War In Ukraine

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Apr 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    ultimately yes.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Interesting video on Ammo Scarcity...

PRICES On Everything Are RISING! But These 3 Calibers Are Actually Getting CHEAPER!! - YouTube

It is a good thing I taught myself to form much of my hard-to-find calibrations from 30.06 brass and some from .223/5.56mm brass.

For other calibrations and for some reason I purchased and put back much brass...new...and some used...

I think by videos such as this ..thast someone is quietly getting us ready for the next war..

If someone is quietly removing ammo components off the market to arm NATO>....that means someone is also removing other pertinent military resources quietly off the market.....foot...batteries, and a host of other tools and equipment's.....and if I am thinking correctly....paying for it by inflationary money creation.

Any of you catching on....yet...it is going to get worse..

Ishmaelites getting us ready for the next war.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Being a prepper I always look at worst case scenarios . Some try to wish into existence that the war will began and end on Ukraine soil . Whereas that would be desirable for the rest of the planet dwellers , I will not try to wish it into reality . This is where serious prepping divides from bump in the road prepping .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes you could be right, but Putin HAS to be stopped in Ukraine, if he isnt then this war could spread even further, into the old Soviet States and even further.
    current reports suggest that the Russian troops are floundering and the Artillery are so short of ammunition they are using 40 year old stock.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This war /conflict has been going on since 2014.....not merely in the last year or two. It has been going on since longer than the media has been want to cover it....and tneir coverage today has been appalling.

While we are wanting to play the 'blame game"....have some of you forgotten the coverage some time back about the Azov groups. It seems that our phony media has certainly forgotten or wants us to forget as well.

I ,for one, do not think at all....that this conflict is the product advertised to the people and in particular to the West.

I think it is a total misrepresentation....a lie ...a deceit...and will be expanding in the future to include American as well as troops other than Ukranian. It is going to get out of hand.

In the meantime someone out here is playing the same olde "Good Cop/Bad Cop " with our minds and souls....again.

Some of us have seen this move played out too many times...in our lives and also back into history.

Now.....I have been thinking this for some time now about misrepresenting this conflict to the American people and if our government is so doing ....what about other Western governments??

Here...this video about ammunition availability...and the changing nature of this business.

Remember something...here....in the bigger picture...this is not just about ammunition for NATO>....for ultimately it includes every other commodity used by forces in conflict....electronic devices/commodities, food, fuel, medicine...clothing et al...etc etc etc.

Is our inflation being manufactured and politically advertised to cover or conceal war/conflict preparations?????

Here this video link..

PRICES On Everything Are RISING! But These 3 Calibers Are Actually Getting CHEAPER!! - YouTube

Remember sometning..i am a reloader..I reload my own ammunition and components have been difficut to find for a couple of years now.

Good for me that I have put back a number of volumes of brass cases...both new and used....for reloading.

Also good for people like me that I can reform one brass case from one calibration to another...and reload.

But certain components are still difficult by which to come...in the marketplace.

I think tkat someone or some group has been for a number of years now been quietly siphoning out of the marketplace the components for making ammunition....gunpowder and definitely primers..as well as the materials for making the bullets themselves.
    At my favorite gun store these items have been severely lacking for some time now.

Same with already loaded ammunition....some calibrations difficult to find and so reflected in the prices.

Point being here...someone or some group has been for some years now quietly siphoning/redirecting these raw materials to some other purpose..

Also saw a link of recent about the number of store closings taking place all across America and tried to decipher how this pertained to war/conflict supplies...materials. availability....these materials being redirected...re purposed.

Here...this link...

These Big Stores Are About To Shut Down This Year And Here's Why (shebudgets.com)

I believe this conflict is much much bigger than is being told and also believe it will get out of hand at some time down the road....

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    maybe your right Chris, but I have never trusted the Ruskies, ever since the cold war right up to now.
    lots of people right after the end of WW2 thought there was going to be a war with the Soviets- now Russia- they were probably right, its just their timing was off a bit.

Brownbear and watcherchris like this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I too do not trust the Russians Lonewolf.....agree.

But in particular...I have learned not to trust my own Government and in particular this Government's mouthpiece..our rigged/pimped out Main Stream Media/MSM.

I believe our Government and MSM are a pair of very very strange and untrust worthy bedfellows....ie...Ishmaelites....and not serving in the pubic interest but in the interests of some private secret group to whom our Government/MSMis willing to sell, barter, or trade our very souls...and clearly the very souls of our children and or grandchildren....our issue..or up and coming generations.

I also believe that Donald J. Trump was quietly working against this secret group and this accounts for why both the phony Republican and Democrat parties...both of them did not like him.
    And I believe this history is being attempted to be kept hidden from the average American today.

I also believe that Donald J. Trump was working against this secret group....and this accounts for why both the Phony Republican and Democrat parties did not like him....and even today...consider him an extreme danger to their rigged and controlled Ishmaelite show.

And so too with this Ukrainian Conflict...hidden and concealed..an Ishmelite show.

Ishmaelites run wild.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a video around 5 minutes . Not likely any of you guys have seen or heard of this . Hoards of Russians are marching in the streets of Moscow chanting " Nuke Washington DC " . The link includes actual footage of these folks marching in the street " wanting a Nuclear World War " . This crowd appears to be well organized , which makes me suspect Puttin orchestrated these demonstrations , perhaps in a prelude to a planned Nuclear strike on the United States . Regardless as to whether Puttin had the march organized or citizens rose up wanting World War Three on their own accord " this ain't good .

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They promise to nuke us every so often ... in front of cameras. Couldn't get a turnout this time. Propagandists in Kremlin seem to be losing their game, getting too old, whatever. Sad.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dec...clear-strikes-washington-ukraine-2022-11?op=1

"In reality, there were clear signs it was a staged affair, one Russia expert told Insider.

"'It was obvious,' said Anders Åslund, who served as an economic advisor to the Russian government when it overhauled its economy after the collapse of the Soviet Union. 'You have one chap who goes in front and shouts, 50 people walking in a clear formation, signs cut out from the same material, all written in the same handwriting.'

"Some elements of the 'March on Washington' show how the Kremlin is managing public sentiment about Russia's war in Ukraine, Åslund said.

"For one, he said, few people were present at the rally compared with previous demonstrations.

"'They've done this many times outside the US Embassy, on other matters,' Åslund said. 'The numbers were definitely much more than this.'

"He said that the rallygoers were most likely paid actors and that the smaller size of the crowd indicated that fewer Russians were willing to appear as though they supported aggression against the West.

"Most of the protesters also seemed to be doing the minimum, tepidly holding their phones or flags in the air and chanting only when prompted by the crowd leader.

"Even Russian pundits on state TV disapproved of the rally, with the media host Sergey Mardan calling it a "gross clown show," according to a translation by the Daily Beast reporter Julia Davis.

"Nikita Danyuk, a Russian political scientist at the Institute for Strategic Studies and Predictions, told Mardan the rally was so extreme it was 'discrediting patriotic movements' in Russia and could be used as fuel for Ukrainian propaganda."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't get all excited over this kind of thing. I have lived since I was a youngster with the threat of nuclear war.....

I know some things about our capabilities from working and or building nuclear submarines and also nuclear aircraft carriers.

I know what our potential is.....out at sea and in the air from my time in the USAF....

I just am not going to get all excited over this.

I worry more about the caliber of our own leadership in Washington DC than I do any Russians or Chinese.

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites and their phony leadership....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe that all this Russian talk of nukes is just so much bullying to get the West-notably UK & US- to stop supplying Ukraine with weapons, its typical schoolyard bullying, its not a real threat, even China has told the Kremlin to shut up about Nuclear war. of course they could have been talking about Battlefield Nukes which is another and limited subject.

12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether the World wide Nuking begins or not , it appears most of the population have chosen to proclaim it will never happen and do not have in place " any plan " in case it does evolve . I am not of that crowd , I prepare . Though I know my tribe is in the minority of the population preparing for SHTF situations this catastrophic . I know there are others out there that also face up to diversity . What a mess this will be , if it does evolve into reality , with the masses that denied and did nothing in the realm of preparing for living in a barren waste land .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    how does one prep for nuclear war? unless one has a bunker and many of us-me included- cannot afford such a thing and have nowhere to put it if we did.
    an all out nuclear war will leave planet Earth a radioactive barren desert , nothing will grow and no animals will survive because there is nothing for them to eat.
    nuclear war MUST be avoided at all costs, failure to do so with mean the total annhiliation of the human race.
    nuclear war is the one thing I do not prepare for because it is not survivable.period.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin is conscripting Football Hooligans in to the Russian Army, actually into the Airborne Division which has lost the most troops of all the Russian army, talk about getting desperate.
    its reckoned the Russian's will have lost 100,000 troops by the end of the year, so much for being a so called superpower, another joke.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  15. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia sending it's human waste (criminals and hooligans) to be used as cannon fodder serves several purposes. It eases the prison over crowding and could even get a few Ukrainians killed in the process. That is a win-win for Russia. As for being a good military move, not likely. These types of recruits will abandon their posts at the first opportunity.

Brownbear likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw a report yesterday that Ukraine has even set up a dedicated phone line so Russian soldiers can surrender, and they are doing so.
    another report said the support for the war amongst ordinary Russian's has dropped 57% since the Summer. now only 1 in 4 people support it.

17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    WWIII definitely could happen. And, I have made preps for fallout, to include iodine pills. I have distributed such preps to family. Grandchildren are #1 priority. Growing bones use radioactive strontium the same as calcium = cancer/death.

We're not living downwind of silos, but you gotta consider fallout wherever you live.

There currently is a string of crap "information" hitting the web. This is a perpetual phenomenon. One must seek reliable sources to know when we go into "it's gonna happen today or tomorrow" mode.

Currently we are at Defcon 3, "Round House", i.e. Air Force is at 15 minutes to full readiness and general force readiness is above normal. Hey, Russia is attacking Ukraine and the crazy fat boy running North Korea is launching missiles over Japanese air space. One goes on alert, duh!

Defcon 3 is a long way off from 2 and especially far off from 1.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Aid Package to Ukraine Includes T-72B Tanks"

https://www.dsca.mil/news-media/news-archive/aid-package-ukraine-includes-t-72b-tanks

upload_2022-12-1_14-42-48.png

Quotes in color yellow-green:

Today, the Defense Department announced approximately $400 million in additional security assistance for Ukraine under the Ukraine security assistance initiative.

This USAI package includes:

• Funding to refurbish HAWK air defense missiles for inclusion in future presidential drawdown packages;
    • 45 refurbished T-72B tanks with advanced optics, communications and armor packages;
    • 1,100 Phoenix Ghost tactical unmanned aerial systems;
    • 40 armored riverine boats;
    • Funding to refurbish 250 M-1117 armored security vehicles;
    • Tactical secure communications systems and surveillance systems; and
    • Funding for training, maintenance and sustainment.

Unlike presidential drawdown authority, which the department uses to deliver equipment to Ukraine from DOD stocks, USAI is an authority under which the United States procures capabilities directly from industry.

Deputy Pentagon Press Secretary Sabrina Singh, who held a press briefing today, said overhauled T-72B tanks included in this USAI package are part of a trilateral, coordinated effort with the Netherlands and Czech Republic.

This trilateral project is a direct outcome of cooperation forged through six meetings of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group, the Aug. 11 Copenhagen Ukraine Donors Conference, and the Sept. 28 National Armaments Directors meeting, according to a DOD press release.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think the general agreement now is that Russia cannot win in Ukraine and even Putin knows it.

20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    By using the weapons deployed so for , I agree Russia could and likely will lose the conflict . However that makes things even more dangerous as Russia does have the ability to win using nuclear weapons . That leaves the option for the Russians , accept defeat or launch nuclear weapons . Interesting to me to see some across the spectrum trying to convince people that if Russia uses its Nuclear capabilities , it will restrict this strategy within Ukraine's boarders . That I consider is someone trying to wish something into reality .

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    depends on the Nuclear weapons used, if used.
    battlefield nukes are different to intercontinental missiles and have limited scope, or so I'm told.

22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess if the Russian military wanted to commit suicide, they could nuke a Western nation.

Maybe they want to stick a gun in their mouth, but I doubt it. Hitting the West with any nuke would be playing Russian roulette with 5 live rounds in a 6-round cylinder ... not particularly good odds on that.

What Russia IS doing war-wise against the West is making Europe's energy prices soar. This very successful economic war is giving Putin a grin. In the coming years, the Russians know that they will be able to suck the life out of Western European countries' economies. Inevitably, Western Europe will cave-in to Russian demands ... especially after one or two hellish winters.

Russia's true goal is to break-off and take the Eastern oblasts of Ukraine. They already got Crimea back during the Obama regime. Due to increasing Western support, the Russian brass may have to use low-yield tactical nukes against high-value Ukrainian military units. The West will not retaliate with nukes for this. Western nations have no where near the tactical nuke-count of the Russians and the West most assuredly would not use strategic weaponry -- that wouldn't just be stupid, that would be schizophrenic.

As all have read, Russia is currently gutting the infrastructure of Ukraine. In the realm of creating mass suffering, this is decidedly effective. No clean water + no electricity = BAD.

If one WANTS to see a nuclear war situation developing, then look East. China is heading into full aggression mode.

23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Ukraine Without Power Again After Latest Russian Strikes"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...out-power-again-after-latest-russian-strikes/

"AFP — Ukraine worked to restore power on Tuesday after Russia’s latest wave of missile strikes caused power disruptions across the country, right as winter frost builds and temperatures plunge.

"Out of the 70 missiles launched by Moscow, “most” were shot down, President Volodymyr Zelensky said, but the barrage still hit Ukraine’s already battered infrastructure.

"Fresh power cuts were announced in all regions “due to the consequences of shelling,” national electricity provider Ukrenergo said on Telegram.

"The head of Ukrenergo said he had 'no doubt that Russian military consulted with Russian power engineers during this attack', judging by where the missiles landed

“'The time that Russians chose for this attack was connected with their desire to inflict as much damage as possible,' Volodymyr Kudrytskyi told a Ukrainian news programme, explaining the attacks were launched as the country enters a 'peak frost' period.

"Nearly half of Ukraine’s energy system has already been damaged after months of strikes on power infrastructure, leaving people in the cold and dark for hours at a time as outdoor temperatures drop below zero degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit).

"As missiles rained down on Kyiv, UN rights chief Volker Turk — who arrived over the weekend on a four-day visit — had to move his meetings with activists into an underground shelter."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin is trying to freeze Ukraine into submission, I think the Ukrainian people are stronger than that and will never give in no matter what the Russians throw at them.

25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No problem....the USA will cover the cost of rebuilding these power plants and even offer temporary solutions to their power shortage.....at American public expense of course...

Billions and billions more while Americas needy go wanting..including many of our Vets.

No problem....just raise the deficit....again!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Yep, no doubt.

Old Geezer, Dec 6, 2022
  26. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    One might think the Russians had learned from the WW2 "Winter War" with Finland that those tactics simply do not work.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Russians are using old outdated tactics, using rape and the weather to cower the civilians whilst their military are losing and retreating in large numbers. reports say large numbers of the conscripted soldiers have already become POW's or simply gone home.

28. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brutality tactics only enrage the civilian population and strengthen their resolve to rebel. Study the down fall of the Roman Empire. All the barbarian nations that they conquered / attacked, eventually rebelled until the roman empire was crushed. Russia has not learned from history, so they are forced to repeat it. SIASD!

Brownbear likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin wants to use tactical/theater nukes against Ukraine.

"Putin says one missile will trigger 'hundreds' of warheads in stark message on nuclear deterrence"

"https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin...eds-warheads-stark-message-nuclear-deterrence

"Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday once again drew international attention when he warned that if even one missile enters Russian territory, 'hundreds' of warheads will respond.

"'I assure you, after the early warning system receives a signal of a missile attack, hundreds of our missiles are in the air,' Putin said from a summit in Kyrgyzstan, Russian news outlet RIA reported. 'It is impossible to stop them.'

"'There will be nothing left of the enemy, because it is impossible to intercept a hundred missiles. This, of course, is a deterrent — a serious deterrent,' he added.

"Washington does have a policy that allows it to use a nuclear weapon, not only in retaliation to a nuclear attack but also in response to non-nuclear threats — and so does Moscow, explained Rebekah Koffler, a Russia expert and former Defense Intelligence Agency intelligence officer for Russian Doctrine & Strategy.

"'What this was, from the intelligence standpoint, is 'strategic messaging,' she said, adding that Putin’s comments signaled that 'Russia may use nuclear weapons in Ukraine if the US/NATO continue to provide weapons to Ukraine — especially those that Ukraine can use to strike deep into Russia proper.'

"Putin’s comments come just days after three separate drone strikes hit bases hundreds of miles within Russia’s borders — an attack that Moscow blamed squarely on Ukraine.

"'Based on the existing Russian doctrine, Russia can respond with nuclear strikes, because Engels airbase is the home to nuclear-capable bombers that are considered strategic assets, worthy of defending with nukes,' Koffler explained. "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember this struggle has been going on since 2014....not just in the last year or two.

I do not believe most Americans know this ...much less other nations. They tend to think all this happened in the last year or so.

Russo-Ukrainian War - Wikipedia

Our own media and leadership here is deceiving us about the nature of what is going on in the Ukraine.

My non Ishmaelite 02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Started with the Jarrett/Soetoro regime (loss of Crimea), quelled with the Trump executive, restarted with the puppet biden regime (Susan Rice puppet-master).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin comes up with the nuclear threat so often no one believes him any more.
    not that any one (country) did in the first place anyway.
    any launch (even just one missile) by Russia will see the Russian Federation reduced to ashes and the population know that and resistance to the leadership is increasing every day, mothers dont like their children being used as cannon fodder.

33. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Reports of Russian troops being so poorly equipped that at least 50 have been found dead from hypothermia and its going to get colder still.

Brownbear, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Ruskies will only use tactical nukes not strategic nukes. Many of these weapons have only a fraction of the power of the bombs used against Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Too, the weapons will be set-off at high altitude to maximize damage to Ukrainian troops and minimize any fallout. If the fireball is in the atmosphere, the fireball doesn't touch the ground, thus does not pick up nor irradiate earth materials.

The Russian military does not differentiate tactical nukes from regular artillery and aircraft delivered weapons.

Some fallout will occur, so the Russians will have to wait until weather conditions are just right to avoid any radiation falling on their own regions.

The West will NOT retaliate with nukes if the Russians only use tactical weaponry and Putin knows this ever so well. Western countries have nowhere near the number of tactical warheads and weaponry as does Russia. The West has plenty of strategic nukes, but we sure won't use them unless Russia uses or threatens to use theirs. Russia has not threatened to use strategic nukes. North Korea has threatened to use their strategic nukes on the U.S..

"France won't retaliate with nuclear weapons if Russia uses them in Ukraine – Macron"

https://news.yahoo.com/france-wont-retaliate-nuclear-weapons-120300523.html

"West makes plans to avoid panic if Russia uses nuclear bomb in Ukraine"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...id-panic-if-russia-nuclear-bomb-ukraine-putin

"Western officials are engaged in 'prudent planning' behind the scenes to prevent chaos and panic in their home countries in the event Russia was to detonate a nuclear bomb in or near Ukraine.

"Although a nuclear crisis is considered highly unlikely, the insider said officials internationally were re-examining plans to provide emergency support and reassurance to populations fearful of nuclear escalation.

"Hints of the thinking emerged in a briefing by an official on Friday, who was asked if there would be measures in place to prevent panic buying or people fleeing cities en masse in fear of escalation after a nuclear event.

"Governments were engaged in “prudent planning for a range of possible scenarios” said the western official, who was speaking on condition of anonymity, although they stressed that any use of nuclear weapons by Russia in the war would be abhorrent.

"The west does not want to spell out how it might respond, to preserve a deliberate ambiguity – and on Friday the official would not be drawn on what nuclear armed countries might do. But the expectation is that to avoid rapid escalation any initial response would be non-nuclear."

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  35. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Roport today thinks that Russia has lost between 90,000 and 110,000 personnel, this is not sustainable even for Putin.

1. TMT Tactical
      The big issue is what are the Ukrainian losses? Logistic again. Size does matter. Russia has a lot more cannon fodder (expendable people) than the Ukraine has. Ukraine population = 43.7 million --- Russian population= 142.3 million. That means the Ukraine must kill at least 3 to 1 to break even in losses. While I am rooting for the Ukraine, the longer this war lasts, the better the chance Russia will win. Granted there are many, many more issues than just casualty losses involved. I just don't get too excited by the published Russian losses.

TMT Tactical, Dec 15, 2022
      Brownbear likes this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin making plans to escape to Argentina if Russia loses the war. codename "Noah's Ark".

37. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    A freezing winter will work against Russia in several ways.

Ill equipped/clothed Russian force who are by all reports stuggling to be fed.

Motivation, Russian troops will never match the motivation of Ukranian forces. Ukranian forces are also well armed, well clothed and well fed. Zooming with a friend who's still serving and he said the brits and yanks are shipping over plane loads of 24 hour rationpacks/MRE and he thinks France and Germany also but not positive about that; standard brit packs give around 4k cals a pack and the arctic packs over 5k Cals. Lots of reports of Russian troops stealing food off civvies. We were told to pack extra chocolate for sub zero training and the Norwegian lads often took a good few individual butter portions, they'd eat those like we'd eat a Snicker bar.

38. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The war in Ukraine reminds me of the siege on Leningrad, in 1941. Except the rolls are reversed. The Russians have taken the roll of the Germans and the Ukrainians have taken the roll of the Russian. History repeating it self. The winter will only help the Ukrainians if they continue to advance. The Russians cannot be allowed to rest, rearm and replenish their manpower and equipment. Remember, Russia drafted 300,000 troops. Most have not made it to the front lines yet. More cannon fodder to follow. Russia has demonstrated in the past, their disregard for the lives of their troops. The Russian military only care about mission success, not trooper casualties.

Brownbear likes this.
  39. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lot of conscripts not turning up for duty, not fighting when deployed et al, massive loss of hardwear, big loss of their trained and special forces...Russian ground forces are not in good shape.

The economy is in recession, food shelves have big empty gaps and the people are turning.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I think our own government is significantly lying and deceiving us about so many things going on both here in the USA and also in the UKraine.

Our government has been quietly arming both itself and other nations ....with food medicines, parts, arms...and a whole litany of military supplies. All of this gear is made from factories and resources from the civilian marketplace and paid for by deficit spending....inflationary money creation. The Average American educated by television and or movies has not a clue what is coming here economically when shelves go empty and food and other supplies become scarce..

Prepping will be outlawed....

Already you cannot find certain ammunition and or reloading supplies and it has been this way for a few years now.

Soon Auto parts will become in short supply as well. Thinking that fuel supplies will follow suit.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not only the American govt that is lying to the public, the govt of Boris Johnson was bad enough but I trust not one word uttered by Richi Sunak.
    in WW2 what we know as prepping was called Hoarding by the British govt and it was illegal.

42. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Could be worse, Starmer and Rayner could be in power, if they get in they'll open the Woke route and flood us with legislation to protect minority groups but which in fact control normal people which is what Biden has done in the USA.

43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Labour will ruin the country, bankrupt it and turn us into a 3rd world country.
    there are still plenty of Corbyn supporters who want to turn us into some sort of Marxist utopia.

44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Looks like the Ruskies will be pushed into having to use tactical nukes.

The West will not counter-attack. The West has already heaped sanctions onto Russia and in return, Russia has cut-off much of its fuel supply to Western Europe. Russia has been making deals with communist China so as to make China its primary trading partner.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Ukraine War: Germany ‘Runs Low’ On Ammunition & Is Critically Dependent On China To Restock Its Arsenal"

https://eurasiantimes.com/ukraine-war-germany-runs-low-on-ammunitions-is-critically/

"While military assistance to Ukraine is depleting Germany’s ammunition reserves, a recent report by the German-language newspaper, Die Welt, suggests the slowdown in component imports from China could worsen the issue.

"The report said that German ammunition manufacturers recently warned about the waiting period for orders of cotton linters from China — a crucial component for propelling charges for small guns and artillery — has tripled to up to nine months.

"German ammunition makers flagged this information at a recent defense symposium near Munich. The German government hosted a roundtable discussion with ammunition manufacturers on November 28; however, no specific outcomes were made public.

"Industry sources said that all European ammunition producers depend on China for cotton linters, even though it is a commodity produced and traded globally.

"Wolfgang Hellmich, the defense affairs speaker for the in-power Social Democratic Party (SPD) in parliament, told Asia Nikkei that the significant supply shortages of China-sourced materials for military equipment are particularly problematic for ammunition and specific steels."
    -----------------------------------------------------

http://capol.in/COTTONLINTERS.html

"Even after employing the most efficient ginning process for recovery of lint from seed cotton, a certain amount of fuzz (very short fibers unsuitable for spinning) remains on the cottonseeds. This fuzz is known as 'Cotton Linters'. The linters can be recovered by a special machine called 'DELINTER'. ...

"USES:

"... Bleached Cotton Linters are being used by our Ordinance Factories for production of propellants used for gun ammunition & also various missiles. For production of propellants, one of the basic explosive is Nitrocellulose(NC). Basic raw material for production of Nitrocellulose(NC) is Bleached Cotton Linters(BCL) which is produced out of raw cotton linters after processing. ..."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Ukraine begins hitting bases deep inside Russia, Russia will have no recourse but to use tactical nukes to wipe-out Ukrainian missile batteries and air bases.

"‘Gaping Holes’ In Air Defense, Kremlin Expert Warns Of Strike On Moscow After Air Base Attacks Deep Inside Russia"

https://eurasiantimes.com/gaping-holes-in-air-defense-kremlin-expert-warns-of-strike/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    [QUOTE="Old Geezer, post: 98103, member: 5089"]Looks like the Ruskies will be pushed into having to use tactical nukes.

The West will not counter-attack. The West has already heaped sanctions onto Russia and in return, Russia has cut-off much of its fuel supply to Western Europe. Russia has been making deals with communist China so as to make China its primary trading partner.
    .[/QUOTE]

That cracked me up, almost made me spit my wine out laughing, you sound like Major Kong ;)

Great film from my favorite director

47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In an earlier post, I quoted Western world leaders who said that if Russia were to use tactical nukes against Ukraine, they would not respond in kind.

Maybe they were lying.

Were the Russians to fire STRATEGIC nukes, then the West would most assuredly respond in kind.

We are talking two VERY different categories of weaponry. Russia's military does NOT separate tactical nukes from extra high explosive use. I had a co-worker / friend who became part of the industrial engineering team of a facility (owned by the U.K.) where conventional explosives are made that are mind-numbingly powerful, make C4 / C5 look like black powder.

Adolescents are always quick with the ad hominem argument. In today's pathetic world, many never attain true adulthood.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the navigation pieces of equipment on which I was trained to work in the US Air Force is an inertial navigation gyro platform. This was a two axis gyro system used in those days in the F4 Phantom jet fighters. It was quite an upgrade from the olde radio navigation or even the doppler radar navigation systems in which I was also trained.

When you get into space craft using a gyro inertial navigation system you now need a three axis gyro for measurements along X, Y, and Z axis. Missiles ....and such ICBMs.

So when I began working on Submarines in this shipyard...I was quickly familiar with what I was seeing in the navigation rooms with their three axis inertial gyro platforms.

The Los Angeles class submarines were later in the series modified to fire 12 Tomahawk cruise missiles and the older 16 missile tube ICBM class boats ...nuclear tipped missiles. But these tools/weapons needed to have the information programmed into them or sometimes reprogrammed while under way. It was not difficult for me to figure out how this was done....and the role played by the inertial navigation systems.

I am also familiar with how this system works on the Nimitz class aircraft carriers..

As I have stated in previous posts...and on other prepper sites....

I do not worry so much about the caliber of our military men and women and their equipment...but instead far more worried about the caliber and character of our leadership......which to me....has " Fallen Significantly" of recent.

Ishmaelites, to me, have taken over...

Be Warned...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some reports are saying it will take Russia 30 YEARS to rebuild its economy and military following the Ukraine war.

50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not so sure of this one lonewolf......

Americans are so dumb...and ignorant....we tend to destroy nations at war only to rebuild them at our expense....when the wars are over....Japan, Germany, South Korea....come to mind. It is often a good thing for nations to lose to us in a war.

The interesting thing to me is that so many Americans are so unbelievably dumb and ignorant they keep cheering on when this pattern repeats itself...and then whine about the competition and lost jobs ..but never connect the dots.

Too much of a television and or movie education blindsiding way to many Americans......and substituting for real thinking and or education.

An Ishmaelite education .....we just keep voting for more and more stupid....like we are on drugs and cannot see or think straight.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris