New Member Well It Looks Like The Panic Has Started In My Area.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by arctic bill, Mar 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Tex you mentioning the rioting thing , I have no confirmation on info given to me earlier today but was told in the country of Israel they are having riots and have government snipers on roof tops shooting looters . It reportedly was on video . That is what the U.S. policy to handel looters should be .

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw a video today about how India is handling the public that fails to follow their stay at home order. Their cops are carrying a big stick and they just bust their ass and chase them home. It was BRUTAL!! I bet it works!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman Master Survivalist
      262/345

Blog Posts:
    I actually saw some TP at the dollar general today plus a couple ignorant people who think that surgical masks can stop a biological threat.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    You obviously haven't seen the interview with the Korean Professor I posted. They most certainly help if that's all you've got. They reduce the exposure significantly - providing you know how to wear them and take them off without contaminating yourself in the process.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman Master Survivalist
      262/345

Blog Posts:
    One of the only things that will stop a biological threat is a CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear) rated gas mask, not a surgical mask that doctors use. Or an N95 dust mask to add on. It is recommended to wear one of the surgical or N95 masks if you are symptomatic.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree with you that the only thing that will stop a biological threat is a CBRN rated gas mask. However, surgical masks do help prevent catching the virus to a degree which is why medical professionals in Asian countries wear them in outbreaks. As I said before, better than nothing if that's all you've got.

Having said that, it's pretty pointless unless you're wearing glasses, safety glasses would be more preferable, as the virus can enter through the mucus membranes of the eyes. So all the people wearing masks without eye protection probably aren't getting the level of protection they hoped for.

EarlyMarksman and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Fell asleep in my lazy boy recliner last night only to awaken about 4 am. Decided it was a good time to fill up my gasoline tank in my car. Put three speed loaders in my shirt pockets..and my GP 100 in my pancake holster and put on a set of blue nitrile gloves...and headed off. Had half a tank in my car.

Figured 4am was a good time around here as traffic would be way down.....much much fewer Ishmaelites up and about.

I doffed my blue nitrile gloves after putting back the nozzle and installing the gas cap.....and headed back home....no issues.

Will be checking my various gas cans and particularly the ones set aside for 2 cycle mix and my scooter gasoline...and planning to fill them up early this coming morning....in the same manner...when most traffic should be down.

Need to cut my grass....I hate cutting grass and I have all these lawn machines.,...go figure..
    Been procrastinating on it....but am running out of excuses.

Agree with many of the posters...people out in rural and or country areas are more self sufficient.s..independent.

Contacted my friend via ham radio some 400 miles west of me last night. We spoke about 30 minutes and caught up on the latest. He and his Bride are way out in the country and doing fine....well equipped and is a prepper. Retired electrician by trade...used to work with me in this shipyard.
    We set up this two way radio link...some years ago..times and frequencies....but never thought it would be a virus...
    Goes to show ….one never can tell.

I have purchased two more rolls of 500 foot length of 12 gauge stranded black insulated wire from Lowes by which I will fabricate wire antennas if need be or repair my olde one.

I have put them away with my other one spare roll....for future use.

My current antenna is a 500 foot roll of that wire fished up into the tops of my trees to form an olde fashioned wire loop antenna. It works surprisingly well for how simple it is..
    Simple wire antennas of the kind the olde hams so often used.

Have a plastic can of assorted brass in my garage. I will be reloading these cases and also the ones in my tumbler. Figured it best since I am pretty much staying home...to do something constructive as I can to keep busy. I like to reload sometimes more than going to the gun club and shooting.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  8. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes that will definitely work . LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes that will definitely work . LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's nothing new, the standard behaviour of the Indian police is to shout and hit random people until they confess to something.... Just don't actually expect any protection by law enforcement if you're there.

11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how to classify this story. I'm going to put this here under a "Panic" heading. The incident involved people not wanting to get a shot, stampeding, and death. The cause and the nature matters little, stampedes = death. I think that this is why we preppers avoid crowds like the plague -- we have common sense.

"At Least 8 Dead, 300 Injured After Mysterious 'Mass Casualty Incident' At Travis Scott Concert"

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/l...s-mass-casualty-incident-travis-scott-concert

"A source connected to Astroworld tells TMZ, someone in the crowd went crazy and began injecting people with some sort of drug, which caused panic and then a surge.

"The source says authorities are trying to determine if those who went into cardiac arrest were the ones injected. We're told one of those who died is a 10-year-old.

"The source says it appears to be a targeted attack.

"We have not confirmed this report, but the source is a key person involved in the festival."

Other articles concerning:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/06/travi...astroworld-concert-as-crowd-told-him-to-stop/

https://allhiphop.com/news/travis-scott-astroworld-targeted-attack-8-people-dead-injection/

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  12. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I havent seen any reports about drugs at the concert although there are always drugs at these sorts of events if anyone wants them.
    according to the news over here it was simply an audience surge towards the stage and their "idol", usual sheeple behaviour.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is simple my friend, Stupid young people and even dumber older people in charge that didn't handle the crowds in a sane fashon. ANYTIME that you crowd a bunch of people tightly together things like this are a possibility. Someone gets squeezwed too tinght and screams and the entire HERD will panice and a stampeed is the result.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You know, I went back and reread this thread and guess what, I still don't know anyone that has been affected by the deadly pandimic that never was. I only know one person that KNOWS someone that has had this ..."covid...flu". ??????????????

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    had a family friend die of covid earlier this year.
    he went into hospital for an unrelated problem, came home, a week later he was back in hospital WITH covid and died a few days later.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never liked going to concerts, though in my younger days when I used to run touchdowns for the ladies...I took them to concerts...last one was The Who. There I learned to leave about ten minutes early such that I did not get stuck in the trafficc for 45 minutes to an hour.

Same thing with the Air Shows here at Langley AFB just up the road from me...be sure to leave about ten minutes early...to beat the crowds.

But overall ..and in my older years...I try to stay away from such large crowd events.

Went with a woman and her kids and grand kids to a night ice show at Williamsburg, Virginia Bush Gardens. It was too crowded for me....but I suffered through it.

Wondering to myself how much the coming Covid pass restrictions are going to cut into the bottom line of places like Bush Gardens, Disney Land, Dollywood et al.?? Lots of other places too....very draconian for capitalism of all kinds.

Talk about Herding....!!

Took a lady this weekend out for a long ride out into the country ....about 150 ,miles west of me....

It was very nice and we stopped in a small town for lunch at a local...non Franchise restaurant. My kind of place..with home cooking.

Had a house salad...hamburger steak with gravy and onions, fries..green beans...and gravy on my fries...iced tea.

Very nice out in the country with the leaves turning...and good to get away from the bigger cities.

So far ...not much panic here as of yet..but I am keeping my seat belt and shoulder harness....tightened up just in case...as it is still young on this issue so to speak.

I still believe that someone is using/misusing this Covid 19 vaccine and mandates to herd everyone into the vaccine and getting huge amounts of government monies to get everyone vaccinated...by keeping rolls...like in high school..attendance rolls.

And they are going to get more monies for the Boosters.....and the political apparatus is going to get kickbacks from all this giving away of public monies.....it is a money laundering scheme....racketeering.

But that is just me. They do not get or give monies for people with natural immunities....hence this is a dead topic with them.

Now they want to get children down to 5 years olde vaccinated....even more kickbacks. I believe it will be boosters....forever....like forever..

Just the way I think....something does not pass the smell test here...

They are trying to do this by way of OSHA...and not by Congress and Law...interesting to me..

Separation of Powers???? Does OSHA make law??? WHO???

I smell an Ishmaelite...lots of Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      It's the deep state and the big motivation is graft/kickbacks to the big pharmaceuticals, then a percentage of that gets kicked back to those holding public office. We're not just talking millions of bucks here, we are talking billions and beyond -- thus the "booster shots" ... which don't protect you against jack-sh##.

And kids getting these injections makes my head explode! Kids don't die of covid unless they have some genetic problem or immunity disorder!!!!!! Covid is BAD for us seniors, but NOT for young people.

Several hundred, maybe thousands, of people have died of the vaccine and inevitably, tens of thousands could die. The conspiracy crap is crap; but still, why vaccinate when you don't have to?!!! It's all "only Big Brother can protect you!" B.S. and money-gouging.

Old Geezer, Nov 9, 2021
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I put this vaccine business right there in the "Shakedown" Category ....as is Climate Change.

A way or method to herd everyone..while reaching deep into peoples pocketbooks.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild.....with power...

Be ready for Climate change to reach Emergency Status ...just like Covid!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchrisa

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Climate change is a problem certainly, not the climate change tax or levy or whatever they want to call it but actual climate change itself, this now stands at 1.2 degrees above pre industrial levels and likely to be double that by the end of the century, but I dont think that will affect anyone currently a member of this forum, we will all be dead and gone by that time.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.