War In Ukraine

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Apr 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The media push to generate copy-cat shootings is directed towards the disarmament of conservative-leaning Americans -- especially those who are ex-military. Notice that this puppet biden administration is far more concerned with white militia groups than overt terrorist cells. Terrorists slipping-in with the migrant tsunami -- no problem! Mexican drug cartels setting up bases in America -- no problem! MS-13 gang-bangers hacking people to death -- no problem! Armed white people -- AAAARGH!, this must be stopped!!!!!!!

upload_2022-6-5_20-34-28.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yup...Olde Geezer...

This Administration is not only extreme Racists..but Sexist as well.

It becomes clear to some of us that they will Pimp out America and Americans to any template useful to keep and maintain votes..and thus power and control. This is not limited government but in the worlds of the Olde Founders...Government Mischief..

I remember Fast And Furious and also what happened in Benghazi...

Our government is one of the biggest world wide gun runners ever...in history. Often running guns and or technology on people and nations who come to turn on us.

My non Ishmelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Putin now confirms the war in Ukraine is about "taking back" land and models himself on Peter the Great, he also threatens Sweden and the European Union.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A short video of someone getting their head shot off .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Could be a head shot. Could be that his helmet got sucked off his head.

I slowed this vid down and attempted to look at the smallest "frames" I could achieve. I may have seen the top of his head come off, OR his hair stood straight-up. His mate had his helmet strap under his chin, whereas the soldier taking the round did not have his helmet secured. I saw no lateral skull fragmentation. When a human takes a head shot, it's like setting-off an M80 in a melon -- halo of gore. It's a horrific splat.

Helmet saved my dad during WWII -- not an enemy round, it was a crane hook swinging around. He got a terrible laceration; however, had he not had his helmet on, then his skull would have been crushed / busted wide open. He got the snot kicked out of his head, don't get me wrong -- he said the hook first hit the side of a half-track, bounced up, then his his helmet. Helmets save lives if one doesn't take a direct hit with a real rifle round.

In the movies and TV shows, you see famous actors going into a room without a helmet on. "Lead with your head," = death. They don't were helmets because they want their famous faces on camera. If you learn your tactics from TV, then in a real firefight you might as well just stick your weapon in your own mouth and get it over with.

Friend of mine and I were at the range. Had heavy canvas tarpaulin on ground in front of benches -- this was to be able to police the brass later on from our earlier handgun firing. We left it (covered in brass) on the ground as we touched-off some pretty hot center-fire rifle rounds that went directly over the tarp. As he was sighting-in, I was spotting. I noticed that as the round went over the tarp -- about 5 feet above -- the tarp was being sucked up off the ground as the concussion/rarefaction wave went over it. But, as I said, these rounds were movin'. They were .30 cal. at over 3000 ft/sec.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The more I look at this, the more it looks like the soldier did take a head-shot.

Old Geezer, Jun 11, 2022
      poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
    2. TMT Tactical
      Wonder why the snipers chose the smaller target?

TMT Tactical, Jun 11, 2022
      poltiregist likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Wonder why the snipers chose the smaller target?"

The round's shock-wave can be seen entering from camera-right. So, it very well could have been that the shooter was unable to see the other soldier from his angle.

Thing is, these two soldiers had themselves exposed for FAR too long. Holy crap! This sort of behavior is "suicide by sniper". Too, if the enemy sees a bunch of enemy dug in AND THERE ("Right there they are! They are showing themselves!"), then this is an open invitation to send in mortar rounds. Present yourself to the enemy and you will take incoming -- now or later, the enemy WILL open up on you. You put the target on yourself.

Uhhhh...... don't do that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=6601dd0f08e4412c9732b4766144675e Now here is a face slap to Puttin . The link is to a short read on destroying another of Puttin's Naval Fleet . Of course as some of you have touted Puttin does not have the balls to respond Nuclear , so Nato Nations have nothing to worry about . --- As for myself I see only one of two endings for this - 1 Puttin is removed from the picture , 2 Nuclear holocaust . Actually I am in favor of furnishing weaponry to Ukraine . I just am willing to face the consequences and don't need to go into mental denial of the possible results . Being a prepper , I can easily accept living on a planet that has been Nuked .

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think there will be a nuclear war but I do see a very long war in the Ukraine. I do want to see Russia lose BUT I am not sure that will happen, even with Western support. Unless western countries are willing to send in troops. Russia has the logistical advantage with available manpower (cannon fodder). Even if Russia lost more personnel, say on a three to one ratio, they will still have the logistic advantage. The Ukraine has stated they are losing 1,000 soldiers (dead or wounded) per day. Even if Russia loses 3,000 per day, they still have the advantage. Battles are won by the brave, wars are won through logistics.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    We here in the west are being lied to about many things concerning what is going on in the Ukraine and why ....and I believe this is by design.

I do not trust at all our MSM on what is going on...nor our leadership.

We here in the West are becoming more and more like Communism ...and heavy central government control...in everything while talking trash about Russia. I believe there is something totally concealed from us about the struggle in the Ukraine and why it is happening....again by design.

I believe that many of the liars and bad guys here in this are here in our own government about what is going on and we are being kept in the dark by a compiicit MSM on the Ukraine..

I also believe that we here in the West are being played here...once again..and will again become the boot lackeys for someone's profits ..as did we in WW1 and WW 2 both...and again in Vietnam. We never seem to learn while flag waving..and being herded ...once again...into another phony war..

Remember something from history....The Victors are supposed to get the spoils...

We brought home no new spoils or territories in both WW1 and WW2....meaning we are fighting someone else's wars and for someone else's profits. SAme in Vietnam..and or Korea....
    Will we be stupid enough to do it again??? And again with our finest blood???

Be Warned these Ishmaelites at work.

MY non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    LoneWolf posted a good link . For some they will no doubt just deny things could go this sideways . For others they have actually prepared long ago in anticipation that things could go " Mad
    Max " . Probably it is already too late to prepare , for the unprepared . For the prepared we can just sit back and watch the show .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I suppose it could all go "Mad Max" in some countries, I dont know if it would in Britain, I think we would just go back to a much lower population and a much simpler way of life.
    pre the industrial revolution the population in Britain was 6 million or less than 10% of what it is now and people lived in villages and small towns, and they werent exactly falling over each other. I believe post SHTF it will be like this again.
    too late to prepare? not if they started NOW it isnt, but most Brits would never prepare until after a crisis, the panic buying in the pandemic for instance, too late and too little to sustain life more than a short while, without the internet on hand to "google" what they dont know many would simply not be around for long.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree Lonewolf and Also believe it will be similar here in the States....

However, I do not think Putin wants to go nuclear.....I believe much of that is manipulation by the powers that be to keep us on the fear treadmill..

People in fear are more easily controlled and manipulated...herded.... than are people capable of independent means and thinking. You know.....people who live and breath mostly behind a television and or remote controller.!!??

Putin could have done scorched earth in parts of the Ukraine he invaded and did not, though our phony media would like to give us that impression.

But how about those Kardashians and or ESPN!!???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL....Lonwolf.....Peter the Great nor Catherine the Great were particularly great leaders if you know some real history.

Know much about Catherine the Great????.....not ready for prime time television ...I assure you!!!

I smell a stinker in that kind of propaganda....someone is pulling our leg here..counting on us not knowing much history.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites .

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know much about Russian history but wasnt Catherine the great supposed to have a huge sexual appetite?
    my Russian history lessons in school were more about the Russian revolution when they murdered the Tsar and his entire family including women and children (seems they havent changed), and Rasputin.

r

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes that has been the case from the start, that is why Russia needs to lose.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Someone in this world...not wanting to be seen or known... has been playing Russia and the USA against each other for many many years now and quite successfully ...good cop/ bad cop. And this without most people catching on to their phony template.

And many of these willing accomplices are in our own government going along with this phony template...and also in the Russian Government...and making a substantial profit in the process...out of the chaos being manufactured.

They need to keep Americans dumb and ignorant in this process and thus also socially and politically...ethically "Herded" to prevent individual thinking...individual analysis....indivivual action away from the "Herd."

Like Xerox Copies ...minus the individuality....

Herd animals work best if they are properly intimidated and kept in a state of ignorance and fear....following their leadership blindly without thinking for themselves..

In such an system individuality is frowned upon.....not looked on favorably.

Put another way....dumbed down.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites out here...who would keep us afraid and in the process dumbed down.

Preppers and prepping is frowned upon because of too much individuality...not going with most of the Herd and thus not worshipping at the altar of the Kardashians, and or ESPN.

Be Warned of your individuality...it is highly frowned upon by the Xerox copy people in leadership.....until they are in big ...big trouble.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Mysterious Explosion at Texas Fuel Plant Was Likely Intentional, Expert Claims"

https://slaynews.com/news/mysterious-explosion-texas-fuel-plant-intentional-expert/

"According to Tom Rogan, the mysterious explosion at the Freeport LNG plant on Quintana Island in Texas on June 8 may have been sabotage.

"Rogan, the national security writer at the Washington Examiner, makes a compelling case that Russia had the motive, the means, and perhaps the opportunity to sabotage the American liquefied natural gas plant.

"In a new report, Rogan suggests that Russian hackers may have had something to do with the explosion at the Freeport LNG plant, one of the largest in the world, earlier this month.

"The destruction of the plant has been a serious blow for Britain and other areas of Europe.

"The plant is a major exporter to those regions, according to The Washington Post.

"Europe has become especially dependent on the Texas plant as nations struggle to find alternatives to Russian oil following the invasion of Ukraine.

"Europe also gets 40 percent of its natural gas from Russia, with the U.S. being the world’s largest exporter of the commodity."

------------------------------------------------------
    "Russian hackers may be behind Texas natural gas plant explosion: report "

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ind-texas-natural-gas-plant-explosion-report/

"A Russian hacking group may have targeted the industrial controls at a liquefied natural gas plant in Texas, leading to its explosion on June 8, a new report revealed this week.

"On June 8, an explosion erupted at the Freeport Liquefied Natural Gas (Freeport LNG) liquefication plant and export terminal on Texas’ Quintana Island and damaged the facility. According to a June 14 statement by the company, the incident was caused by “overpressure and rupture of a segment of an LNG transfer line, leading to the rapid flashing of LNG and the release and ignition of the natural gas vapor cloud.” The company didn’t explain why safety systems didn’t kick in.

"Two LNG pipeline experts who spoke with the Washington Times national security writer Tom Rogan on Tuesday said such pipelines should have had extensive safety mechanisms in place. One of the sources said he is confident pipeline flows at the facility would be undertaken from a networked control facility.

"Based on assessments of these two LNG pipeline experts and multiple other sources, Rogan theorized this week that the industrial safety controls at the natural gas facility could have been hacked and turned off by malicious actors. Since 2017, western intelligence officials and cybersecurity experts have been aware of a set of malware tools known as TRITON or TRISIS. A hacking group of suspected Russian origins, known as XENOTIME, has used these tools to shut off safety instrumented systems to damage industrial facilities.

"On March 24 the U.S. Department of Justice brought charges against four Russian nationals suspected of using TRITON malware in cyber attacks on behalf of the Russian government between 2012 and 2018. That same day, the FBI issued an advisory warning that TRITON malware tools still remain a major threat to industrial systems around the world.

"In addition to possessing the means to carry out such an attack, Rogan noted Russia also possesses the motive.

"Two more sources who spoke with Rogan said that around the time of Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, a cyber unit of Russia’s GRU military intelligence service conducted targeting-reconnaissance operations against Freeport LNG.

"Rogan also noted that U.S. LNG exports have long been a concern of Russia’s as they undercut Russia’s own gas exports throughout the European market. Ever since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, the U.S. and its allies have tried to cut off the flow of Russian oil and gas products. Rogan wrote that European gas prices spiked after the June 8 explosion at the Freeport LNG facility.

"The June 8 incident will also have a lasting impact on Freeport LNG’s operations. In their June 14 statement, Freeport LNG said that with the damage caused by the explosion, it won’t be finished with all of its necessary repairs and return to operations until the end of 2022."

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      "The Risk of Russian Cyber Retaliation for the United States Sending Rockets to Ukraine"
      https://www.cfr.org/blog/risk-russian-cyber-retaliation-united-states-sending-rockets-ukraine

"The U.S. provision of long-range rocket systems to Ukraine will not trigger a catastrophic campaign of Russian cyberattacks against American critical infrastructure, as long as Ukraine continues to only use the systems within its own territory. The reality is that the latest weapons transfers are not a significant escalation and will not lead Russia to expand its cyberattacks."
      --------------
      CFR = Council on Foreign Relations
      Old Gzr's response: Ha ha ha ha ha ha :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
      How ironic does it get!

Old Geezer, Jun 24, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    topic continued from above

Lot's of folk new that Russia wasn't just going to stand by and let Europe off the hook for supporting Ukraine.

"The Threat of Russian Cyberattacks Looms Large"

22 March 2022

"So far, the Russian invasion of Ukraine has not involved the sort of devastating cyberattacks that many anticipated. But it’s not clear why, or whether that pattern will hold."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-threat-of-russian-cyberattacks-looms-large

"Fifteen days into the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Senator Angus King, of Maine, asked the director of the National Security Agency, General Paul Nakasone—who is also the commander of the United States Cyber Command—a question that was on the minds of many observers of the conflict: Why hadn’t the Russians launched a concerted cyberattack on the country? Russia, after all, is home to both sophisticated state-sanctioned hackers in its military and intelligence services and to cybercriminal gangs, loosely affiliated with the government, that have been active in Ukraine in the past. Just before Christmas of 2015, for instance, hackers believed to be Russian sabotaged parts of the power grid in western Ukraine, leaving people in the cold and the dark. Though the outage lasted only a few hours, the operating systems of the three regional power-distribution companies that had been affected remained compromised long after the lights were back on. Two years later, in June of 2017, attackers struck Ukraine again, shutting down government offices, banks, ports, and the postal service. The malware used in the attack, which the Ukrainian security service attributed to Russia, then spread from the computers of companies based in Ukraine to those of their affiliates around the world, causing damage reported to have cost ten billion dollars. Just last year, according to Microsoft’s 2021 Digital Defense Report, which tracks cyber threats against nation-states, Ukraine was second only to the U.S. in the number of cyberattacks it had experienced over the past year. Given this history, it stood to reason that future Russian incursions in Ukraine would likely involve cyber weapons. 'Much can still occur,' Nakasone said. 'We will be very, very vigilant to see what occurs there.' Still, the fact that devastating attacks haven’t occurred so far has raised doubts in some quarters about the viability and efficacy of using malicious software as a weapon of war."

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      https://www.reuters.com/business/en...europe-may-help-african-exporters-2022-06-16/

"The Freeport facility accounts for roughly 20% of U.S. LNG processing capacity, drawing 2 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) of natural gas from U.S. shale producers.

"A full restart of the facility will not happen until late this year, the company said this week. The outage sent U.S. gas futures down 18% from the price a day before the fire, while European gas prices have surged more than 60%, with an additional boost from less gas on Russian pipelines. read more"

Old Geezer, Jun 24, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia now threatening Poland a Nato country, these people really are mad arent they?

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pc=U531&cvid=42dba327931e4104bdbf67f3418977fe --- Puttin sees the need for an upgraded missile system capable of delivering nukes positioned a bit closer to his envisioned targets . Of course as I have read by some , NATO countries have nothing to worry about , Puttin is a bully and a coward and wouldn't dare cross over into World War 3 . Perhaps I should have posted this in the " dark humor thread " seeing as how this is a prepper / survivalist forum . -- As I have posted before I have no desire to see the planet's population get their butts wiped , but at the same time I wasn't bull sh--ing that I would enjoy a depopulated planet .--- My tribe have no need for a single person on the planet to survive " as in relation to our tribes survival " . Honestly though I am sure there would be many survivors especially in the close vicinity of our retreat as we are surrounded by some serious preppers ready for the apocalypse .

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Scraping the barrel!!!
    Putin calls up Obese 20Stone 280 LB retired general 67, after 14 senior officers are either killed or sacked.

25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This is a video on what we can expect when the nuclear war begins . For those that prefer to keep their heads in the sand , this is not for you . Contrary as to what some have stated this video says " quote -The president is the ONLY PERSON who makes the decision to launch nuclear weapons , and sometimes has as little as 7 minutes to make the choice " unquote . I don't know where the truth may lie as to this choice being totally up to Demetia Biden . Simulated Nuclear War Games being played by the lunatics now in Washington DC is also explored on the video . --- Some on this forum likely have never had to deal with a complete mentally gone person , I have and the results of underestimating crazy had a woman put a butcher knife to my throat . Later in a somewhat better mind told me that night she was thinking about taking that butcher knife and cutting the heart out of her infant baby and eating it . Don't underestimate Bidens craziness . Don't underestimate Puttin's state of mind either .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmm.....wondering to myself ...what is the next oil, natural gas , or food facility to go down for various reasons...before the mid terms???? And with predictable results.

Da Tovarich!!???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "More trouble for Biden: Nuclear threats emerge from North Korea and Iran"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...threats_emerge_from_north_korea_and_iran.html

"Since Joe Biden was inaugurated in January 2021, there has been a constant barrage of bad news from both within and beyond the U.S.

"The recent additions to that ignominious list of bad news are from North Korea and Iran.

"Early this week, North Korea test-launched an unparalleled number of ballistic missiles and purportedly has plans to resume nuclear testing after a five-year hiatus.

"... Recently, the International Atomic Energy Agency warned of Iran's stockpiling of enriched uranium. To make matters worse, Tehran removed U.N. 27 cameras monitoring its nuclear sites.

"Back in 2021, Biden had loosened the enforcement of some sanctions to create a climate conducive to negotiations.

"Then, in April 2021, Iran and the U.S. begin "indirect" negotiations in Vienna over how to restore the nuclear deal, Russia was and continues to be involved in these talks. Biden should have insisted on having negotiations without interlocutors, especially one such as Russia, that they claim is a hostile force.

"Days later, Iran began enriching uranium up to 60% — its highest purity ever and a technical step from weapons-grade levels of 90%. It was at this juncture that Biden should have withdrawn from the talks, but he did not.

Months later during the talks, Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov linked restoring Iran's nuclear deal to American sanctions targeting Moscow over its war on Ukraine, further complicating negotiations. Once again, Biden should have withdrawn, but once again, he didn't.

"By March 2022, the talks in Vienna paused without an agreement due to Russia's demand for guarantees that its ties with Tehran be exempt from Western sanctions over Ukraine.

"Iran is now said to be mere weeks away from enriching enough uranium to potentially manufacture a nuclear explosive device. The removal of surveillance cameras seems ample proof that they are acting in a brazen manner.

"The U.S. is a superpower, but power, however superlative it may be, is worthless if it isn't judiciously applied.

"Biden's rapidly declining cognitive abilities are apparent to the entire world. He forgets the names of his colleagues. When he read off a teleprompter, it often looks and sounds as if he is discovering the words for the very first time. He ambles aimlessly on the White House lawn like a man lost. He often makes reckless remarks, which the White House is compelled to walk back.

"The actions from Pyongyang and Tehran, sadly, may just be the beginning. It is likely that other hostile nations may be emboldened to also display hostility. At times, the display may not just be symbolic."

--------------------------

"North Korea strikes fears of an agreement with Russia as Kim vows to 'do everything' for nuclear weapons"

https://theworldnews.net/gb-news/no...-as-kim-vows-to-go-all-out-on-nuclear-weapons

"According to the Ministry of Railway Development's press, the railroad between the two states communication is through the Khasan (Primorsky Krai) -Tumen River (North Korea) border crossing. It will be resumed. Far East.

"The Secretary of the Russian Far East Development Ministry, Alexei Chekunkov, and Foreign Minister Yun Jung of the Democratic People s Republic of Korea discussed a contract to reopen the train line via a video conference. -Co-Chair of the Intergovernmental Commission on Trade, Economics, Science and Technical Cooperation (IPC) between Russia and North Korea. The portfolio also includes several subcommittees of groups focused on forestry, industry, transportation, scientific progress and regional cooperation.

"Regarding the move, the post-meeting statement stated: "Alexei Chekunkov and Yun Jung-ho pointed out the importance of resuming rail communication between Russia and North Korea through the border crossing between Hasan and Tumen River."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    ... continued from above

Looks like Russian military is getting backed into a corner. It is impossible for the Russian military to lose face. They must act. Ukraine is not Afghanistan. Russia cannot be perceived as weak.

"Russian Official Threatens Nuclear Strike On U.S., Wipe Out Both Coasts With 4 ‘Satan-2’ Missiles"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/russ...-wipe-out-both-coasts-with-4-satan-2-missiles

"A Russian official threatened nuclear war against the U.S. for providing support to Ukraine, claiming that four of Russia’s new intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) could decimate both of America’s coasts.

“'I will tell you absolutely competently that to destroy the entire the East Coast of the United States, two Sarmat missiles are needed,' Alexei Zhuravlev, a member of Russia’s parliament, told Russian state television.

“'And the same goes for the West Coast,' he added. 'Four missiles, and there will be nothing left.'

"Zhuravlev referenced a report from CBS News earlier this year that said that a nuclear strike on New York City would yield a mushroom cloud that rise above the city’s tallest buildings, to which Zhuravlev scoffed, 'the mushroom [cloud] would be visible from Mexico.'

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said back in April that his military had successfully launched the new ICBM, adding that the new weapon would 'reliably ensure Russia’s security in the face of external threats, and will provide food for thought to those who in the heat of frenzied aggressive rhetoric try to threaten our country.'"

---------------------------------------------

This missile can carry 12 warheads. So, 4 missiles means 48 hydrogen bomb warheads.

---------------------------

"Russian President Vladimir Putin bragged this week that Moscow’s newest nuclear missile, dubbed 'Satan-2' by NATO, could be ready for deployment by the end of the year.

The Kremlin strongman issued the warning while addressing graduates from Russia’s military academies Wednesday.

Putin boasted that the 14-story-tall intercontinental ballistic missiles, which are officially known in Russia as 'RS-28 Sarmat,' have no competition in the world.

“'The Sarmat heavy intercontinental ballistic missile was successfully tested,' the president told the graduates in Moscow. 'It is planned that by the end of this year, the first such complex will be put on combat duty.'

"Russia announced the first test launch of Satan-2 in April, and a month later, Dmitry Rogozin, head of Russia’s state space agency, Roscosmos, said the nation’s arsenal will soon include 50 of the new missiles.

“'I suggest that aggressors speak to us more politely,' Rogozin darkly remarked at the time.

"First introduced in 2018, Satan-2 can carry 10 or more nuclear warheads and decoys, and has an estimated range between 6,200 and 11,800 miles, which would allow the Kremlin to hit targets anywhere on the planet."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    14 story tall...wow..I 'm impressed.....should be easy to hide such weapons....!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Threats to the US from NK and Iran are not exactly anything new.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The talk coming from out of the Kremlin over NATO can be phrased ether as a threat or as a warning . As long as it hasn't gone Nuclear I suppose it would fall into a threat category but " after " the Nukes are launched it has become in history " repeated warnings " . For most of the population at that time , taking measures to assure their and their family's survival has also passed into history . Unfortunately to take this big a step in survival / prepping requires more commitment than many have . -- Perhaps in some countries there is not a safe area to set up a bug out location to ride out this potential threat , but here in the U.S. there are places that are not on the " to be Nuked map " that could support self sufficient preppers .

32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    these threats from the Kremlin are obviously an attempt by the Russians to stop the West supporting Ukraine with weapons and finance, as nobody has threatened Russian territory (and never will) any nuclear threat by Russia falls under the same criteria as that already mentioned. its an attempt to bully the West into compliance.
    Russia is the aggressor here, Ukraine with assistance from Western countries is merely defending itself and the Kremlin knows that.

r

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was reading somewhere yesterday as to Russia contemplating their strategy as using four nuclear missiles with multiple war heads to blow into vapor the east and west coasts of the United States , utilizing two missiles on each coast area . With them gone they believe the United States will surrender .--- I don't know if this will be carried out and at this point likely neither does Puttin , but the point is either someone has seriously prepared for something of this magnitude or they haven't . Just denying isn't much of a survival strategy .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my problem is that in a country the size of Britain I dont think nuclear war is survivable, certainly not a sustained conflict, maybe a minor strike say on the capital may be survivable out here in the sticks, but then the problem is that of fall out.
    a "nuclear winter" would finish off anyone in the UK that didnt die from the original strike.

Max rigger and TMT Tactical like this.
  35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My bigger concern is also the aftermath of a Nuclear attack not the ground blasts . the radiation or the likely EMP explosions in conjunction with the ground blasts . In the aftermath there is the matter of dealing with unprepared survivors and an unfamiliar growing climate for my garden . On the upside it would certainly be interesting times .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I understood an EMP was a high altitude air burst not a ground burst?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You can get a EMP from a ground blast....

It is just that an Air Burst gives more efficient EMP area coverage...by the nature of the altitude of the burst..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've always heard about the air burst type not the ground EMP, which is more logical air or ground?
    I think an air burst EMP is more survivable than a ground nuclear blast.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If your goal is control or destruction with EMP being a desired effect or consequence....an air Burst is your best choice.

An Air burst with a thermonuclear/hydrogen device is more destructive than a ground burst....

A ground burst is what one uses to destroy a specific and particularly hardened target...

For large area destruction and air burst is better....more effective and with it the EMP effects.

Years ago..I spoke with a tugboat sailor who was on one of the tug boats which towed many of those ships you see in the Atomic Bomb tests to that location you see in many photos and videos.

He told me that while he was there they did two types of tests...one underwater and the other an air burst...

The Air burst was the most effective ...for certain kinds of destruction.

Mind you now ...these were warships....somewhat hardened targets. He told me not all of them sunk..but they were highly contaminated.

He also told me something very interesting and for years and years never told to the public. And that was that they tied up various animals..on these ships....cattle, goats, sheep, dogs...etc etc...and not all of them died....immediately.

It was stunning to hear this tale from someone who was there.

He told me that they were instructed to pull way way back out of range and told to lie on the deck and not look up until instructed...after the initial bomb went off.

Only then did they suddenly realize what they had been working on and or doing in moving around all those ships ...day after day ...and removing them...again...like moving furniture for Mom.

Nonetheless interesting story OLde Charlie told to man of us that day.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was told that an air burst EMP would destroy the infrastructure-anything electric or electronic- but not necessarily kill people, dont know if thats true but thats what I was told.
    I'm not too bothered about infrastructure going down as I plan to live post collapse on minimal resources and simple hand tools.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    this just in
    1) Russia launched a missile strike on a busy shopping center in the city of Kremenchuk, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Monday.

Zelenskyy said on Telegram that there were more than 1,000 civilians inside the mall at the time of the attack, and that firefighters are battling an ongoing blaze. Videos posted on social media showed flames engulfing the building.
    https://www.politico.eu/article/rus...rike-ukrainian-shopping-center-say-zelenskyy/

2)
    Russia defaulted on its external sovereign bonds for the first time in a century, the culmination of ever-tougher Western sanctions that shut down payment routes to overseas creditors.

For months, Russia had found paths around the penalties imposed after the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine. But at the end of the day on Sunday, the grace period on about $100 million of trapped interest payments due May 27 expired, a deadline considered an “Event of Default” if missed.

The route to this point has been far from normal, as Russia has the resources to pay its bills -- and tried to do so -- but was blocked by the sanctions. Those restrictions also mean there’s huge uncertainty about what comes next, and about how investors can go about getting their money.

“With Russia benefiting from the high price of its energy exports, it clearly has both the means and the desire to pay its foreign debt,” said Giles Coghlan, chief analyst at HYCM Group. It’s a “default in a technical sense, so many investors may be prepared to wait it out.”

Given the damage already done to the economy and markets, the default is also mostly symbolic for now, and matters little to Russians dealing with double-digit inflation and the worst economic contraction in years. But still, it’s a grim marker in the country’s rapid transformation into an economic, financial and political outcast. The nation’s eurobonds have traded at distressed levels since the start of March, the central bank’s foreign reserves remain frozen, and the biggest banks are severed from the global financial system.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rus...j0i22i30l7.11343j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

[​IMG]

Russia has pushed back against the default designation, saying it has the funds to cover any bills and has been forced into non-payment.

As it tried to twist its way out, it announced last week that it would switch to servicing its $40 billion of outstanding sovereign debt in rubles, criticizing a “force-majeure” situation it said was artificially manufactured by the West.

Russia’s last sovereign default occurred in 1998, during the nation’s financial collapse and ruble devaluation.

At the time, Russia avoided defaulting on its foreign eurobonds, although President Boris Yeltsin’s government reneged on $40 billion of ruble-denominated debt, and also missed payments on dollar notes issued by state-owned Vnesheconombank.

While those bonds were issued after an agreement with the so-called London Club in 1997 to restructure Soviet-era debt held by Western banks, they were technically obligations of Vnesheconombank rather than the Russian Federation, according to a paper published by the International Monetary Fund. In May 1999 the government also defaulted on a Soviet-era dollar bond, known as the MinFin III that was domestically issued, but was widely held by foreign investors.

[​IMG]

Source: Bloomberg
    According to Lee Buchheit and Elena Daly, sovereign debt lawyers who provided advice to Russia during its 1990s restructuring, while the country did restructure some of its debt then, that didn’t include its Eurobonds at the time. “MinFins, while denominated in dollars, were governed by Russian law and therefore could be viewed as internal debt,” they said.

The last time Russia fell into direct default vis-a-vis its foreign creditors was more than a century ago, when the Bolsheviks under Vladimir Lenin repudiated the nation’s staggering Czarist-era debt load in 1918.

By some measures it approached a trillion dollars in today’s money, according to Hassan Malik, senior sovereign analyst at Loomis Sayles & Company LP.

By comparison, foreigners held the equivalent of almost $20 billion of Russia’s eurobonds as of the start of April.

A formal default declaration would usually come from ratings firms, but European sanctions led to them withdrawing ratings on Russian entities. According to the bond documents, holders can call one themselves if owners of 25% of the outstanding bonds agree that an “Event of Default” has occurred.

Finance Minister Anton Siluanov dismissed the situation on Thursday as a “farce.”

He also said it makes little sense for creditors to seek a declaration of default through the courts because Russia hasn’t waived its sovereign immunity, and no foreign court would have jurisdiction.

“If we ultimately get to the point where diplomatic assets are claimed, then this is tantamount to severing diplomatic ties and entering into direct conflict,” he said. “And this would put us in a different world with completely different rules. We would have to react differently in this case -- and not through legal channels.”

Time's Up
    Russia's grace period on missed bond payments in May has expired

Source: Bloomberg News

Includes euro and dollar payments. Figures rounded.

The 30-day grace period was triggered when investors failed to receive coupon payments due on dollar- and euro-denominated bonds on May 27. Bondholders have time to assess the situation: the claims only become void three years on from the payment date, according to the bond documents.

Thursday and Friday. However, none of the underlying bonds have terms that allow for settlement in the local currency.

So far, it’s unclear if investors will use the new tool and whether existing sanctions would even allow them to repatriate the money.

“Is it a justifiable excuse to say: ‘Oh well, the sanctions prevented me from making the payments, so it’s not my fault’?” said Malik, who is also author of ‘Bankers and Bolsheviks: International Finance and the Russian Revolution.’

“The broader issue is that the sanctions were themselves a response to an action on the part of the sovereign entity,” he said, referring to the invasion of Ukraine. “And I think history will judge this in the latter light.”

READ MORE:
    — With assistance by Irene Garcia Perez, and Sydney Maki

(Updates with comment from analyst, additional detail on previous debt events starting in third paragraph)

42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually what I was referring to on my last above post , in an Nuclear ground attack , likely to get the most " bang " for their buck would use a combination of on ground strikes as well as in air EMP bursts to devastate and destroy for decades the electrical grid . And to no-one's surprise to get the electrical grid back up the country would be depending on Russia's ally " China " to furnish the devastated country with transformers and such to even begin reconstruction . Nope for China to furnish a country dangling in hopelessness after such destruction , they would demand much more than monetary payment . Printed up paper is not what would be required from China .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In times past, their threats were hollow. Now, these countries are developing the ability to take-out carrier groups. N.Korea can, or soon enough, will be able to hit U.S. west-coast megalopolises and naval bases.

The puppet biden "administration" tucked its tail and abandoned Afghanistan, negating the sacrifices of thousands of American heroes. If Amerika has gone wimpy, then why not do as you will if you are a dictator?!

The cause of violence is the ready availability of victims.

" Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum"

"Therefore, let him who desires peace prepare for war."

Inferior aggressors have a marked tendency to avoid horrific retaliation. -- Geezerus Maximus

44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Nato puts 300,000 troops on alert" because of Putin.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    New UK Army chief says Britain is facing its 1937 moment and must mobilise to face "the new threat" i.e. Putin.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    General Sir Patrick Sanders is a solid soldier. I was in Afghanistan same time as him when he was running a mech brigade and his rep among the lads was very very good.

I'll listen to him before I listen to Johnson, when he says prepare for war on European soil then we should prepare now.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes transformers and other parts for the UK electrical grid are not kept on the shelf but each has to be ordered from a foreign supplier- most likely as above being China- that ordering, making and shipping takes several months for each part, replacing these items I have been told to the entire grid would take 2 years minimum thats if they had the engineers to do it which may not be so, in the meantime the survivors are sitting in the dark for 2 years, maybe more, maybe forever because in a collapse event like now with Russia transferring the funds may not be possible, if the aggressor with the EMP etc is Russia then China as an ally of Russia would not supply the enemy of Russia.

48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not necessarily agree here Olde Geezer...

I think Afghanistan was abandoned in a timely manner...just as was Vietnam. And just like in Vietnam ...we left a huge stockpile of weapons in those countries....to ensure that no competitors came in to claim the resources so carefully built up and managed... brought up to date in the infrastructure for extracting them when the time was right.

IN the mean time...the nation is effectively put into storage..and competitors out....by the communists and in Afghanistan by the Taliban and such groups.

It is a perfect scam on the public purse....while playing again...good cop /bad cop..and the American people fall for it again.

The key is developing the resources under the guise of war...and then shutting down the war and putting the whole nation into storage.

We are going to see this pattern repeated again...somewhere in the world..it is so effective on a people and nation who have been effectively dumbed down and properly herded by leadership and a compliant MSM and educational system.

By lonewolf...

Like Vietnam.....history repeating itself....more good cop/bad cop....Thesis, anti thesis....synthesis...GFW Hegel...the philosopher...

Spinoza, Kant, Hume...Hegel...the great philosophers...often quoted in the books...be warned..these philosophers.

Be warned Plato too.

I think Putin knows with what he is dealing....and so too does Trump.

America is the boot lackey for international finance and has been since before WW1. We keep getting involved in wars for which we bring home no new spoils or territories...and yet Amazingly the American people are so dumb they do not recognize this pattern happening right in front of them ...over and over and over and over ad nauseum.

We have no financial interest in the UKraine...and someone is also playing the English people...in the same good cop/bad cop pattern...just like in WW1 and WW2....just like they played America.

Wall Street and the rise of Hitler.

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution...

The War on Gold...

Wall Street and FDR..

All by Anthony Sutton

Communism and or such systems were invented and or cultivated in the West.....and Brought to Russia....not the other way around...

Read about the Internationale....in the 1840s.

This world is not what we have been taught and mislead to believe it is.

Be warned these Ishmaelites in our own governments. Huge profits are at stake here...power.......everything else is expendable and disposable...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the only people that will agree with you about the American retreat from Afghanistan is other Americans, the Allies were left in the lurch and couldnt stay there once the US pulled out, to say nothing of those Afghans who worked for the US forces and were just abandoned to their fate.
    Biden jumped the gun and surprised everyone with the speed of the withdrawal, I dont believe Trump would have done it that way.

Max rigger and TMT Tactical like this.
  50. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...gets/vi-AAZ691Q?ocid=msedgdhp&category=foryou --- This link is about the U.S. now have sent and are preparing to send more rockets into Ukraine that are accurate satellite guided and with over a 100 mile range . Two more countries have now been accepted into NATO . --- This is a proxy war that either Puttin will have to accept a humiliating defeat or go Nuclear . The time for a vastly depopulated planet for preppers to enjoy may soon be here . If this unfolds it will show a stark contrast between the self sufficient prepared prepper and those that just prepared to survive for a few months . I understand why some cling to the idea Puttin wouldn't dare go Nuclear .

TMT Tactical likes this.