Weapons in Disguise, Guns hidden in plain view

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by ZoeZoundBarrier, Jun 15, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ZoeZoundBarrier

ZoeZoundBarrier Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    These are some of the coolest ways that I have seen someone can hide their weapons or any other item for that matter. In urban survival events some of these designs can come in handy. What's your perspective?

Attached Files:

2. ZoeZoundBarrier

ZoeZoundBarrier Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    I meant to post this one as well. Some of these are sick.

Attached Files:

3. Arboreal

Arboreal Active Member
      36/47

Blog Posts:
    Very interesting, but I''d be wary about the picture fram compartnment. It's the sort of place the actual burglar will check on their won once they get inside.

4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Gun safe best onlyguns outare carries on us

5. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    This thread reminded me of a recent project gun I built.

An innocent looking briefcase ....
    [​IMG]

Uh-oh, what do we have inside ...
    [​IMG]

Yes, that is a legally SBRed vz61 Škorpion. Semi-auto, 20+1 capacity, chambered in 7.65x17mmSR Br, with folding wire stock, and a duly registered AAC silencer. It is very quiet and can really lay down a carpet of lead. :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  6. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Nice set up check local laws maybe illegal to carry that at the moment and be real careful crossing state lines with that nice set up when shtf be great !!! We are a open carry state now so no hassle to carry but the silencer isnt legal without a cllass 3 permit so be careful of that keep it handy but big mistake posting online

7. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    I don't carry it off my property, concealed or otherwise, at the present; I just thought the briefcase would be apropos to the thread. Both items (SBR and silencer) are duly registered, and the tax paid, as NFA firearms (colloquially called "Class 3"), so they are completely legal. We went the trust route to make it a bit easier; well, until 41F takes effect on July 13th. You are correct, the SBR requires permission to cross state lines before doing so. The silencer does not. These are not our only NFA items, so we've had to become very familiar with the regs.

8. hades_leae

hades_leae Active Member
      48/93

Blog Posts:
    Haven't you heard about the guns that were designed to look like cell phones? They are cool, but I would never allow them into the population because of how dangerous to society they could be. There were many debates as to why we should allow them or not. I don't understand why we adults act like kids when we want something and can't have it.

We complain, but don't consider the negatives until they actually happen. It's so easy to take a cellphone gun into an airport and get it threw security, at schools, political events, etc. It looks just like a cellphone. Just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's best for society. You don't let people buy bazookas because it's in the best interest of the nation to not let that happen, I actually think you can do that in America.

9. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Its size and shape of cell phone but you have no real trouble seeing its a gun. I pass. Not impressed

10. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    They are legal in most US States. However, a gun that can fire in a disguised form like that are an Any Other Weapon (AOW) under the National Firearms Act and require registration and compliance with said. The tax is only $5, unlike the $200 for other NFA items (e.g., machine-guns, SBRs, SBSs, silencers).

11. hades_leae

hades_leae Active Member
      48/93

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I didn't know there was a such thing as (AOW), or even a tax. You know how it is in America, the government will tax anything they can. It's crazy how here in America we say we want peace, but we come up with things that can eliminate peace so easily. There has to be some boundaries, I don't care about business growing, if that business is not good for the economy because of what it produces, it shouldn't be allowed.

Guns period are dangerous, but it's so easy for more than 80% of us to get our hands on them, I didn't even know you could buy silencers up until like 3 months ago. I was doing some research on it, and found out that you can. What kind of country allows things like that.

12. ZipMedia

ZipMedia New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Most situations that require concealed weapons are more than likely going to involve close quarters battle. I would honestly prefer a good compact handgun over a shoulder-able weapon any day in the week; easier to control, faster to reload, and depending on your training, you can acquire targets quickly and put rounds down range. I'm going to be picking up my first handgun pretty soon, a PX4.

13. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    The ones posted here are cool, but I saw one that was a clock that concealed a Glock 19 (or similarly sized handgun) that was amazing the other day. I think it was on Sootch00's YouTube channel. I have also seen some amazing furniture with hidden compartments that no one would ever think to look through.