New Member Wassup!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Blake E Boo, Jul 26, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Blake E Boo

Blake E Boo Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Wassup, ya'll! I'm Blake. I'm a 15 year old African American. For about 5 months now, I've been very interested in survival when SHTF. A lot of African Americans I know aren't interest in this type of stuff. They like to live in the moment. While they're on their Iphones using snapchat and whatnot, I'm researching survival skills, edible plants, wildlife in North America, animal behavior, animal husbandry, how to use guns, resources for survival etc. I'm also going to take gun classes. My family thinks I'm insane, but when SHTF, whether it be an economic collapse, terrorist attack, etc., I want to be prepared to survive and provide for my family. It might happen tomorrow, 5 years from now, or 20 years from now, but I want to have the necessary skills and resources for survival when something bad happens. I'd rather be prepared and have a chance of surviving in the long run than to not be prepared and stand no chance of surviving. I'm a city boy, but I've visited my country relatives many times and have proven to be a very adaptable person. Then again, I'd rather underestimate my abilities than overestimate them. My survivalist idols are Cody Lundin and Dave Canterbury. I did watch a lot of Dual Survival and I understand those are simulated events with professionals.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Blake, & welcome to this forum. Dave Canterbury follows my youtube channel, you may find it useful too. If I can ever be of any assistance, contact me.
    Regards, Keith.
    My video channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHEOMSZJETfj3GnoyONuvCQ?view_as=public

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    welcome to the forum Blake.

4. Blake E Boo

Blake E Boo Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Thank you.