Warts On My Feet

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by Academy-A-wart, Apr 14, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Academy-A-wart

Academy-A-wart New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi - nice site you have. I like the light text on the dark background for a change. Excuse my use of bold type. It's easier to read.
    I noticed I had a wart on my foot back in the 80s. I went to a doc and he used liquid nitrogen to remove it but it came back. They slowly reproduced
    and now my feet have a painful abundance of them. The docs are useless.
    Does anyone have this or know someone else that does. Did they get rid of them ? If yes, what did they use ? Thanks ....... Ray Defeet-hurt.jpg
    I go through socks like crazy

2. IBME

IBME Expert Member
      140/173

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum.

1. Academy-A-wart

Academy-A-wart, Apr 14, 2019
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
    I will suggest soaking your feet in apple cider vinegar . I have used this to kill fungus but have never tried it to kill warts . I can tell you this , the apple cider vinegar will cure a host of things that normal medicines wont . Just soak your feet about five minutes until the skin become soft and wrinkley . Do this every day for about a week . You may find yourself cured at the end of that week . I have cured a foot fungus using this method that had plagued me for years , that conventional medicines wouldn't cure . If you decide to try it , I would be interested in hearing about the results .

4. Academy-A-wart

Academy-A-wart New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Thanks. I'll try that and let you know how it works. :)