"well Prepared"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.witn.com/content/news/V...-on-mass-casualty-preparedness-521628001.html

Good afternoon all,

Link per ...

Note article's "well prepared".
    - and all 30 of the ambulance patients walked through contaminated water on to bus. No one noticed or asked about walking through the water. Is the decontamination unit next to bus ?

- This just in: the road to Vidant trauma center no longer open to vehicles; an over-turned tractor-trailer blocks road.

Well prepared ? ... or just prepared ?

Self-glorification does wonders for grants and goodies.

Meanwhile, Prep, prep, prep.

Morgan101, randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Old saying--- When seeking vengeance, dig two graves. When depending on the government (city, state or federal) write out your will, cause your beneficiaries will appreciate it. Prep for your life.

Dalewick, poltiregist and randyt like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Preparing for the government , hospitals and ambulances to save you is not a path a prepper would take .

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the article was talking about a mass shooting not WTSHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My mistake , I honestly didn't take time to click on the link . I just figured it was more SHEEPLE stuff .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its in the first paragraph of the article, and talks about a mass shooting, I didn't read much further than that myself.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

Distinctions without differences ?

Hospitals, or their equivalent, are needed for both categories, and cat one, the mass shooting can escalate upward and onward within minutes.

Preppers must address both types of events and the preparations are about the same.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

JMHO but this article sounds a little bit like a response to the report over the weekend that a Chicago (? I think) hospital reported they stopped taking patients because so many had gunshot wounds. They were unprepared for the volume. I am reading into this that it is a knee jerk reaction " it won't happen here". .

Give them credit for at least having some kind of plan, and training for various disasters. That sounds like more than many facilities.

TMT Tactical likes this.