Virginia Axe Company

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 14, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://wtvr.com/2019/08/14/virginia-axe-company/

Good afternoon all,

Article about this company. There's a link to co. site.

You never can tell when you must throw a Stanley Fubar or or axe at a tick or mosquito.

Those serious about this will have on ~ 40 + pounds of gear when practicing.

AND the practice is at night during a storm.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well darn, crank it up and let'r fly.

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I could not find anything to do with axes at that link, but yes, a pack can restrict your movement & you do need to practice throwing with a full pack.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    We have ax throwing places in Orlando. I haven't got into it yet though. I would rather spend a bullet than lose my hatchet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Having the ability to throw a tomahawk/axe accurately allows you to hunt & defend yourself. There may come a time when you need to throw that axe, even as a distraction to give you time.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    If I could find it, I'd post videos of some young men I might know, throwing axes. Darn good aim!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This is the only young bloke I know who throws a tomahawk apart from my three sons. This is David, & he is a member of our group on our forum.

This old bloke has a few videos so I thought I would add him for good measure.

Keith.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.