Vaccines to get before it's too late

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by CarlosTL, Jul 8, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. CarlosTL

CarlosTL New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Our immune system may not be adequate to a wild or primitive lifestyle. What sort of vaccines should one get to be prepared? I know of the tropical diseases vaccines but I am thinking that there may be more to it, there must be a plethora of viral diseases we're not immune to, just because we live in a rather hygienic environment.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    modern humans live in an overly hygienic environment, our immune system wont kick in unless we allow ourselves to get down and dirty, germs are killed with the use of lots of chemicals long before they get anywhere near us. this isn't natural, and post SHTF lots of people will die from diseases they have never come into contact with before and have no resistance to.

3. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    If our immune systems are constantly exposed to sterile conditions, it wouldn't be responsive to most virulent attacks that the body is subjected to by disease causing pathogens. But that said and done, one of the most timely vaccines to make sure of is with no doubt the rabies vaccine. On another note, cholera and typhoid medications are indispensable anytime.

4. rootle

rootle New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Tetanus and malaria are two important vaccinations that haven't been mentioned. This depends on where in the world you are as well. In some places malaria is absolutely essential. I'm not too well informed on the matter, but isn't there a risk of bacteria adapting to the vaccinations we have and infecting us anyway.

5. John Snort

John Snort Well-Known Member
      92/93

Blog Posts:
    About malaria . . .

If antimalarials worked I expect that anyone who has ever been exposed to malaria parasites would develop some immunity against the disease but it doesn't so for malaria a vaccine wouldn't benefit you much.

If a vaccination will confer lifelong protection then get the vaccine. Even if there's no apocalypse you'll still be protected.

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    only if you like putting that sh## in your body, yes.

7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    putting ones faith in pharmaceutical medicines without knowing whats in them is what is uneducated and retarded.

8. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Anti-vaxers are entitled to there opinions as you are yours
    I have had all mine and all is good! but I have seen what can happen when things go wrong with permanent learning disabilities etc!

I think the benefits far outweigh the risks on proven vaccinations but I refuse the yearly flu shot!

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that's not "real" medicine, its chemical crap with far too many side effects.

10. kamar19

kamar19 Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    unfortunately vaccines have been proving to not be as affective on humans as we were lead to believe, the additives in Vaccines have been known to cause more problems then the diseases the vaccines are trying to fight, I think when the time comes we have to depend on nature for vaccines, a strong immune system and a healthy plant based diet are the keys to health, not chemicals from a doctor.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all modern pharmaceutical medicines have side effects, some cause more problems than they solve.
    natural remedies are the way to go, especially as pharmacies will be the first to be looted.

12. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I consider rabies to be a no go territory. I come from the tropics where there are occasional cases of rabid dogs marauding the countryside. Its a dangerous and frightening disease which is difficult to treat with a high mortality rate. The vaccine is quite expensive and should be administered to pets also especially dogs.

13. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Flu shots, AH1N1 and hepa a and b shots is the most likely to have. Some strains of viruses are so virulent that naturally acquired immune system fails to handle such diseases. Pharmaceutical companies tend to create newer batch of vaccine in order to counter act viruses who had developed immunity to the old batch of drugs.