Using Blood Thinners (rat Poison) To Cure Covid-19

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Feb 15, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    My grandfather, was given blood thinners, when he was in the hospital. All the doctors, and trainees, and such, forgot. That giving too much blood thinners, makes you bleed to death, as he did. Bleeding from you eyes, nose, ears and anus. Of course, he was a human rights activist, but did not realize it, here in Canada. I realize today, that there is a simple, and safe, alternative to RAT POISON (blood thinners). Water, can be given by I.V.

I know it is amazing. You can do a simple experiment yourself. Take some ketchup, and add some to a cup. Add some water and still it up. It will become thinner. If you have some deer blood or a bloody steak. You can add that blood to a cup and add water. It will thin out.

Maybe salt water, instead of regular water. You need salt too, or it could still kill you, too much water and not enough electrolyte. When people, in poor countries, get diarrhea (dysentery), they are given sugar water with some salt in it. Too much salt makes there diarrhea worst. More massive water loss. Takes more water to flush out the salt water, if too strong. Like drinking sea water. You may need a multivitamin too. Be warned, too much vitamin A, for example, will make your skin peel off in long strips. Makes your skin soft though, when put into creams.

A nurse can give you a I.V. of water. Not too dangerous to try. You know to save your life or a loved ones life.

Starting to be talked about by some to help cure covid-19 cases.

Blood Clots. Again I.V. water.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Being talked about not in helping to cure covid-19 in some people.

3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Be careful of vit A

https://www.healthline.com/health/hypervitaminosis-a

Vit A helps the immune system but its of little or no use against covid.

Water, again be careful.
    "In severe cases, water intoxication can cause seizures, brain damage, a coma, and even death. Bottom line: Drinking too much water can increase the pressure inside the skull. This can cause various symptoms and, in severe cases, become fatal"

https://www.healthline.com/health/hypervolemia#complications

"A nurse can give you a I.V. of water. Not too dangerous to try"
    A nurse will only give IV fluid under the direction of a doctor and yes, it is too dangerous to try.

George, stop listening to your mates and the shite thats being pumped out on social media, to use a Trumpism its FAKE NEWS, follow the science.

Dalewick likes this.
  4. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Speaking as someone whose father depends on blood thinners such as Apixaban and Warfrin because of a pulmonary embolism I must say that an IV of water wouldn't suffice.
    It's extremely important not to spread this type of disinformation on the Internet as its so easy to cut and paste this type of comment until it is accepted as dogma.
    While maintaining healthy levels of hydration is important and prolonged or extreme dehydration can thicken the blood risking confusion, strokes and organ failure it important not to conflate a specific medical need for a medicinal drug with maintaining hydration for general good health.
    Beware of amateur doctors, lawyers etc...their free advice could cost you dear.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  5. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I
    If you say so. Curious what drugs was he on before the above happened? Also was he switched to different drugs, so maybe the side effects of one drug, does not become apparent as to the cause? Already on new drug(s) when side effect of 1st drug appear? Something to think about.

Ystranc likes this.
  6. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    No offence. Just the truth. I expect your father will be dead in 4 to 5 years on those drugs.

7. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I do say so George but I'm not trying to get into it with you. I actually agree that good hydration is important for your health... I just want to make the point that blood thinners are also neccessary in a great many cases, especially as we get older.
    My father is in his late 70's and currently in hospital having had half of one lung removed, (not caused by Apixaban) you couldn't have known that but for future reference commenting on the life expectancy of someone else's family in that way is in bad taste

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  8. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Does your father have low potassium? I did and I had a weak heartbeat. I was overweight, lots. Still had a week heartbeat. A bunch of medical people, tried to find my heartbeat. Eventually, a old nurse, they brang in, found my heartbeat. See had to do the I.V. too. Had to find a vein to use. What they gave me was Potassium Chloride (KCl) water (I.V.).

I decided afterwards, I do not like having a weak heartbeat. So I decided, to start taking Potassium Chloride in drinking water. Also called no salt, or nu salt, in stores, and super markets. I also had extremely severe leg cramps. I wanted to scream. I was highly aware of what I was doing by drinking that KCl water. I noticed, 3 days later, when I had a leg cramp again, that is was now a joke. It was still painful, but a joke, compared to before. Sometimes I would forget to take KCl for a few days, and the leg cramps would come back. For any type of cramps it should help. Safe to try anyway.

Your heart is a muscle too, just like a leg muscle that way. Blunt question. Can low potassium cause a heat attack? Yes, I believe. Not a doctor, or any other type of medical professional.

If you can see white, in your finger nails, you have low potassium. My eye-site got brighter too. It was so noticeable. There are huge nerve bundles, going from your eyes, to your brain. They are working better (your nervous system too in general).

Still being a homeless person, but not street person junkie, for example. Well, I became so sick, I had a hard time walking sometimes. In Canada, when you become jobless, and at that time, I was experiencing personal long term starvation and malnutrition. That has been fixed up, for me that part. Now I overeat.

Many poor people, in Canada, are still experiencing long term starvation, and malnutrition. I story on CBC news last night. Feb 14 2021. One bag of food for 2 weeks. From a food bank. That is what it is like. 50 years later, still going on. So when you get older, you will have serous medical problems, in that situation. Something happens always. This cost the taxpayer 100s to 1000s of times of taxes, to the taxpayer. Compared to good food and a room to live in. Letting this type of thing happen. Same with homelessness.

Many, in some places, are murderous junkie street people. But not all. Not even close. Never the less. This type if thing needs to stop. If it was not for me, you and others, would not know of all kinds of things. You are just not aware it was me talking to others about it.

Your brain is like a electric lightning storm. You have no wire inside you, for good, strong, nerve impulses, for a strong heartbeat, as a example. So you need electrolytes. If you want a strong heartbeat, and a well running nervous system, and not to get, some type of old person dementia, like Alzheimer's.

9. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Gingivitis can be Scurvy in Canada. You may have both. I had (have) scurvy. It never really goes away.

Many poor women in Canada need to have multivitamin shot when pregnant or the baby will be born with Scurvy or develop it quickly or something similar. That is the way.

10. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I remember seeing on TV someone saying Potassium Chloride is a poison. What they give people as lethal injections. I remember thinking. "I do not want any potassium chloride" afterwards. Quite a long time ago.

11. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Using water, in a I.V. is being overlooked as a solution for some.

12. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I am suppose to be a diabetic for like 4 or 5 years now. In the past, I learned not to trust medical people, at all. I was like 2 or 3 years ago now, told my kidneys, I think it was, were shutting down, or liver. Some medical people were basically acting frantic around me, so I was suppose to act frantic too, I guess. I only tried, not to laugh at them. I know from personal experience, they can be extreme liars. Even when all know the truth.

Took some meds, for being a fat diabetic at first. Did some experiments, with the blood meter. Stopped taking the drugs. said some things, to others in the clinic. While I ate a twinky, or something. Told about drinking much more water daily, and doing the sugar level tests themselves. Went there much later. The place, was almost shut down now, compared, to how busy it was before. Might have new suckers now. More over eaters like me.

Notices the price of a blood glucose meter in the local drug store when I first found out, it was $129.95 or $149.95. After I talked to some people, it was on sale, for $29.95.

Don't do anything for both, except KCl, and more water, and a multivitamin, and eat better than before.

Told my kidneys were shutting down. I am a human rights activist.

13. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    When you take tests at the hospital, and you are already sick, and (dehydrated). The test(s) indicate a false high level readings, for all kinds, of potential medical problems.

14. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Go ahead, tell them. Or tell others. Or both. That is the way. When they know and still do? Why? To still harm that person, in some cases anyway. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Revenge.

15. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    KCl use to be 5 or 6 dollars to buy, plus cheap shipping, or free shipping. Now around here, you can only find it, in the pharmacy section. $20 to $30 dollars not for 8 ounces.

16. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I expect KCl will become a doctor only prescribed drug. Also very, very, expensive.

17. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Talking about doctor assisted suicide again tonight on CBC national news. Stuff, like I wrote about above, is also about, forcing people to commit suicide, via medical means.

Apparently medical workers, already have the right officially, to decide, if you live or die, in Canada. (By asking permission to die).

As a long term goal. I believe, they will force people, to die. So, you will have a trial, in front of doctors, to fight for your right, to be alive. Behind closed doors, with nice flowery PR releases, and sad music, and some sob story, to justify what is being done to all others. They will not talk about people given, no choices, but to die (be killed). When that starts happening officially. Already kill people in other ways.

18. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Remember medical people are the people. Some anyway. Who gave women by the millions, and 10s of millions worldwide, breast cancer on purpose. By giving them unnecessary x-rays. X-ray machines are actually gamma radiation sources or can be actually x-rays (the same basically in danger). They are so strong in intensity, they are like 100s of RU units in strength.

This is a example of how strong the radiation given off is.
    It is so strong, it is literally off the scale, of a kearney fallout meter chart after a nuclear explosion. They are used after a nuclear explosion, to measure the fallout strength in a shelter. Like 15 to 20 minutes in your lifetime, will kill you for sure at x-ray machine intensity. Before that, you will have cancer, for example. Not all knew. They do now though.

Breast cancer got dropped many years ago, being talked about, like a bad habit. Just like that. After I told 1000s of reporters, via email addresses, and told other people too. After I realized this.

Abortion got dropped being talked about, like a bad habit. That was me to. That was mass murder too. In some cases. Again by the millions and 10s of millions worldwide. Was started to be treated like (drive through). Do I need to tell you why?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ultimately. But more than that to it.

19. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    I have had x-rays of my lungs. A 30 second exposure. The x-ray operator made a mistake, he/she said. Another 30 seconds exposure then. I have seen a video on youtube for a lung x-ray. it was 2 to 3 seconds long. That is there way.

20. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Again on CBC national news tonight. Another story about food security issues. "Low income. A major risk factor for poor health". Basically. What a surprise. Costing the taxpayer 100s to 1000s the amount of taxes in the long run with medical expenses. People need choices in food to, of good foods. A variety of all food groups.

Access to multivitamins. Like it is garbage, you can throw away. So much. Needs to be more KCl in multivitamins. Like 100% of daily amount needed. If you take 1 a day. Well of all vitamins and minerals needed. Food needs to be delivered or simple give people enough money to get a ride a taxi ride. Some will abuse this for booze and drugs. Cheap in comparison to medical expenses. The law is suppose to deal with junkies and such properly.

What does a multivitamin really cost? A penny, if pennies still existed?

21. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Poor people in Canada. Literally can not afford to eat. Let alone get a taxi or by multivitamins. They would be naked in the streets, if it was not for donations.

22. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    George, so here's the deal on playing with your potassium levels: Start taking these tablets -- especially along with salt substitutes (these often have lots of potassium in them) -- and you are dead.

Playing Russian roulette is safer. Just saying.

George, this isn't my opinion. This is rather beyond an absolute truth. My profession involves knowing about this crap, OK. I could give you the details on what one's ECG looks like hypokalemia vs. hyperkalemia, but I'm not because you are going to stop messing with this shit, aren't you George.

Good.

Now as to x-ray equipment, I have a horror story, but I'm not going to share it with you, George. Those days are LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG gone. X-ray equipment will not allow the operator to f###-up anymore.

One's blood osmolality isn't going to change the course of any disease process. However, mess with this factor and you're dead. Pumping water into veins can cause blood cells to pop like balloons, but what's say we not get into that. Not exactly a pleasant topic. It isn't done and never is to be done. End of topic.

George, in all likelihood, your grandfather had blood platelet issues. We're not going to talk about that issue either because it is god-awful complex. Older people develop blood dyscrasias (problems with red cells, white blood cells, platelets, ...). Blood platelet issues can result in horrible clots or easy-bleeding. Physicians are not gods and do what they can do, but if an older person's body is no longer in regulation, then fight as you will to save somebody and still, they pass on. This is just the horrible truth of it. Our bodies last years, then our souls pass to the worlds beyond this world. Just the way creation works. Caterpillars turn into butterflies. We too fly away.

George, what's say you turn your mind to other areas of thought wherein you can actually make a difference in your life and those for whom you care. This is a survival site and you could be thinking about putting back food for when you may not be able to readily get to the grocery store. Did people in your family have root cellars or pantries? One thing you could do is store food that is healthy and that will last a long time. Beans and rice are what most preppers store. I do, that's for sure.

Some things in life we simply can't control. Such matters are in the hands of the Divine -- they are not on us. Much of life is beyond us, so we stick to those matters we can control. Think only about those matters, OK! I try to work on that which I know about and push aside those matters that are out of my hands. It is easier said than done. I get frustrated, but so it goes.

Great speaking with you, George!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I have been taking KCl for years. People do get I.V.s of water. I have. Note to readers. Some people freak out, when they realize such things. Want to defend what was done to them, or a family member. But.

Feel and am much better. Along with a multivitamin. People seem to disagree with you. You would happen to be the doctor I got into a discussion with, at a restaurant? He was eventually talking about killing people. Is that you? Right in front of people. The whole place went silent, and he and I forget, people were there. Stayed open, listening to us talk, event after closing time. No one even moved. Was that you? Feel into his old habit, I guess, like he was behind closed doors, with me saying things back to him. Maybe he was a hospital administrator type person. Still maybe a doctor.

24. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Well if you do become homeless. This is what you can expect. This is what is said on TV too. You will not want to go to any homeless shelter, because of the severe gang violence, that goes on there. Then you will be staying outside. Broke now. Freezing, and starving to death.

Concerned gov workers, will come around, all kind acting. May even give you food. The police, will show up, acting nice. Ask you, if you are ok? Are you suicidal? You think about how you are starving to death, and freezing to death. You will say you are suicidal, for a clean bed, and food, and showers.

Now you get sent to the psych ward. Paperwork has been done now. You are crazy. Have mental problems officially now. You will listen to TV, like I just did, talking about, all the homeless with mental conditions. That means you too now.

After going to the homeless shelter. All government service worker everywhere, will make sure. You spend all, of any money you have first, before, they do anything for you. If you have a truck, they want that gone to. Not able to contact your family. No real help, except basic life support. Surrounded by gang violent, and you alone. They want you to get a criminal record. Including the gang of junkies staying there.

That is just the start. Long term starvation and malnutrition, etc. Fear of violence going outside. Etc. Threats of forced prostitution. Being raped, etc. Forced into actual fights for your life. They just pretend the street thugs that they are being funny, laughing. Hidden mostly from view right now here in Yellowknife. Me too.

Covid-19 is good times now and ahead for many government departments.

Imaging if right away, a 90 day lock down was enforced, throughout a country like Canada. Then severe travel restriction across borders right away? Thing would be much better now, if they did the same thing, where you are too. Good times ahead, for many government departments.

25. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:

26. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I have been taking KCl for years. Feel and am much better. Along with a multivitamin. People seem to disagree with you. You would happen to be the doctor I got into a discussion with for like 2 hours, at a restaurant? He was eventually talking about killing people basically. Is that you? Right in front of people. The whole place went silent, and he and I forget, people were there. Stayed open, listening to us talk, event after closing time. No one even moved. Was that you? Feel into his old habit, I guess, like he was behind closed doors, with me saying things back to him. Maybe he was a hospital administrator type person. Maybe a doctor still.[/QUOTE]

People seem to be finding out for themselves. Trying themselves. You know, to see if they can save there own life, or a loved ones life. Don't you find it strange, people have a problem with people hurting, and killing, there family members on purpose? Strange hey? My lord? I mean how can you get rich, if you can not milk people for years? Especially older people? My lord? Or people, that the government takes care of, for medical expenses, and has lots, of medical expenses with, eventually. My lord?

27. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    People seem to be finding out for themselves. Trying themselves. You know, to see if they can save there own life, or a loved ones life. Don't you find it strange, people have a problem with people hurting, and killing, there family members on purpose? Strange hey? My lord?[/QUOTE]

28. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning George,

Get to a warming shelter - if available to avoid the homeless shelters - and do some extra errands like sweeping the floor so you can extend your stay since you "help out".

This is a Prepper site and what you're posting is not strange - and for many of us just mild-level stories about events. Here, some do not even have access to hospitals or clinics. SIDEBAR: A review of history shows that some who did not have access to professional medical care survived and thrived and those who received the bloodletting treatment joined the ranks of the dearly departed.

I find very little strange.

And hold off on the Twinkies !!!!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    this is a prepping site and I think members should not be giving out medical advice that hasnt been approved by a health care professional , do your own research by all means but telling people to use rat poison to thin blood is not up to us.
    any further reference to unqualified medical advice will be deleted.

TMT Tactical and Max rigger like this.