Very Good Series On......."urban Defense/survival", Be Advised, "there Will Be A Test"

Discussion in 'Urban Survival' started by Sourdough, Apr 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    The article brings up some very good points, but again a frank discussion of some of those topics mentioned really needs a more private area. Things are too close to kicking off to put your real thoughts on some of these matters into the public arena.
    One question to be answered only to yourselves, I do not recommend real answers anywhere google, other search engines or social media can reach. Have you given any real thought to what your personal rules of engagement will be in ACW2, or prolonged WROL?

lalakai, Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Oh yeah, I have gotten into heated discussion on some points of my ROE and how different subject would be handled. The starving child knocking on the door, was one such case. This is an area many preppers do not want to address. The dark side of survival after WROL is not a warm and fuzzy topic.

Sourdough and Sonofliberty like this.
  5. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One needs to carefully consider the other parties ROE, those are more important then yours. Sadly you never get to know their ROE till it's game over for you and yours.

I long, long ago decided the only way I could deal with this issue is to be so remote, that the likelihood of my see anyone is slightly above zero.

I remain a true believer, that whatever is coming will be massively more horrific then we are planning to experience.

6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Like IBME stated, the only real defense for what is coming down the pike is to be too far away for it to reach you. Everything else is just guess work and we all hope we have guessed correctly. While we do have some past history to draw from, we don't know if that is going to be a viable option. Never forget Mr. Murphy or his evil cousin SOD. Nasty pair those two.

NoExcuses, lalakai and Sonofliberty like this.
  7. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Also remember the problem that you have to deal with........may have weapons you had not expected to encounter. They may have just cleaned out a local National Guard Armory.