioritizing “equitable distribution” — a move some suspect is a form of revenge against Republican governors whom the president vowed to get 'out of the way.'

"Christina Pushaw, press secretary for DeSantis, blasted the Biden administration’s move and suggested that 'every corporate media outlet that publishes sensational stories about ‘overflowing hospitals’ in the South' should first 'demand answers from the Biden Administration about why they’re restricting the supply of life saving COVID treatment to the South.'

“'Supply of monoclonal antibody treatment to Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas & other Southern states restricted by Biden Admin with no real explanation besides ‘equity,’ she continued, asking, 'How is it equitable to only send treatment for HALF the Floridians who need it, & NO state sites in Alabama?'

"Some view Biden’s move as a form of revenge against Republican governors, as the president vowed during his divisive coronavirus speech this month to get certain governors who oppose his agenda 'out of the way.'

“'If they will not help, if those governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way,' he vowed."

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Rift in the military

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/deep-state-deep-trouble

https://americanmind.org/salvo/deep-state-deep-trouble/

"Our generals are losers abroad, and grifters at home. They parrot MSNBC talking points on Twitter and grovel before Fauci. This is bad enough. But Milley’s actions show that America’s top military officers have reached another level of delusion. They fancy themselves a new praetorian guard to protect the nation—as construed by elite editorial boards—from the people’s elected representatives.

"This deep state is in control. It is clear that no populist elected leader can trust America’s security establishment. As Senator Chuck Schumer warned President Trump on Rachel Maddow’s show in 2017, the intelligence community has 'six ways from Sunday of getting back at you.'

"The American Right must be willing to starve the Pentagon of its lifeblood. The most important asset the people have is their bodies. American mothers and fathers need to stop feeding their children into the machine. Heartland American boys and girls have better things to do and better leaders to serve under. The American people must go on strike until the generals once again learn to subordinate themselves to the people."
    -----------------------------

44. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    T MT Tactical

Personally, I believe we have seen the last un-rigged election. They figured out how to cheat and that no one would do anything about it. A recipe for their succes.

Socialism is a philosophy. Communism is the political enforcement of socialism. Welcome to Amerika, comrade!

Dale

45. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree totally , I see no reason in future presidential elections why those that have gained power would risk losing their power and allow an unrigged election to occur in the future . This is one reason why I watch very little news on television anymore . The news broadcasts are full of news anchors and political office hopefuls that in the next election there will be a change of whom is in control . Some may be pretending to believe this and some actually do believe this . The way I see it , either way if those on the television screen have that poor a judgment , then I am wasting my time listening to the noises coming out of their mouths . The United States fell November 2020 .

46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The faux biden administration is pulling-down the Social Democrats. CNN is getting panicky. They know that these midterms could result in them losing the House. Even with mass voter fraud, they are in trouble.

The border crisis and the bidenites letting in masses of peasants with tuberculosis and other nasty contagions is not sitting well with independents / swing-voters.

I see the Deep State dumping biden. Kamala has shown her mind-numbing incompetence in doing absolutely nothing towards her assignment to quell the border debacle. She would be an embarrassment to the DS also. So, it will be interesting to see how the DS gets rid of Kamala. Nancy is a nut -- can't go with her. Chucky Schumer wants to be Amerika's "savior", but that's not going to happen. The puppet biden regime might just have to start a war -- not uncommon for the Social Democrats to do this. Out of Afghanistan, then off into another war. Might not play too well. Who knows, the sheeple will graze on anything.

wally, watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  49. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Freedom is not something given away nor is it kept long whenever a people get to weak minded and weak willed to demand it and defend it. The welfare state is how a nation breeds for their success. Encourage the people that won't work to breed like rats while taxing into poverty anyone who resists this by working hard and trying to move ahead.

We are not quite there yet but I can see it on the horizon. When you excessively tax the middle-class you are as a nation committing national suicide. It is hard to tax the rich because if you do it too much they will pull their money out of investments made here and invest it out of the country. The poor have nearly nothing to take. The solution to our problem here is simple but the blood will have to flow to achieve it.

We need desperately to rein in our government. They are out of control and instead of serving the needs and desires of the citizens they are playing us against each other while becoming personally wealthy. How is it that someone can make 174 thousand a year while serving in the senate and go in in debt as a first term guy and in just a few years become a multimillionaire?

174 grand is nice pay, but they have huge expenses. They only get a 3000-dollar living expense. That may sound like a lot but it probably won’t rent a Dog House in DC area. The thing is that running for office costs so much that they have to all but sell their souls to get the funds to make a realistic run.

wally, Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  50. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    That is how countries fall without firing a shot....

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.