Vote Buying Schemes......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, May 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a typical government vote buying scheme at work to get young emotional voters on the puppet strings.....to control them into a voting booth...

Lawmakers sound the alarm on Biden's plan to cancel student loan debt: 'Crazy idea' (msn.com)

Abortion is another vote buying scheme ...and again on the public purse...costs them nothing....to buy the women's vote. Mayhap some of you can better understand the vitriol going on out here as votes are at stake.

Can the members here think of any other such vote buying schemes on the public purse???
    This is going to become important in the future of this country for our survival.

I believe the border and illegal aliens are the same pattern or scheme...vote buying on the public purse...future potential voters..

Any more schemes of which some of you can think through to logical reason/conclusion???

It would seem that many of the operations of the left are based on systems and techniques to buy votes on the public purse..costs them nothing.

Ishmaelites run wild...to put Americans and America in second, third, and fourth place in our own country while paying for first place!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dont worry ...more of such schemes will be forthcoming in time...the left and phony leadership can do no better...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I got to thinking further on this last night and came up with two more....

Illegal Aliens....and putting them on the public purse....potential future vote buying schemes..

Also Defunding the police in big leftist cities.....along with District Attorneys not prosecuting criminal activity and letting them go ....easily from the system. I think this one may be backfiring on them in the long run....this one too ....in it's own way....on the public purse as it mostly affects the public.

I am working on thinking through more such scenarios....for buying up votes on the public purse or expense......

Ishmaelites run wild......on the American purse....expense.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is talk of Meghan planning on running for President sometime , I thought Biden was the pits but can it get any lower?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've not heard this story. Thanks for making me aware and I will keep it in mind.....while following news and information.
    Tend to agree here..

Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here you go...another vote buying scheme......by the left..

Donald Trump Jr. says Biden's student-loan forgiveness plans will force workers who didn't go 'to college to get drunk for four years' to pay for 'worthless gender study degrees' (msn.com)

Also ...Donald Trump Junior...cannot possibly be that ignorant ....can he....to not recognize this as a desperate vote buying scheme as we near the mid terms.....???

A vote buying scheme primarily directed at young easily emoted voters...easily influenced...easily put on the emotional puppet strings..victims of an unjust system....!!??

The Republican Party as a whole cannot possibly be that ignorant that they do not realize this as a vote buying scheme.....by a desperate left democrat....new world order party....Ishmaelites willing to put the rest of American into bondage to pay for this...someone is going to have to pay for it if not the students themselves.

Can we as Americans possibly be getting that dumb we can no longer figure these guys out...???

One vote buying scheme after another after another.....An American leftist version of Bread and Circuses. Ishmaelites...who would put the rest of America in bondage to pay for their votes.

Wondering how many other vote buying schemes will be formulated and put into effect between now and the mid terms and now and 2024??? And on the public purse???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      No sh##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Geezer, May 16, 2022
      watcherchris likes this.