War?????

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Dalewick, Dec 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://apnews.com/39160d0761229a169b7fbf5f522ea70f

Good morning Poltiregist,

Don't know the specifics eg the West Virginia Governor's offer to Frederick County, Virginia.

The above link can be a start for research. It's been in the Virginia news routinely.

Frederick County, Virginia borders WVA. It's big town is Winchester on Interstate - 81.

Don't anticipate a need for updating the maps. Frederick County has absolutely no control over stuff like this. The Virginia state legislature, in Fairfa ... er ... in Richmond, works the big issues. They're busy with other matters now.

Counties are actually inefficient entities for modern government. They are just too small, too provincial, and out of date for a modern nation. Counties do, however, produce many well-paying artificial jobs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    American politics to an outsider can seem very puzzling.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Occording to the common sense show on you tube , New Mexico is planning to follow Virginia in an attempt to take gun ownership away from the smelly little people . Bills are already drawn up and awaiting passage in New Mexico .

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    American politics to an American can be puzzling as well. The entire concept that decisions made by 500 imbeciles are better than the decisions made by 10 intelligent people is massively flawed. It was never meant to be this way. Liberals have slowly destroyed the original intentions of the founding fathers.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  5. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  6. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmm. Does the guy on the right have his rifle sight on backwards????

7. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    looks like Eotech 512 mounted backwards to me.

8. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The second amendment issue isn't racial, sexist or any other sort of "minority" issue. What is at issue is the right of a people to be FREE. Freedom means that you don't have to beg your government to rule in a fair and just manner. You can DEMAND it. Without weapons, you are like a toddler throwing a tantrum and that is about the way your government will treat you. Or maybe you are more like some sort of domestic livestock that the government feeds on and if you don't like what they do they can just ship you to the slaughterhouse. Either way, your freedom, without a way to enforce that freedom, is just imaginary. You are actually only free to do as you are TOLD.

10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am out here in Cumberland County, Virginia helping someone move and did not attend the rally earlier this week. I did, however, set up a 2 meter Amateur base station and this location is just within the range or the Richmond 146.880 MHZ repeater...PL tone 74.4. I made some contacts on that repeater machine and one of the other hams told me that ham operators attending were using that repeater to get messages in and out. There were a number of very 2A ham operators in attendance at the rally I thanked the party for the information and cleared off the repeater so as to leave the repeater available for hams attending the rally and only monitored.

Most of the hams I know around here are 2A people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Texdanm,

These leftist liberals verily torque my jaws with their guilt and shaming techniques combined with their open racism techniques while claiming to be against racism.

Whenever someone becomes too vocal for them they try to label opposing views as extremist.

And they all too often and with predictability try to blame events on white nationalists or white supremists.

When you see this repeated so often in the media trying to promote a social/political posture..you begin to realize who is dependent on not solving the race/racism issue for power and votes.

You realize who are the real racists out here.

But to be fair...the whole time this is happening the phony Republicans are silent on this. They too are Ishmaelites and in on the Herding by their silence.

I found the Virginia governor to be very disappointing in his racist technique....the Second Amendment says nothing about race or sex. Nor does it say anything about hunting.

Agree with Texdanm. The Second Amendment says nothing about race or sex. Nor does it say anything about hunting.

Again my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  14. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The funny thing about the liberals and their antigun stupidity is that the more they push the more gun and ammo sales go up. This should tell a normally intelligent person that people have no intention of giving up their guns peacefully.

16. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully in the next election enough people will be woken up and vote the anti American communist politicians out of their political offices and replace them with politicians that will abide by the constitution and will of the people .

Richard Earley and TMT Tactical like this.