Was It Wolves?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by randyt, Aug 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, quite possible. Wolves in the Boundary waters have not been hunted or trapped in many generations. Without fear of humans, wolves become bold. There are several recorded instances in recent years of wolves attacking humans. Moose in the boundary waters are scarce due to a combination of a virus and parasites. Few deer in the area due to wolf and black bear populations. Hungry wolves are bold wolves. I think it's possible.

Dale

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wolves, humans, ... what exactly is the differentiation? Only in human law does this matter. To Mother Nature, humans vs. wolves, is just something that She'll "get back with you" concerning. Hint-hint, nudge-nudge, She ain't gonna get back with you on this one.

http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2011/07/legend-of-wolf.html

I once had to kill a hawk. It had been so badly injured (I don't know how, power line?) that it had no life before it. I told it that it could come and live inside me, then I snapped its neck. I didn't feel it, but it entered me. Had to move to the midwest, job crap. Hawks lined the roads. We looked at each other. Years. Even now. There are the knowings.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    randyt and TMT Tactical like this.