War In Ukraine

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Apr 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    After running a search did not find a thread on the war . If there is another one let me know and I will try to delete this one .

amygfd3245, Qwerty and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    Qwerty and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Qwerty and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We need to stay the heck OUT of that mess. I think that russia is now wishing that they had not started it. The Ukraine is looking like it may be their Vietnam with no real win possible. I think if they were to tae over there they would just have a country that was endlessly fighting them on a small block by block level and slowly bleeding them. They seem to be a lot like we were in Vietnam and wanting to pacify the enemy instead of actually defeating them. If they were fighting a war they would level all of the major cities from the air...just as we should have done to Hanoi had we wanted to win a war there instead of fight an endless police action.

Some fights just can’t be won. They have jumped into one of thse and we need to let them just swelter in the fire they jumped into. They are not likely to do what it would take to WIN the war that they are not fighting. Like we were in Vietnam they don’t want to escalate it to the level where their superior numbers and manufacturing ability would help them. When ever a big country tries to fight a little war with a small country they end up with a near endless problem. The fighters for the little country are fighting for the survival of their family...the soldiers for the big country are fighting for politicians.

Cases like that are sort of like when a pet family dog gets in a fight with a wolf. The dog is fighting for dominance and defending his territory while the wolf is fighting for his next meal.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      And hey, Putin is getting pummeled. Seems the Ukrainians, even if they lose, will have gutted a significant percentage of the Russian war machine. Even all the tonnage of gold Russia has been buying won't make this debacle go away.
      Maybe Putin has already executed his sitrep officers. Talk about getting sh## intel.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
      Old Geezer, Apr 7, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      "When ever a big country tries to fight a little war with a small country they end up with a near endless problem."
      The morale of the Russian troop is now totally in the crapper.
      The Russian military & intel has tried to cover-up all of the death convoys coming back with innumerable body-bags full of their young men at ambient temperature, but can you keep that silent?! Nope, I don't think so.

Old Geezer, Apr 7, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I took the advice of the Romania Government on my above post . I just ordered potassium iodide pills for my entire tribe .

Qwerty, TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Last time I ordered iodine for fallout prep, I ordered a bunch. Me, I'm old (getting radiated is going to shorten my life?! ha ha ha ;):D, hell I'm near-dead as it is!), but there's the matter of the young. Grandkids and all, you gotta plan for the worst.

Same with the inevitable interlopers. They will get me ... but not before I seriously lower the risk of youth being hurt by these useless "humans". There is honor in being cannon fodder so that the young people do not take losses. I'm an expert marksman and have already lived my life = cannon fodder. They'll just be sending me home. I've already seen the other side; wonderful place; better than any vacation venue.

Old Geezer, Apr 7, 2022
      poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey, it's not just nuclear war for which they are prepping. Ukraine has some SERIOUS nuclear reactors in operation!

Russian field officers must not have been in control of their troop or got bad intel, because they were shelling the Ukraine's largest complex (has six reactors). They are no longer shelling the place.

https://www.wane.com/news/fire-out-...t-after-russian-attack-no-radiation-released/

If Putin does go full-bore loony tunes and goes nuke, then he would most likely use neutron warheads which create precious little fallout -- air-burst type weapons. These devices radiate humans to death and leave infrastructure. Low fallout means that troops can move in after a few days/weeks. The place will smell of death (no, the bacteria will NOT be killed-off), but no fallout problems.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I used to live where potassium would not have been of much use. We were in a place that was in the top ten places in the US to catch SEVERAL nukes. Now I'm more than a hundred miles from anyplace that will get one and up wind from it.

I was raised with the bombs hanging over my head. Hell we had bomb drills in elementary school where we would go out in the hall get on our knees with our heads down and just kiss our butts goodbye. Most of us knew that where we lived made our survival pretty unlikely. If the blasts didn't get us the fallout would.

When things would get testy our car stayed loaded and I would have left elementary school on the run and met my Mom for a FAST scoot out of town. Waiting for her to pick me up would have killed us both.

During the Cuban Missile crisis we stayed cocked and locked ready to run.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that if Russia tosset own peopled a nuke it would be the end of them. They would be pariahs. NOBODY wants anyone to start THAT war going because NOBODY might survive it. Something like that might be the thing that would unite the entire rest of the world against them. Russia (The government) versus Europe, the US, Europe and China would be a fast suicide.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The world economic system has already in these past few weeks made Russia a pariah state.

I guess we'll see if Putin goes full tantrum mode.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think the Ukraine war will last much longer, if they have to conscript 60 year olds which they are doing then you know the war is going badly for Russia.
    lots of murmurings from the Kremlin elite about how the war is a disaster.
    Russian troops now have fully retreated from North Ukraine back through the Belarus and Russian borders, fighting now concentrated in East Ukraine on the Crimea and Dombas regions.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have to differ from Lonewolf. I think the Ukrainian war is going to last a lot longer. Putin's ego is not going to allow him to suffer a significant defeat. He will continue suffering military loses as long as he can conscript trop and equipment replacements. I also do not see the Ukrainian government allowing Russian to occupy any Ukrainian territory. The barbaric war being waged by the Russians is solidifying the Ukrainian people. They are going to be out for Russian blood. With all the armaments' being supplied to the Ukraine, they will be better equipped to reclaim any lost territory, including the Crimea. I think this is going to a be along drawn out affair.

poltiregist likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Mariupol mayor says 31,000 residents deported at 'gunpoint' to Russian 'filtration camps,' evacuations stalled"

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mariupol-mayor-31000-residents-deported-at-gunpoint-to-russian-camps

"The mayor of the besieged city of Mariupol said that roughly 31,000 residents have been forcibly deported and sent to Russian 'filtration camps' in occupied eastern Ukraine.

"Mayor Vadym Boychenko said in a Telegram post Friday that he had 'verified' that Ukrainians from the southern port city were being taken "at gunpoint" to a camp in Novoazovsk – a Ukrainian border town 35 miles from Mariupol and just 9 miles from the Russian border.

"U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield said this week that she has seen 'credible reports' that support the filtration camp claims and noted that Ukrainians are being separated from their families and stripped of their passports and identification cards.

"'I do not need to spell out what these so-called filtration camps are reminiscent of. It’s chilling, and we cannot look away,' she said in an address to the UN Security Council, alluding to Nazi-era concentration camps. 'Every day we see more and more how little Russia respects human rights.'"
    --------------------------------

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-crematoria-mariupol-new-auschwitz-mayor

"The Mariupol City Council on Wednesday accused Russian forces of relying on a mobile crematorium to cover up their alleged war crimes in the southeast port city of Ukraine."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "First NATO country sends Ukraine powerful surface-to-air missiles to shoot down Russian aircraft and cruise missiles"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-nato-country-sends-ukraine-152423722.html

"Slovakia said it sent Ukraine an S-300 air defense system to defend against Russian attacks.

"The Soviet-era S-300 is a long-range surface-to-air missile system that can shoot down cruise missiles and aircraft.

"The small Eastern European country is the first NATO member to send Ukraine such advanced weaponry.

"Slovakia Prime Minister Eduard Heger has confirmed that it had sent its S-300 air defense system to Ukraine, becoming the first NATO country to answer the calls by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to supply powerful missile weaponry.

"The S-300 is a Soviet-era long-range surface-to-air missile system that can shoot down cruise missiles and aircraft and has a range of up to 90 miles."

[​IMG]

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the UK ( a Nato country) has already provided Ukraine with anti tank and anti aircraft weapons (which they are using to good effect) and more are to follow, Boris Johnston was in Ukraine meeting their president and going walk about in the Capital yesterday.

15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=6623691cafc240bb92236239ca2b7453 Sweden and Finland are in negotiations to join NATO in view of Russia's attack on Ukraine . Russia warns " they will rebalance the situation " if this goes forward .--- InLight of their poor performance in Ukraine , Russia will have to step up their military strategy to be able to subdue Ukraine , Sweden and Finland all at once .

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    or Putin could stop acting like a d##khead.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well.......................................................are we ready to wave the patriotic flag and once again march off to war....with our women and media waving flags and cheering????

You know history repeating itself and all the allies cheering too....to fight someone else's war???

Something else came to me in a flash when listening to a commentary and the speaker brought up the context of veterans...and our military having a lot of veterans in it.

I turned up my nose at this ...because something else came to me about the Veterans Administration...and the members here should factor this in before flag waving and being ready once again to send off our finest blood to fight someone else's war...for someone else's profits.

We have a Democratic Administration up there in Washington DC and also in it a lot of Fake Conservatives under the RINO banner...thumping the podium for getting involved in the Ukraine. Same olde.....same olde...the "Same Olde Usual Suspects" beating the war drums....to the same olde tunes.

Think about this.......think do not emote..

How well do Veterans do under leftist Democrat Administration filled with Fake Conservatives/RHINOS??? How well does the Veterans Administration do under such fake leadership hell bent on sending off our finest to another war???

You might want to think about this before getting all patriotic and flag waving....to repeat history ....once again.

This thought came to me in my sometimes rabid musings....and my recounting of what I remember of History.

But how about that ESPN and those Kardashians!!!????

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would put us once again into their Bondage....and count on us not remembering any history.
    Nor have I heard any of the fake media speaking of this...about the Veterans Administration.

Is there such an thing as "Defunding the Veterans Administration" in order to finance Illegal Aliens and Climate Change ???? Was this not happening long before Defunding the Police became popular????
    Some of you might want to think this through somewhere past the next sound bite.
    Think it through before getting all emotional and on the next war bandwagon.

The history is that the Veterans Administration has often come in last place on the totem pole to the reigning Political party and what they think is the important slogan of the day ...the popular "Herding" slogan.
    Be Warned.

Just my sometimes rabid thoughts.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's the war in Ukraine, but then ...

North Korea will likely attack South Korea.

China is going to attack Taiwan.

Then, there is the upcoming war(s) in the Middle East.

Famine and wars in Africa ...

After the U.S. dollar goes dirty toilet paper, there will be conflicts on every continent on this planet.

Barry Soetoro's puppet masters drew-down the military, Trump didn't fully build the military back up, now we are in the marionette Soetoro/biden admin II -- who knows who is in charge? Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, George Soros, the deep state daemons, the international collectivists, ... who knows. Anyway, Amerika is no longer America, so every monster is going to come out and play. Not only might the USSA be unable to fight two wars, it may not be able to fight one.

What is in the back pocket of China, Russia, the USSA? Yes, nukes. There is unity between Russia and China. There is no unity between Russia and China. All of the world's fiat currencies are dead. Bitcoin is dependent on there being an international internet. The international internet is going to be annihilated.

Famine, wars, earthquakes, plagues, ....

upload_2022-4-12_0-25-43.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=3edd5df371c647b2b61584148b81b36c --- It is good to see the good guys win a few . On the above link it shows the Ukraine military destroying a Russian artillery group . Every day the Russians become more embarrassed and more desperate to achieve a win . Man per man they can't stand against the Ukraine forces . The Russians can only stand afar and use missiles and artillery as they don't dare face the Ukrainians . --- Ukrainians ;) , sunk Russia's flag ship using a missile is another huge embarrassment as well as a huge military loss for the Russians . --- About the most angry and unpredictable person there is , is an embarrassed and humiliated person . As time goes by more deadly weapons are being provided to the Ukraine Government . Things are escalating .

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Moskva was a guided missile cruiser and flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet. The ship had the importance level of an entity worthy of being named after the capital of Russia. Imagine an American flagship named the "Washington D C". This Moskva was not just some important ship.

Moskva = Москва = Moscow

The Ukrainians destroyed not only a ship, they punched Putin in the stomach so hard that he is bleeding out of his eyes.

Like you say Poltergeist, this military situation is now beyond deeply personal for Putin. Putin MUST save face, else he loses respect which will lead to his overthrow.

Missile system used to sink the Moskva:
    https://www.military-today.com/missiles/neptun.htm

Info about the ship:
    https://www.wearethemighty.com/migh...ser-look-at-russias-powerful-missile-cruiser/

--------------------------------

So, now Putin threatens America and all of NATO by extension:

"'Enough is enough'.. Putin threatens America and 'NATO' in a diplomatic note because of Ukraine"

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2...matic-note-because-of-ukraine.BkfrnhuvNc.html

"The Washington Post revealed that it had seen a diplomatic note sent by Moscow to Washington, warning against continuing to arm Ukraine during the current war.

"The newspaper pointed out that Russia sent an official diplomatic note to the United States and NATO regarding shipments of the most sensitive weapons systems, saying that they "add fuel to the fire" in the conflict.

"In what appeared to be a veiled threat, the Russian memo said continued arms shipments to Ukraine would lead to 'unpredictable consequences'."
    ---------------------

https://www.republicworld.com/world...nuke-attack-amid-ukraine-war-articleshow.html

"Just hours before Russian President Vladimir Putin had launched an all-out offensive in Ukraine, he had, in a hardened tone, shot a stern warning to the world about Moscow’s nuclear arsenal. He had also ordered his deterrent forces, including nuclear weapons, on high alert. In a message from his Duma, he conveyed that any country which interfered would, quote, 'face consequences greater than any you have faced in history.'

"Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov in a press call with state-affiliated news agencies also said that Russia would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons should its very existence were threatened, repeating the need for security guarantees from defensive Alliance NATO that Russia lambasted for 'bringing the military to its doorstep.'

“'We have a concept of domestic security, and it’s public. You can read all the reasons for nuclear arms to be used,' Peskov during one other briefing said. On February 28 Russia placed its nuclear missile forces and northern and Pacific fleets on enhanced combat duty. Just days later it launched its Kinzhal (Dagger) hypersonic missile capable of striking any target on the surface of the Earth within one hour.
    ----------------------------
    The sinking of the Moskva occurred on the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Thank you, Politizoom, for pointing that out to me.

The following is a dynamite viewpoint from a blogger, Politizoom. I include this because of its incisive dark humor. Brilliant:

https://politizoom.com/putin-threat...rming-ukraine-zelenskyy-says-nukes-an-option/

Quote from article in color Blue:

The Ukraine war is going into week eight, if you count the invasion in February as the date the war began. There’s a solid argument that year eight is the more accurate figure, if you look at the history of Ukraine and the invasion back in 2014. Like a scab, Vladimir Putin could never walk away from it and let it heal, he had to go back in and worsen the situation.

But before we go into the newest developments of the war and how Putin is once again preparing to play his hand badly, let us look at the absurdity of the situation. I often speak of the Great Screenwriter In the Sky and how nobody could write this stuff, because it’s too improbable. The past 48 hours speak more eloquently to that concept than anything that I’ve written about in the six years I’ve been blogging.

Just for funsies, what would you say to a screenwriter who presented you a script about an autocratic madman who starts a war with a neighboring peaceful power, and his favorite war vessel, the flagship of his fleet, named after his capitol city no less, gets sunk on the anniversary of the Titanic? Yes, April 14, 1912 was when the Titanic sank and now the Moskva is joining it for drinks down in Davy Jones’ locker.

And to foreshadow that event, how about you had a soldier tell said warship, the Moskva, to “go f###” itself and that became the image for a postage stamp? I am far and away not the only one to notice the patent absurdity of all this.

I marvel. I truly do. The history books of the future will read like a grade-Z screenplay. Oh, well. Maybe the kids will stay awake. Maybe there is a glitch in the Matrix.

Meanwhile. Putin, fresh off of this humiliation, continues to huff and puff and threaten to blow everybody’s house down. Volodymyr Zelenskyy says there is a possibility that Putin may resort to nukes.

[...]

[...]
    If the Russian madman decides to drop a nuclear bomb, then he will. And all we can do is go into Dr. Strangelove mode and “learn to stop worrying.” We may never learn to “love” the bomb, but we need to recognize that we are powerless what a maniac in Moscow does, because he’s finding himself increasingly impotent in a war which he thought would be over in three days and his favorite toy boat just got blown up.

-----------------------------------

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ussian-warship-go-fuck-yourself-postage-stamp

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Russians have lost hundreds of tanks in Ukraine, either bombed or simply ran out of fuel, the crews abandoning them and running away.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Starvation ,and world war 3 both looming , I now encounter people wanting to prepare . Someone was wanting to buy a milk goat from me this week . Preparing even beginning now is better than doing nothing but as us old time preppers know this prepper lifestyle takes years to accomplish and is actually a never ending lifestyle that continues until we lose the last battle .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a prepper lifestyle is for life!!
    cant see many people over here preparing, most people that grow their own food do it for the enjoyment of eating home grown food rather than prepping.
    90% of the population sit on their arses and buy food in the supermarket 2 or 3 times a week.

26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin and the Russian state are bullies, they dont like it when the Russian Bear is shown to be a teddy bear, the big military machine has been found to be wanting, in some cases its found to be laughable, the sanctions are having an effect and the Russian economy is going into recession.
    consequently Putin is having a fit and "throwing his toys out of the pram" as we say here and lashing out at all and sundry.
    their army might look pretty during parades in Red Square but conscripts arent real soldiers especially ones with little training who were told it was manouvers not war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some people are saying that Putin is in hiding, or is sick, or both. There's a bunch of powerful Russians who sure would like to kill him and take his place -- now, that is a for-sure reality.

I can't find anything solid about this topic of Putin being toppled by others or by biology. I know that one of his buddies got caught by the Ukrainians -- that's been reported by reliable sources. But, where is Putin?

I would appreciate anyone finding some believable info and posting it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its a previous leaders grand daughters opinion, and as she says herself "its not a prediction", its a possibility nothing more than that.
    be very careful what you wish for, is all I'm going to say.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...pc=U531&cvid=c1f79c1afa0d4931bd90fe7c1e9b7720 Here is what is in the latest aid package coming from the U.S. to be used in Ukraine against the Russian invaders . I have noticed the silence and little coverage in the U.S. on many televised news outlets concerning the war . Why the reversal and obvious decision to not cover the war remains a mystery to me . The computer is now my go to source to find out what is going on in Ukraine . Our members should make a effort to report on the war so we can share knowledge of what is going on .

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  34. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    as far as a tactical situation this is perfect for the nato countries. we provide all the weapons
    and Ukraine the manpower. So the military industrial complex from all countries is satisfied making and selling all these weapons . Without and blood shed by nato . This is a very cold hearted perspective but i am sure a lot would agree .

35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=ad158ce0600345e4add42427f144a742 --- More certainty enters the picture for the war to spill out to include other countries . I have mentioned this before about the real possibility of this going nuclear against NATO countries . Some obviously prefer to simply deny this possibility . I suppose that helps them to mentally cope with the possibility of a nuclear exchange and global winter .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Manpower is also entering Ukraine . These are volunteers from around the globe entering Ukraine on a daily bases . These are not just humanitarian workers but blood and guts soldiers . --- Read the link on the second post from the top on this influx of warriors .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I see the MSM covering the atrocities in Ukraine. They're doing this.

Tell'ya the truth, I'm wondering if biden regime supporters are WANTING the Ukraine invasion to spread. The Left requires oppressors to exist so that the in-the-news celebrities will have a reason to beat their chests about all of the oppression. Without oppressed people, the Left starts to suck mud. One of the reasons the Left hates Jesus is because they want to be the saviors of the world. They are always saving the environment, saving oppressed youth, saving women from the evil fetuses inside of them, on and on. These are crazy people, after all.

upload_2022-4-22_19-13-30.png

Wars right now would come in handy for the Democrats, seeing as how their policies are infuriating Americans to the degree that they will take heavy losses in the midterm elections. They are blaming everyone else for inflation and rising crime rates. A well-timed war right now would push their failures to the side. The MSM wouldn't be pressured to report these Leftist failures.

39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin now threatening to bomb Britain because we are supplying weapons to Ukraine.

41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Let's say Putin didn't want to go WMD (weapons of mass destruction) himself, he could enable terrorist groups to do so.

Here in the States, we now have floods of humanity washing into our country from Mexico. I have no idea whatsoever how they managed to do so, but our Border Patrol agents have been able to arrest a few Arabs who were on known terrorist lists who had concealed themselves among the migrants. Middle Easterners are invisible in such mass flows of illegal immigration.

Mexican drug cartels are using this illegal immigrant pipeline to smuggle Chinese government manufactured fentanyl into our nation. Putin could easily use Middle East terrorists to hit us with whatever mobile weaponry he could provide. For instance, biological warfare agents are easily smuggled. Terrorists wouldn't be able to hit military facilities, however they could easily distribute biologic agents in the communities around military bases to kill the military personnel and civilian employees who work at those bases.

42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=473b7e4668a649c1b92dd488d701bcbc It appears Ukraine has not only held its own in many areas on Ukraine soil it has now conducting offensive operations in Russia . The above links is about Ukraine attacking Russia 140 miles inside Russia's boarders using drones . Amusingly Russia is claiming the attacks didn't kill anyone . As better and more lethal weapons find their way into the hands of the Ukrainians we can expect further escalation . We may get to live on our planet , with it drastically depopulated .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    1. Old Geezer
      Y'know, over the decades, I've read this'n'that about Hitler's increasingly poor health, but never really dug into any study thereof. But, he was an inferior mind from the get-go and surrounded himself with other sh##-for-brains. The military should have taken him out early-on. I hope our military soon stops taking orders from those retards controlling the White House.

Old Geezer, Apr 27, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=7976c438d38643a9bcf6b35ddbead44e Germany is now engaging in a new policy and are sending to Ukraine weaponry to shoot down any Russian airplane flying on either side of the Russian Ukraine boarder . A year or two from now those that may survive the starvation or world war 3 and its vastly altered planet will have an interesting existence . I would hate to know that I failed to prepare for my dependents and myself , through selfish greed spent my money on immediate wants and frivolous things , instead of having the fortitude to spend money on the future of my bloodline . It is a great time to be a hard core prepper .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=b530b82f5aa8444c9be9429453c23011 This link was fresh posted " about one hour ago " . This link refers to the same thing that I have been posting for days . A Nuclear World War 3 potential is likely much higher than many are willing to admit to themselves . --- My personal preparations . I just returned from checking on my honey bee hive , milk goats , gathered eggs from my chickens worked in my survival garden and the wife is out searching for more canning jars as I type this .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  47. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- A very good post . This is something every one of our forum members should click on and read . Whether they are correct or not about their projected day the Nukes start flying , it is increasingly becoming more likely this will happen and in a short time from now . I totally agree with the assessment that Puttin will begin a Nuclear conflict rather than accept defeat in Ukraine .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if Putin accepts defeat he is a dead man.
    someone in the Kremlin will take him out and he will be replaced.
    there are already reports saying the war is a disaster and they , the Russians, are failing to achieve any of the objectives they started out with, they wanted to destroy the govt-failed, they wanted to occupy the capital-failed, they wanted to occupy the country-failed, they failed in just about everything because of the support given to Ukraine by the West- notably Britain and the USA.
    thats why all the bullying and bluster from Putin and his attack dog Lavrov.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    British human rights inspectors to be sent to Ukraine next month to help investigate Russian War Crimes.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.