Was The Holy Prophet Muhammad, Butchered By Drug Lords? Yes, I Believe So.

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, May 6, 2021.

Was The Holy Prophet Muhammad, Butchered By Drug Lords? Yes, I Believe So. 1 5 1votes
1/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Was the holy prophet Muhammad, butchered by drug lords? Yes, I believe so. Many whose descendants, still openly run, many of these Muslims countries, still today. Update Nov 28, 2020.

All real Muslims everywhere should be horrified by this. Especially real holy warriors. A christian person would think of these types of people as wolves in sheep's clothing. I say this below, in a certain way, so some people will not forget, like those, who do not care as much as they should. Well proof to a religious person of certain things anyway.

So, a teacher in France, was killed like a month ago (months now), by some religious nut job. Made me realize this. November 2020 right now. Others killed again, more now. This basically just popped into my head, when I heard about the teacher being beheaded. Just like that. The basics of this anyway.

If you are a Muslim especially. I hope you read this, and realize what has been done to your holy Koran and hence religion. All real Muslims, are supposed to care deeply, if even a single word of the Koran has been changed. Let alone what has been done to your peaceful religion, a thousand or so years ago, to your holy Koran, to spread fear and hated around the world, of the Koran and Islam.

You are supposed to learn the Koran, in the original holy language too. Just in case, there is some translation issues. As currently written, you have no choice, if you can. You have no choice, but to follow all the parts of the Koran to, not just the parts you like. There are only perfect Muslims, or infidels, pretending to be Muslims.

Well, we all learned, in the recent past, about bad Christian preachers hurting children in the Christian religion. That is but a grain of sand, in the desert, compared as to what has been done to your holy Koran, and hence your religion. All Christians are taught about wolves in sheep’s clothing. People pretending to be something they are not, to harm you and others. Done a 1000 or more years ago, it still got done.

All people, including Muslims especially, have a right to know the truth. They really do. Then decide for themselves individually, what is the truth, and what is not? If they want to decide. Choice must be given. To give is Christian, including giving choices, options. Even if they cannot say it out loud, the truth to themselves, because of where they live, for example.

Even today, some of these countries, are still openly run by drug lords, and family members, of drug lords. Also, large parts of certain Muslim countries, are run by drug lords, as reported on international TV in the USA, and other countries in the past.

These Muslim countries, invented junkies, more than a 1000 years ago. Murderous junkies and drug lords. This is where the holy lands heroin originally comes from, and other old nation states, have this too now.

I think it was like 20 or more years ago, on US international TV news. Muslim leaders, two I think, were on International TV news. Explaining some things, about the Koran and their religion. They were asked specific questions, and gave specific replies, and also said themselves specific things, when given a chance to speak independently. There are only perfect Muslims, or infidels, pretending to be Muslims, as they stated, on international TV news.

I have lots of personal experience, dealing with junkies here in Canada, in modern times. As I am still a homeless person, but not a junkie, and know, what they are really like, and how truly dangerous they are, in every way, ways you cannot even imagine. They tried to kill me several times, and caused me grave bodily harm. That is just one thing, with perverts like junkies, and other perverts. Same with others here, still allowing me to be harassed, by junkies and former junkies, with jobs now, in places like this. Well and other perverts to. Now with jobs. They make it part of their job and career.

If asked, perverts like junkies and others types, like to fantasize, they have some “just cause” to hurt someone, somehow, or a group of people. They may say it is for the great good, doing all this to me, in the past, and into my future. Ask them, why then, they tried to kill me, several times, and cause me grave bodily harm?

So, these two Muslim religious leaders, talked about the holy Koran. When asked about committing acts of violence. They replied. Basically, the Koran is a god inspired holy text. The word of god, written by the holy prophet Muhammad, and involving no violence, what-so-ever at first, as written originally. But then god changed his mind, they said. Basically, god told this to the holy prophet Muhammad, and the holy “profit” added new parts to the holy Koran, that allows violence, in certain circumstances, like holy war “jihad” and violence against women, and men to. That means children to in real life.

This is key. They said Muhammad changed the Koran himself, as they were taught themselves. A lie. That is when he got butchered by a sabre, or sword, by drug lords, or he would have done something about it.

That is when, a major change took place, to the Koran, justifying violence. This allows drug lords, to commit ”Jihad”, via others. What it is really about, spreading drugs for power, influence, and control of others. Now oil too in modern times. This is what jihad is really about, as stated by the US government in the past “drugs and terrorism go hand in hand”. It really does. Based upon my own personal experiences. Vast and still currently ongoing, personal experiences.

God is all knowing, and all powerful. There is a thing, in the Christian religion, told to children and adults. “Can god make a rock he cannot pick up?” or something similar. It was a long time ago. I was a child at the time. I did not understand. I heard others many years later, adults. Talking about this and saying “if he can make a rock, he cannot pick up, how can he be all powerful?” as an answer, and they laughed with each other. Drug dealers by the way, some of them and their friends. They do not understand, like I did not, as a logical, reasoning, child. Now because of person experiences, I think I understand.

God can do anyway. Even the impossible, as needed. He can make a rock he cannot pick up, it can have no weight, and all the weight of the universe at the same time. It can exist and not exist, at the same time, and a zillion other things.

He wiggled his finger for six day and seven nights, or something like that, and made the universe. Including time too, billions of years as needed, to have a nice logical orderly universe, for us to live in, as needed. That explains the big bang that started the universe, and other things, to me. He had to start from somewhere.

These religious leaders, were trying to have it both ways. Either it is a god inspired holy text, or it is not. God is all knowing and all seeing. Including of the future. He does not need to change his mind. He sees the future too, as needed. If the holy Koran was changed, it was not god inspired change. It does not work that way. You may disagree, like various Christian peoples do, with each other, and interpretations, of various Christians religions unique bibles basically that got created. Not so for the Koran, there is only one Koran.

Full link here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17IsdBaQiqbM3klEt7lEH3vFgv489o9S8/view?usp=sharing

2. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Got to say it. The roar of silence, from there warriors, and holy warriors, will be deafening. Has been to. Where are the riots? Where are the protests? Looks like the faithful, have risen up, in there own special way?

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and the reason for this post? I doubt we have any Muslim members especially any posting so I fail to see the reason for this long and rambling post, I think we all know the dangers of radical Islam so any warnings would seem to be unnecessary.

wally and Brownbear like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ... or radical Hindus, or radical Christians, or radical Zoroastrians, or radical Sikhs, ...

Rebecca likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    or just Radicals!

Dalewick likes this.
  6. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm also suspicious of this post and that will be my only comment.

7. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a racist crime. Living it daily. -- George Collins.

A human rights activist.