Warts On My Feet

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by Academy-A-wart, Apr 14, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Academy-A-wart

Academy-A-wart Well-Known Member
      70/115

Blog Posts:
    Hi - nice site you have. I like the light text on the dark background for a change. Excuse my use of bold type. It's easier to read.
    I noticed I had a wart on my foot back in the 80s. I went to a doc and he used liquid nitrogen to remove it but it came back. They slowly reproduced
    and now my feet have a painful abundance of them. The docs are useless.
    Does anyone have this or know someone else that does. Did they get rid of them ? If yes, what did they use ? Thanks ....... Ray Defeet-hurt.jpg
    I go through socks like crazy

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum.

1. Academy-A-wart

Academy-A-wart, Apr 14, 2019
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will suggest soaking your feet in apple cider vinegar . I have used this to kill fungus but have never tried it to kill warts . I can tell you this , the apple cider vinegar will cure a host of things that normal medicines wont . Just soak your feet about five minutes until the skin become soft and wrinkley . Do this every day for about a week . You may find yourself cured at the end of that week . I have cured a foot fungus using this method that had plagued me for years , that conventional medicines wouldn't cure . If you decide to try it , I would be interested in hearing about the results .

Radar likes this.
  4. Academy-A-wart

70/115

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. I'll try that and let you know how it works. :)

5. Academy-A-wart

70/115

Blog Posts:
    I've been doing what you suggested and my wife (personal podiatrist who sands my feet) said the warts are changing. Some want to fall off. This is totally amazing and I truly appreciate your advice. It will take some time and persistence, but I'll keep doing the soaks. Thanks so much.

upload_2019-4-25_20-13-16.gif

Radar, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    thanks for the feed back on your results . I hope the results continue to be positive .

Radar likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "As adjectives the difference between dorsal and plantar. is that dorsal is (anatomy) with respect to, or concerning the side in which the backbone is located, or the analogous side of an invertebrate while plantar is pertaining to the bottom surface (sole ) of the foot, as with plantar warts compare palmar."

Plantar warts:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/plantar-warts/symptoms-causes/syc-20352691

Treatment:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/plantar-warts/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20352697

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/pla...htm#are_there_home_remedies_for_plantar_warts

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1.....0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.q8yTZHblV-M

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    My brother had one and was told to make a paste out of aspirin and water and put on it with a band side and it went away but if it's a planters wart it has a root that has to be cut out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I had a planters wart on the back of my hand and eventually got tired of it and cut it out with an Exacto knife and THEN dosed the hole with Compound W wart remover. It never came back. that would not be a good way to go on the bottom of your feet though.

Went back and looked at your pictures closer. Those look more like corns than warts. Corns are basically callouses gone wild. Most over the counter treatments use salicylic acid to remove them. I like the sand them off a little at a time method and then treat it. Lots of stuff on the net. Just google corns on the feet.

https://www.medicinenet.com/corns/article.htm

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    One of my family members kept getting plantar warts on bottom of his feet. He tried the usual market products. I said "enough!" since it wasn't working. I used black walnut tincture and a powdered formula of several powdered herbs, made a paste out of it, applied to warts, kept covered tightly with gauze and tape and band aids. Changed the gauze at least once a day, sometimes worked on it 2 or 3 times a day. By the tenth day he was ready to start digging at it and it didn't take much. They had shrunk and were pulling away into themselves. Sometimes I only applied the tincture and wrapped snugly, other times made the paste and wrapped it up.
    The powdered herbs were things like black walnut (hulls), white oak bark, gravel root, marshmallow root, mullein leaf and slippery elm. At times I didn't have all the ingredients of the powdered herbal formula and found that black walnut and white oak did well together.

How is your consumption of foods higher in potassium? Bananas or potatoes? You could even tape a piece of potato peel, wet side to the skin, on the wart. I had family member do that as well which helped.
    It is hard to convince an unbeliever to use herbs instead of modern medicine.
    Castor oil or vitamin E oil, according to a quick search, can take care of corns. I wouldn't know.

11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Radar the ingredients for your potion is impressive . Do you have a book that detailed or is this something you have stored in your brain ? I know I couldn't remember all that stuff . If it is a book that is on the market I would be interested in finding one to purchase . Did you purchase all your ingredients or obtain some from the wild ?

The Innkeeper, TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  12. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist, there are so many herb books from which to choose, but I prefer to use books that were written by "Dr." John Christopher or referenced by him. He has since passed on, but left a large following and a ""school" of sorts. The book he wrote that I have is called The School of Natural Healing.
    His research and writings explain each herb and it's usage, how it effects the body, Latin names, how to make various formulas, whether it is for fomentation, extract, infusion or tincture, etc.
    If looking for information on white oak, in the book I mentioned it states several oaks as part of the same family and can be used interchangeably. Describes tree appearance, sizes, leaves, flowers, bark, acorns, taste and odor. Lists common names of this particular tree.
    It states therapeutic actions (for example, it expels pin-worms, removes gall stones). Lists the medicinal uses (example, inflammation, kidney problems, ringworm). There are more listed but some of it is strong language!
    Then lists preparations, dosages, how to administer herbal concoction for various troubles; then actual formulas for various issues.
    You can probably find it on eBay or Amazon. 724 page book.

I am a practicing herbalist and am still on the path to becoming a master herbalist, but I bet grizzleyette adams could run circles around me.
    I purchased my herbs in bulk form, but it's also available, usually, in cut form, or even already made up as an ointment. Sometimes I buy tinctures, usually alcohol based, or glycerin if you prefer.
    Sometimes I've bought herbs in single herb form and mixed it with whatever else I had on hand (medicinal herb-wise).
    I haven't gotten too many herbs from the wild.
    His formula for issues of the skin, bones, and cartilage is similar to my other post where I listed ingredients. I have used it or something fairly similar for other issues of same (bones, flesh, ligaments, etc) and will continue to do so because I know it works.

13. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I just went looking for that book. It aint cheap!

The Innkeeper and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    How much are you seeing it listed for?

15. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    $184.00 on Amazon in hardback

16. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
  17. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    My copy was $39.95, hard cover, 25th anniversary edition. Maybe you could get it cheaper from Christopher Publications.

18. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    I vaguely remember something about a frog, a cemetery, a dead cat and a full Monod but I might be mistaken

Radar likes this.
  19. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Jacques Lucien Monod? A French biochemist who, along with Françios Jacob and Andre Lwoff, won the Nobel Prize in 1965 for their discoveries concerning genetic control of enzyme and virus synthesis. Add a frog, dead cat and a cemetery? Nice try, @The Innkeeper ! Of course, I had to look it up, so thanks for helping me progress today.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    I love Dr. Christopher's writings and formulas! Although I rely mostly on cutting-edge herbalism backed by solid documentation and clinical proof, I also value Dr. Christopher's old-school wisdom and information. Before using any old-school remedies, I like to research current findings and contraindications on each herb for the targeted ailment to make sure that it does not clash with other pre-existing conditions or certain pharmaceuticals. It is good to keep up with the latest findings.

Here is a free online resource that contains a lot of Dr. Christopher's best works. Check out that index (and other links there), wow!

https://online.snh.cc/files/2100/HTML/index13.htm

Those who are brand-new at this craft, I recommend that you go slow because many herbs are very powerful, and can be dangerous if improperly used. Some herbs can make certain conditions worse. For example, goldenseal is a powerful herb that is used to treat many conditions, but may make glaucoma worse.

Do your research!

There are some excellent books out there for beginners. If anyone is interested, I will be happy to recommend a few.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  21. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Whole E crap, @GrizzlyetteAdams , how did you find such a great resource? Thanks for posting it, it should maybe be pinned somewhere here on the forum.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:

lol! I have this big gaudy Google-fu hat, and just enough curiosity to kill a litter of half-grown cats.

I bumped into that site a few weeks ago when I was researching certain herbs that may have the potential for treating bad juju such as Ebola and typhus. Bookmarked it for interest in other things I found there.

Yes, I agree with you about pinning that link somewhere. I will start a thread and add some more resources to it to make it more pin-worthy. I'll bet you have some favorites in mind that you can add to it!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    poltiregist, TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    [QUOTE="Grizzly

Yes, I agree with you about pinning that link somewhere. I will start a thread and add some more resources to it to make it more pin-worthy. I'll bet you have some favorites in mind that you can add to it!

I will be looking for the thread . That is an area that my knowledge falls short .

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.