New Member Wa State

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by 44Special, Dec 1, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. 44Special

44Special New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Good morning everyone.
    I've been reading and doing for a while. But the one thing I have never taken tbe time to do is to join into a group to talk and listen.
    I have been very reclusive, as my programed security makes me feel much safer that way. But I do know that there is safety in numbers, and benefit from learning how and when to share.
    If I truly was a lone wolf, I would probably feel differently. But there are many people who will depend on me, from parents, all the way to grandkids. To them, this topic is merely an intelectual exercise. To me, it' life. So I have to learn about doing this in my situation.
    I'm glad to be here and ready to go.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Travis.s

Travis.s Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome 44special
    I hope you find this forum helpful with your goals.
    There are some good knowledgable people here that would be happy the help you out.

44Special likes this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A good introduction 44, welcome to this forum. Good to have you onboard.
    Keith.

44Special likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Howdy there 44Special. Knowledge is the one survival tool that you can't have taken or stolen and in all truth is the best one to have. This site has a lot of great info and a sense of common thought and brotherhood/sisterhood that will help you not feel so isolated.

44Special likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    44 special I had an uncle that lived in your state that told me him and his wife had to take turns being on guard duty . She died , and without her he couldn't leave the house to get food or anything else . He sold his house and moved to another state . I would appreciate your input on this . Is it that bad there ?

44Special likes this.
  6. 44Special

44Special New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Our worries are the same here as any state. Where you live matters. I am rural. Living in the cities brings on other problems. As it is, I am armed 24 hrs a day. I don't go to unsafe places. Having a gun isn't a license to do that. Everyone should carry...always...regardless of location. I am not on guard duty where I live, because of where I live. Everyone should be on guard duty. That's where the world is now. Practice, train. But if you live somewhere like you're describing, well, I can't think of any reason to stay there. Hope this is useful.

7. Kootenay prepper

Kootenay prepper Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from B.C. Canada

8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks.