Waco Biker Massacre Prosecutions Continue To Fall Apart..(this Should Not Happen In America)

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Mar 11, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have my dislike of gangs.......but we have a criminal system, and criminals have rights, this in my opinion is an outrage that this happened. And I fear this could be a possible future for America.

I hope the city of Waco is sued and looses, and goes bankrupt paying hundreds of millions of dollars in damages for wrongful incarnation, violation of civil rights, etc..

I don't care nor do I know if they are guilty, you simple do not lock people up, and indict them without just cause and evidence sufficient to prosecute. They may be the scum of the earth, but they have rights.

Waco Biker Massacre Prosecutions Continue to Fall Apart as Last Set of Original Indictments Dismissed
    Special prosecutor involved in dropping charges says, "I do have a very serious problem as a lawyer with the wholesale charging of people without an investigation" in the case.

The whole article here...... https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/26/waco-biker-massacre-prosecutions-continu

Nearly four years ago, over 170 people were arrested after a violent altercation outside a meeting of motorcycle club members at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas, was swarmed by police, who had already surrounded the meeting before anything untoward occurred. Nine people were killed and 18 wounded in the melee. This week, the last of the initial set of charges was dropped after a special prosecutorial team didn't like what it saw.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    What a bunch of crap. Law enforcement definitely went too far here. I agree most of the bikers are probably scum, but that is no excuse. Remember, many lefties think we are scum too.

3. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been following this from day one.........what is hush-hush is that the city of Waco (Government and Municipal officials) is extremely corrupt, and nearly everyone is part of the same family or in-laws.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Good to know. I will make sure that part of Texas stays of my list of relocation areas.

Radar, Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. TENNGRIZZ

TENNGRIZZ Expert Member
      148/173

Blog Posts:
    I'm home has long has bikers stick to killing other bikers no different than Crips and Bloods killing each other none of my concern really.S/FI

Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm with you on this one, Sourdough. Usually I would side with the police, but there is, or there is supposed to be, due process in this country; Innocent Until Proven Guilty. A massive round-up and wholesale arrests sounds like something that would happen in China or North Korea.

7. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    In the UK Waco is only known to us for the "Waco Massacre" many years back. I guess that is the power of the media for you. When I read this thread I couldn't help linking the two events together as some sort of injustice and, of course, there is a wholly different reality behind the initial impression.

Sourdough, lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I had read someplace shortly after this biker shootout, which was likely close to a total "Set-up" given that the police (local and federal) were in elevated and ground level positions, well before the start.

Anyway the point is that there is some direct connection between Waco, Texas and The United States Dept. of Justice. I think I had read that the connection is through the "Family" that runs Waco, TX.. And that the Federal Government is footing the total cost for this legal "Goat Rope", including the incarceration costs.

All of which if valid........should scare the shit out of those prepping for a massive SHTF event, and speculating as to how the Government might respond, or is predisposed to respond.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just one more reason for me to NOT be part of a MAG / prepper community. If the shtf and the government is hunting dissenter / preppers, I don't want to be on that list. I plan to be off by myself. Think back to the 'Revenuer" days back in the hill country. Out of site, out of mind and no still to track down.

Radar and Sourdough like this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am probably well know to the authorities due to my time on prepper forums and I am definitely on some list, whether any sort of round up of so called dissidents is possible post SHTF depends on if its a slow burn event or a fast one, if a fast one they will have their hands full without me.

11. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I was living near there when this happened. One of the guys I work with was supposed to be there but had to do something else and was not able to attend. There were a number of clubs there and not all were outlaw motorcycle clubs. It was supposed to be a meeting of all the clubs in the area to organize and push for legislation changes. I think there was disagreement between the Cossacks and the Bandidos over turf and wearing colors around the Waco area. The police got wind of the disagreement between those two clubs and were pre-positioned on high ground with rifles and were waiting. Some claimed that it was the police who opened fire on the clubs and got things started. Every person there was arrested on a capital murder charge regardless of their involvement. Every motorcycle was towed and impounded.

Here is a video of inside the restaurant at the time.

And this from a dash cam

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  13. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    don't know what started it, but over here we have a rule, you do not fly club colours on another clubs turf, when passing through you keep them covered, unless your looking for trouble that is.
    i'm not a hells angel but I have a "brother" who is and I have been associated with some club members.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a video of some bikers showing restraint. Yes. Not kidding. Totally strange to me. Apparently, Antifa showed up to protest at some bar. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-begin-feud-with-oregon-biker-gangs

"An Antifa direct action broke out in Oregon on Saturday, where members of the far-left violent extremist movement suffered a humiliating defeat after the group was confronted by a group of women and bikers protecting a Salem bar hosting a family barbecue event." o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Bikers I knew in Tennessee and North Carolina would have put all of these Antifa tantrum-throwers in the hospital.

But why was Antifa protesting outside of this bar??????? What the crap had they against this Honky Tonk Bar (yep, that's the actual name of this bar)? Have we entered the Twilight Zone??!! This has to be THE most sedate confrontation I've ever seen. Usually if someone goes up against bikers, that person will get slammed to the ground, then the biker starts using their head like a punching bag. But no, none of that across the street from the Honky Tonk Bar in Seattle.

This impressed me as being soooooo strange that I just had to pass this info on to others.

Here's the video on YouTube:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there has always been a Biker saying that "you dont sh#t on your own doorstep", if that was a Biker Bar that may account for the restraint.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.