Virginia-gop-baseball-practice-shooting

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, Jun 14, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...l-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html

A gunman believed to be a supporter of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders sprayed a hail of bullets at a GOP baseball practice Wednesday morning, critically wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and injuring four others before U.S. Capitol Police took down the rifle-wielding assailant.

Ryan added: "We are all one family. These are our brothers and sisters who were in the line of fire."
    (Ryan is House Speaker)

Why I'm armed much of the time.

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    +1. I carry for a number of reasons, from dangerous animals and common crime to some nutter like this. If it "goes down", I like having the equipment and training in place to make the odds of survival a lot higher.

3. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I have a range behind my house out to 125 yards.
    I could make it 200 yards but I don't want to cut down all those trees.

@
    CivilDefense

Carl Sagan is one of my most revered heroes.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I am in Virginia, and I know the area where that baseball diamond was. It is scary to think about nuts with guns out there. That is such an urban area it is lucky that many other innoccent people were not killed. I am thankful no one died as a result of this guys outrageous and nonsensical action.

5. Makeshift Patrol

Makeshift Patrol New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I don't hear the Democrats speak of outrage and condemnation of this liberal left GOP killer. The mainstream media is silent about the shooter and killer . Nevertheless, we cry for unity for all Americans for law and order. We do hope and pray that the Democrats and anti-Trump and anti-Republicans would begin to step out in truth from their base level of mentality because of their loss to President Donald Trump.

jeager likes this.
  6. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I still maintain that alt liberalism in a mental disorder.

"Take away all guns and end crime!"

"Legalize all drugs and the world will be safer."

"Give the lazy, entitled, gimmie, people all they want and end riots."

Why not give the gimmie people a free education and a job?"

Oh they CAN have a free education!
    But most won't take advantage of that.

Where I live "medical" marijuana was recently legalized.
    Smart investors are going to make a lot of money in the legal dope business.

The will become drug lords by proxy.