Ways to Train

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by ColoradoHippie, Apr 27, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ColoradoHippie

ColoradoHippie Member
      13/23

Blog Posts:
    Being mentally prepared for any situation is not something that is easy to do. The best way to mentally prepare yourself for situations you are not expecting iS to train your mind to. You train your mind by reading and researching along with watching documentaries and other productions that help to teach you what you need to know to be mentally prepared.
    [​IMG]

Being mentally prepared for a situation can help you at a time when you least expect it. Giving you the edge to maintain a cool calm and collective mind doing something that is traumatic will help you to not only be a leader but to be sure that you are protecting yourself and everyone around you to the best of your ability. When people start to think irrationally they act irrationally and irrational thoughts and actions lead to catastrophes.

vq8ISOHQJBZVljlPGM7YbFQ1a6tZupJN.jpeg
    Catastrophes can be avoided by planning ahead with a little bit of simple studying. There are many different ways to train yourself for mental preparedness. Overnight trips practicing survival techniques to reading and taking classes as well. No way is the wrong way when it comes to getting yourself mentally prepared. Every bit of help you can have to better ready yourself for any situation helps you to be mentally prepared to take on anything.

2. NormaD

NormaD New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I agree with you totally. In any situation that I've ever had to deal with in my life, whenever I had prepared for it in advance and I had a plan, no matter how negative or devastating it seemed, I always had the confidence of being able to deal with anything that came up. And that confidence can only come from knowing that you have done your best to prepare yourself mentally.

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Get in shape get your gear USE YOUR GEAR GET USE TO THE CARRY OF IT GET USE TO HOW IT WORKS AND HOW TO SET IT UPThis will give you a better chance

4. Endure

Endure Expert Member
      130/140

Blog Posts:
    The ideal way is to going through the real thing at least once to measure what it really takes to tackle another survival struggle. Be a boyscout and workout will only prepare you in theory.