Violent Coup Attack

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 6, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Today 06-06 - 2020 - Reported on Fox News - hundreds of thousands of Democrats gathering in Washington D C . for something tonight . Will they rush the White House for a Coup attempt ? Even if Donald Trump , family and associates escape , control of the building would allow United Nations to send in foreign troops to usher in the " Democrats One World Government Dream " .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    No doubt if this occurs Civil War will erupt as many patriotic U.S. citizens would refuse to give up their freedom , homes and any other property the Glolest would want to seize and distribute to their allies .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the gates of the White House are breached, then the response will be all-out. Military plans are set in place. There are designated facilities throughout this nation that are vital assets and are not allowed to be harmed. The rioters had best realize this. The ACLU does not get to sue when a vital asset has been invaded.

That the military cannot be used as police means absolutely nothing should a vital asset be attacked.

The military will go military; real ammunition, real machine guns, and the grenades will be of the fragmentation variety. We are NOT talking Constitutional rights anymore. Stepping on a land mine is stepping on a land mine.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Many cities are cancelling 4th of July ceremonies, parades, and fireworks displays.

Me, I believe there will be fireworks on this coming 4th of July -- and in a big way.

Rioters so far have not met up with buckshot and scoped deer rifles. They may not understand. They could learn. They could learn that Heartland Americans have been buying crates (not just boxes) of ammunition for a couple of decades now.

5. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    52449417_10214768857070044_3604885022126899200_n.jpg aa48207b8afb3d10a89da2ac5c23b0fb.jpg

Because some times things have to be done.

Dale

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with Olde Geezer...

These protocols were put into place many many years ago to protect the continuity of government...

Not smart to go after government buildings...and or people...

If this happens...you will get to see Ishmaelites at work.....chaos manufacturing...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Voice for change, voice for progress:

TMT Tactical likes this.